DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
probably won't happen dev seems set on deb going down i'm a asshole path only looking out for what she wants
Yeah dev does seem set to portray Deb as a woman that can only think with her clit and will do anything possible in her life to sabotage her chances to become happy with MC from MC's perspective at least. :p In a way it is also sad from her view, but she is her own biggest enemy and to blind to see it or even have some true remorse or empathy cause her clit keeps taking over instead of using her real brains and try some empathy and how MC feels about it all once in a while before she acts. :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Last edited:

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Is that compression version link in OP official or unofficial?

Is there astrid and julia new scenes in this new update?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah dev does seem set to portray Deb as a woman that can only think with her clit and will do anything possible in her life to sabotage her chances to become happy with MC from MC's perspective at least. :p In a way it is also sad from her view, but she is her own biggest enemy and to blind to see it or even have some true remorse or empathy cause her clit keeps taking over instead of using her real brains once in a while.
I agree. Her reasonings are absolutely to dumbest as well. When she sleeps with mc's wife her reasoning was 'Well she would have cheat with somebody else anyways. It's better that it happened with me!'. This is one of the most stupidest excuse to fuck your brother's wife. Seriously if mc's wife about to cheat on MC, either warn her to not do that or warn mc about it. You don't need to fuck her ffs. Also if mc's wife willing to cheat him that much, I say let her do that and tell mc about it afterwards. Simple is that. Marie also stay together with the politician and sleep around with Julia even after mc got out of prison was absolutely disgusting so as Deb still didn't tell him his daughter's location. Deb and Marie betrayed mc multiple times in a row despite both claimed that they love mc :ROFLMAO: Marie is dead so there is no redemption for her but I think Deb needs a big redemption arc also needs a serious punishment by mc for what she has done so far

Last edited:

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
who's Marie I ain't meet her yet
I agree. Her reasonings are absolutely to dumbest as well. When she sleeps with mc's wife her reasoning was 'Well she would have cheat with somebody else anyways. It's better that it happened with me!'. This is one of the most stupidest excuse to fuck your brother's wife. Seriously if mc's wife about to cheat on MC, either warn her to not do that or warn mc about it. You don't need to fuck her ffs. Also if mc's wife willing to cheat him that much, I say let her do that and tell mc about it afterwards. Simple is that. MC's wife also stay together with the politician even after mc got out of prison was absolutely disgusting so as Deb still didn't tell him his daughter's location. Deb and Marie betrayed mc multiple times in a row despite both claimed that they love mc :ROFLMAO: Marie is dead so there is no redemption for her but I think Deb needs a big redemption arc also needs a serious punishment by mc for what she has done so far

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This line completely shows how Marie is a disgusting character. She claims that she loves her husband than she says 'or if he will comeback at all!' just to have sex with mc's sister. Lol it's your husband how can you talk like that? what the hell

Last edited:

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1343717
Triple Ex [v0.12a] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
:love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
What Happened to His Sister she Loved Mc fucking her ? ...from first release
The only enjoying part is Mc fucking asian and eating milly :p and Bj :whistle: from milly ..cant wait for hot sex (y)
And For NTR :poop: --Why ? add in middle of Game ...Hope MC is the only one Fucking ....
Means im gona free some space from my HDD :(

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Is there astrid and julia new scenes in this new update?
Sadly no :cry: the only good part is Yuki.
Astrid as Gf, i would exept she sleep at least in the same bed or making out in the Aircraft but no. This VN is just too focused on Deb and Milly

Last edited:
Reactions: JackBone373

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
"No, no what your sister does isn't NTR! She was doing it in your own best interest, not cause she's a horn dog with no self control. She's tired of justifying herself, having used the time with your family you didn't have to try and get into their pants. And her supporters are tired of having to explain it too!"

*A wild NTR tag appears*

Magical.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Man, Deb's really pissing me off. I mean, ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW. 1.PNG
First she sleeps with MC, then have an affair with his wife and also keeps the information about his daughter from him and this fucking cunt is still trying to justify herself.
If she feels about Marie so much then why sleeps with her husband to begin with. Wasn't she her childhood friend, why betray her. If MC is guilty of cheating on her wife then isn't Deb is as much guilty, or even more so. What a shameless hypocrite.
Seriously, at this point Dev is intentionally making MC look bad.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Man, Deb's really pissing me off. I mean, ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW. View attachment 1573008
First she sleeps with MC, then have an affair with his wife and also keeps the information about his daughter from him and this fucking cunt is still trying to justify herself.
If she feels about Marie so much then why sleeps with her husband to begin with. Wasn't she her childhood friend, why betray her. If MC is guilty of cheating on her wife then isn't Deb is as much guilty, or even more so. What a shameless hypocrite.
Seriously, at this point Dev is intentionally making MC look bad.
Well there has to be a good reason why Millie sleeps with Deb, even though she should know that will not help her get her in her dad's bed. You know it is not a turn on if someone sleeps with someone you are mad at as a male (never understood that female notion that making you jealous would work, it always just makes me pissed off and dump a woman) and it also feels like you take their side of rest family against MC from MC pov making it alright what they did and besides if her emotional and sexual needs are already filled by her female family members what reason has MC to give into her as he feels uncomfortable with it and can get other pussy for himself if wishes to?

So MC must be the bad guy for it to still makes some sense from her pov or she has to be dumb as bricks empathically speaking. :p Which may be true if we remember the Deb almost dying was a funny joke as well ......., something like that would have pissed me off so much I would likely have at best refused to talk with either for a few months after that if I had been the MC and that is if they were lucky and I was in a very forgiving mood. Which MC when comes to Deb was not.

From Debs pov, well she just more or less blew her last chance at redemption, ignoring MC's request to stay away from his daughter while he is still pissed at her, not forgetting if he has problems with the incest part when comes to Millie for himself, he will feel no better about the incest of Deb with Millie, whether she is female or his sister will not make that any better. Instead of showing some deserved remorse for her actions in past, she forgoes MC's wishes completely again not taking his wishes into any consideration and repeating her patterns of past. Big major fuck up.

For neither it is a smart idea if want to get with MC, but then again who has smart ideas in this game. :p

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes