UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
While that is true, somewhat, in real life (I'm not certain money could actually hold a harem of women devoted to any man) that has absolutely NOTHING to do with characters in this story. I think I was pretty eloquent in stating that point. Your initial response was tangential and failed, being such, to provide any meaningful counterpoint. Your subsequent replies have only served to amplify that fact. The simple point is this... the MC is a jackass...and there may be some cause of affinity that limits your understanding of that fact. The author certainly fails to understand it.
The MC has a double standard on his morality....he judges others harshly while failing to recognize their devotion...and he lacks real love, in any measure, compared to those who've loved him and been devoted to him. Maybe it's just me ( but I think not based on the responses of others) but all these things considered produce an untenable and non credible story.
A direct response to your statement is hardly tangental. Obviously, you're free to your opinion. The MC is a jackass in your opinion, an opinion shared here by some and not by others. I fall into the latter group. Discussions of opinion can be useful or interesting when the possibility of persuasion exists. Cleary that is not the case here. Nor is your opinion more or less valid than my own. So I'll keep mine, as I'm certain you'll keep yours, and refrain from further discussion.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hello friends.
Triple Ex v0.14 first early-access will be ready for and released tomorrow. The release dates are as follows...
1st release - 21-05
2nd release - 25-05
3rd release - 27-05
public release - 29-05
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think it is funny people talk about the harem not being realistic but I bet that the same people would rage if I said that the only way it would be realistic in today's society is if it was actually a polyamorous or open relationship where all parts had the same rights and by that, I mean that the girls get to fuck whoever they want as long as the MC does.(this was written in a joking manner)

That apart, the Mc is abrasive but not abusive, at least on my run, I will say that I don't know what the woman in this game sees in him he is not my type by any stretch of the imagination and his personality is not good either, I'm not sure he would even pass my decency test but that we will figure out next update or at least how close he would be to pass or fail(probably gonna be player's choice though), but he isn't too much of an asshole either, yes he sucks at properly expressing his emotions but that is getting better, which I guess is his whole character arch you know getting better, but yeah this is my 3 cents, it isn't unfeasible but it could do with better reasons why the characters are into him, although again people are just attracted to who they are attracted to some times so I don't know anything is valid I guess.

Now for some validation of the harem, his sister has been in love with him forever so that ain't changing soon which means she is for sure a +1
.Milly has Idolized him forever and if I'm being sincere her case should have some therapy involved before they ever got together (but that is true for every character so far) since it could be besides an obviously genetic thing a trauma response.
His mom well genetics since it seems incest runs in that family and she might just feel like this could mend their relationship, basically everyone in the family is fair game because they have pre-established relationships.
Jules, I don't get it, maybe it is because of her connection to the Mc's ex, she is looking for her lost lover/friend on him, also some idealization because she heard a lot about him before.
The blond that I forgot the name, she had a crush on him and he basically saved her life and at least on my path their thing is mostly him helping her explore her sexuality from now on but at the same time him failing on exploring his.
For the rest is basically the "every character wants to jump on the MC's dick for no reason" trope, All of Milly's friends seem to almost instantly be into him at least sexually.

So yeah blame the trope it isn't the most believable, I could probably come up with reasons like, Kimiko(?) not having access to many men that she can trust on that level, her sister is curiosity, the super hot short girl is curiosity as well and lack of access to someone better, the other friend is curiosity, and so on, mostly I would throw the blame on the "younger people being into older ones" thing, I sure as hell am into both older woman and some older man so I get that.

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I think it is funny people talk about the harem not being realistic but I bet that the same people would rage if I said that the only way it would be realistic in today's society is if it was actually a polyamorous or open relationship where all parts had the same rights and by that, I mean that the girls get to fuck whoever they want as long as the MC does.

That apart, the Mc is abrasive but not abusive, at least on my run, I will say that I don't know what the woman in this game sees in him he is not my type by any stretch of the imagination and his personality is not good either, I'm not sure he would even pass my decency test but that we will figure out next update or at least how close he would be to pass or fail(probably gonna be player's choice though), but he isn't too much of an asshole either, yes he sucks at properly expressing his emotions but that is getting better, which I guess is his whole character arch you know getting better, but yeah this is my 3 cents, it isn't unfeasible but it could do with better reasons why the characters are into him, although again people are just attracted to who they are attracted to some times so I don't know anything is valid I guess.

Now for some validation of the harem, his sister has been in love with him forever so that ain't changing soon which means she is for sure a +1
.Milly has Idolized him forever and if I'm being sincere her case should have some therapy involved before they ever got together (but that is true for every character so far) since it could be besides an obviously genetic thing a trauma response.
His mom well genetics since it seems incest runs in that family and she might just feel like this could mend their relationship, basically everyone in the family is fair game because they have pre-established relationships.
Jules, I don't get it, maybe it is because of her connection to the Mc's ex, she is looking for her lost lover/friend on him, also some idealization because she heard a lot about him before.
The blond that I forgot the name, she had a crush on him and he basically saved her life and at least on my path their thing is mostly him helping her explore her sexuality from now on but at the same time him failing on exploring his.
For the rest is basically the "every character wants to jump on the MC's dick for no reason" trope, All of Milly's friends seem to almost instantly be into him at least sexually.

So yeah blame the trope it isn't the most believable, I could probably come up with reasons like, Kimiko(?) not having access to many men that she can trust on that level, her sister is curiosity, the super hot short girl is curiosity as well and lack of access to someone better, the other friend is curiosity, and so on, mostly I would throw the blame on the "younger people being into older ones" thing, I sure as hell am into both older woman and some older man so I get that.
you forget the one that most women love... a man in a uniform(stays in shape and people speaking about his background also kimiko doing her own homework on him) and a foreign accent.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
you forget the one that most women love... a man in a uniform(stays in shape and people speaking about his background also kimiko doing her own homework on him) and a foreign accent.
good points, very good points.
edit: more the accent for me, and the uniform if there is nothing underneath it.

Reactions: Reniere

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NOpe. Quit skipping them and let your system load them before you play. Decoder/renderer is struggling.

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
NOpe. Quit skipping them and let your system load them before you play. Decoder/renderer is struggling.
If your comment was for me then I need to point out I don't skip anything and even tried downloading it again to verify the images weren't corrupted or broken. If your comment was not meant for me then I apologize for wasting your time reading this comment.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Liked the latest update...and personally was happy to see the MC have an epiphany of sorts and forgive but not forget those who have wronged him. Seeing the spontaneous makeup sex with the MC and Deb was both equally hot and satisfying! We were able to see more of the plot advance while the MC is starting to come around and enjoy being back home, enjoying himself and his family.

I also loved the whole idea of the 'family friendly' club and subsequent family reunion. While the game mostly takes place in the US, I really enjoy their time in the UK and also being around their extended family. I would honestly like to see the option to spend more time or even move back to be closer to the family once this business with the main plot wraps up.

Still processing everything so I just wanted to leave my first thoughts and may come back and add more later!

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
how many early access's are there suppost to be there are 3 right now i dont even know if thats the full game or just parts

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes