WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I ranted. I was very close to post it. It is very hard for me to explain how much i hated what you just said here. The level of visceral hatred that consumes me when is see people patronizing the backstabbers and point the blame on the victim here.

My rage took over and wrote many things i didn't want to hurl at you in honesty but rage doesn't thinks. So even if i haven't posted it.. i feel i must apologize. I'm sorry.

The topic, the dilemma, the drama of this VN, the conflict it is built upon is just hits home way too much. That is why i should be even posting anything and shouldn't be reading posts such as yours.

I ask for your understanding and please do not take it hard as this is just rage still bubbling inside me.. but i think you just do not possess the clarity of what such events do to a person placed into Jake's position. What kind of a rampant destruction this can unleash upon a person that can spill over to others like a chain reaction. How this oh so easly can destory lifes. Kill hope. Turn light into dark. The zest for life into bitterness. How it can take everything from you. Thing you never get back. Jake has a daughter. Not everyone's daughter survives such events you see and need to stop typing
Sorry for your loss and I agree with your sentiment very much.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
What exactly does one have to do for the MC to not perv on the mother? Because I've cut that off at every turn and the knob keeps it up. Is it written to be as such regardless of previous choices?

Edit: Guess I'll answer my own question as I did a quick run choosing to avoid her at every turn and the MC is still peeping. Guess I'm just stuck with being a creeper for a character I have zero interest in.
Yeah basically the game just said fuck you with all the choices you picked earlier this update, I'll prob drop this one aswell not only do you have to be oh well no biggie family I forgive you???? And like you said you have to peek on said mom that you hate it's fucked.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
The level of visceral hatred that consumes me when is see people patronizing the backstabbers and point the blame on the victim here.
I defend MC's decision, not blame him for his initial reaction.
From my point of view, he did what was the best, both for him and his daughter, by forgiving. That's all I said. At no point did I said, or even just implied, that he had no reason to be mad, or that his parents, sister, and ex wife, where right.

Note that I haven't talked about Brutus, who happen to be part of the conspiracy. Him, he don't need to stay in Milly life for her own good. Him, he could have changed his mind after few years, when it was clear that MC wasn't anymore in a shitty situation that could end badly for him. And he didn't even needed to tell about the conspiracy. He could have just phoned one day, saying that he finally found MC's wife and daughter. He even should have done it, reuniting, even as a divorced couple, while the wife was still alive would have made it less painful.
Him, I'll never forgive him.

The only person for whom I have moderated words is Deb. As I said, I do believe, to have witnessed it more than once, that her bitching is partly due to the feeling of guilt she carried all those years.
It's something that alas happen too often in real life, when someone is split between to loyalties ; here her brother and his wife, because it's for her that she finally agreed, not for her parents. You feel that your only chance to talk was at the very instant you stayed silent, and that now, whatever you decide to do, you'll betray one of the two persons you love the most in life.
She was the only one opposed to this decision, and she looks like she past all those years wishing that she wasn't here that day, so she would have nothing to hide her brother. From my point of view, it's why she became crazy, and why she was queen bitch. It's also why she put sex before anything else when she was with her brother, because it's the only moment when she hadn't to think.
And, I do believe that because in the game she clearly have three different behavior. One in the memories, where she's more on the compassionate lover side. One now, where she's less bitchy and more considerate now that the conspiracy is uncovered. And the full crazy bitch in between.
But this isn't an excuse for what she did, it's just an excuse for her behavior.

My rage took over and wrote many things i didn't want to hurl at you in honesty but rage doesn't thinks. So even if i haven't posted it.. i feel i must apologize. I'm sorry.
You don't have too. If someone is sorry here, it's me.
I do believe what I wrote, for many reasons, among which my years as volunteer for people in trouble, mostly homosexuals and transgenders with bitch families. But the main reason is the draft of a letter I found after my father's death.
It was wrote by grand-grand-father, and addressed to the person who sold him to the Gestapo ; by chance few days before the liberation of the town I guess. I honestly don't know if he sent it, I even didn't knew that it happened before I found this letter. There were no name, so perhaps he didn't knew who sold him and it was just a letter to no one, that he wrote to voice his thoughts. But the fact is that he wrote more or less the same "I'll never forget, but I do forgive" than the MC said.
He also added something that I think I should write here, in this post. In short it was, "but I don't do it for you, I do it for me. The memory of what you did will never leave me, and I refuse to let you hit me more than you already did by holding a grudge on you".

But, yes, I'm sorry if what I say have hurt you. It wasn't at all my intent and I fully understand that we are all different and all react differently face to a given situation.

Reactions: Jellyluve and DA22

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Great that one of the best group sexes, Astrid, has to be ruined by cameras. I had to take the previous save file and refuse all the camera shit. That camera in the bedroom could have been put as an option. This is the same thing for me as the camgirl thing. Not going to happen.

Reactions: HansDampf788

SlavMaster

Sep 14, 2020
I defend MC's decision, not blame him for his initial reaction.
From my point of view, he did what was the best, both for him and his daughter, by forgiving. That's all I said. At no point did I said, or even just implied, that he had no reason to be mad, or that his parents, sister, and ex wife, where right.

Note that I haven't talked about Brutus, who happen to be part of the conspiracy. Him, he don't need to stay in Milly life for her own good. Him, he could have changed his mind after few years, when it was clear that MC wasn't anymore in a shitty situation that could end badly for him. And he didn't even needed to tell about the conspiracy. He could have just phoned one day, saying that he finally found MC's wife and daughter. He even should have done it, reuniting, even as a divorced couple, while the wife was still alive would have made it less painful.
Him, I'll never forgive him.

The only person for whom I have moderated words is Deb. As I said, I do believe, to have witnessed it more than once, that her bitching is partly due to the feeling of guilt she carried all those years.
It's something that alas happen too often in real life, when someone is split between to loyalties ; here her brother and his wife, because it's for her that she finally agreed, not for her parents. You feel that your only chance to talk was at the very instant you stayed silent, and that now, whatever you decide to do, you'll betray one of the two persons you love the most in life.
She was the only one opposed to this decision, and she looks like she past all those years wishing that she wasn't here that day, so she would have nothing to hide her brother. From my point of view, it's why she became crazy, and why she was queen bitch. It's also why she put sex before anything else when she was with her brother, because it's the only moment when she hadn't to think.
And, I do believe that because in the game she clearly have three different behavior. One in the memories, where she's more on the compassionate lover side. One now, where she's less bitchy and more considerate now that the conspiracy is uncovered. And the full crazy bitch in between.
But this isn't an excuse for what she did, it's just an excuse for her behavior.

You don't have too. If someone is sorry here, it's me.
I do believe what I wrote, for many reasons, among which my years as volunteer for people in trouble, mostly homosexuals and transgenders with bitch families. But the main reason is the draft of a letter I found after my father's death.
It was wrote by grand-grand-father, and addressed to the person who sold him to the Gestapo ; by chance few days before the liberation of the town I guess. I honestly don't know if he sent it, I even didn't knew that it happened before I found this letter. There were no name, so perhaps he didn't knew who sold him and it was just a letter to no one, that he wrote to voice his thoughts. But the fact is that he wrote more or less the same "I'll never forget, but I do forgive" than the MC said.
He also added something that I think I should write here, in this post. In short it was, "but I don't do it for you, I do it for me. The memory of what you did will never leave me, and I refuse to let you hit me more than you already did by holding a grudge on you".

But, yes, I'm sorry if what I say have hurt you. It wasn't at all my intent and I fully understand that we are all different and all react differently face to a given situation.
If you defend Deb, like you constantly do, take in account she did bang hers brother wife behind his back. All you wrote is fine if that didn't happened. I do not mind NTR or any way of cheating but defending her actions with "She did nothing wrong" or "She did it from love" is plain and simple wrong. No meter what is written after that scene it was suicide of Deb as a character. If that scene didn't happened it would be pretty easy to understand her actions, but it did and now it is impossible.

Before you or anyone scream that I "Hate strong women characters" I speak from perspective of "I love you most in this world so I will fuck your wife behind your back, keep secrets and instead of emotional support I will berate you till you get numb".
Some things can't be defended no meter how much you like it.

In the end this is a story, nothing more, but some people reasoning is a bit illogical and that is what I try to address.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
decided to write down the errors I'm getting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and from here on I didn't even get to choose if I would forgive Deb or not so the "skip read text" function wasn't working anymore and I didn't feel like continuing either. hope this helps somehow but most of these are "'Julia_Choice' is not defined"
tried to mess around in the code, but the game is skipping half of the script for some reason.rpy file and the whole chapter 2,

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
If you defend Deb, like you constantly do, take in account she did bang hers brother wife behind his back.
Read again, I clearly took that in account. As I said, Deb became crazy because her brother and his wife are the two persons she love the most in the world.

Oh, by the way, I really love the "constantly". Use the "search" option, it appear that I only wrote five times in this thread. Three time in October 2020, and two times today ; well, now it will be three and three.
And it wasn't to defend Deb, but to defend Azrayal, while this time it was to talk about his writing skill. I do not defend virtual characters, nor am I offended by who they have sex with, for the good reason that they are virtual characters.
Are you this obsessed by anyone who don't bad mouth about Deb, or is it just me ? The second would be flattering, but I'm not stupid enough to not see that it's the first one and that you see them all as a single entity.

I do not mind NTR or any way of cheating but defending her actions with "She did nothing wrong" or "She did it from love" is plain and simple wrong.
Hmm, let's see...
Today I wrote two messages, both explicitly addressing the conspiracy against the MC. In both I, explicitly again, addressed Deb bitchy attitude and gave my thought regarding it. And the only thing you have to say is to talk about who she had sex with, years before the conspiracy.
Yeah, totally and absolutely believable that you don't mind NTR...
[Am I sarcastic right now ? I feel that I am sarcastic right now.]

No meter what is written after that scene it was suicide of Deb as a character.
Let's take a bet. Soon you'll write that "this scene" (that still have to come) is the suicide of the game.
I mean, how come a character that should be dead, and erased from everyone's memory, can be rewarded by such beautiful faith...

If that scene didn't happened it would be pretty easy to understand her actions, but it did and now it is impossible.
If Deb haven't had sex with MC's wife, she would have never agreed to be part of the conspiracy, and would have told him everything as soon as she had the possibility.
And, once again, it's amazing how you, who "do not mind NTR", achieve to use a scene that happened years before the conspiracy, as reason why her behavior during the conspiracy can not be excused.

Before you or anyone scream that I "Hate strong women characters" I speak from perspective of "I love you most in this world so I will fuck your wife behind your back, keep secrets and instead of emotional support I will berate you till you get numb".
You're full of surprise, starting a sentence by telling people to not say something, then writing this same thing yourself.

Even if Deb clearly sent some signals, it's the wife who wanted their relation to turn this way, and her who wanted it to stay a secret between them two. It's also because of her that Deb agreed to the conspiracy, and agreed to keep the secret about it. And it's because of the secret that she acted like a bitch more than her natural self.
Even the stupid joke in the hospital was because of this. As hurtful as it would have been (and have been) for her to be hated by her brother, it's what she wanted to happen. She was hating herself for her part in the conspiracy, and felt that she didn't deserved her brother's love. So, she tried as much as possible to have a hateful behavior ; an "as much as possible" that she never reached, because she love him as much as she hate herself.
And I don't defend a virtual character, I explain the story. It's how her character is wrote in the game.

In the end this is a story, nothing more, but some people reasoning is a bit illogical and that is what I try to address.
Oh yeah, there's people who have a strong illogical reasoning, and it's really fascinating to read them.

All those peoples who play this game because they don't mind NTR, but all fail to blame the wife and put their hate for Deb in display.
The wife cheated on her husband with his childhood lover, who happen to also be his beloved sister.
The wife agreed to divorce him, and to do it at a time where he had no way to defend himself.
The wife agreed to totally disappear from MC's life.
The wife agreed to deprive him of his daughter, and the said daughter of her father.
The wife never had enough remorse to take him back in their life, at least as the father of her daughter.

But no, it's Deb who's hated. Deb who always disagreed with the conspiracy and who hated herself all those years, while the wife had a marvelous live full of wealth.
And not only they put their hate in display, but they also put the fact that she had sex with the wife, before the fact that she stayed silent about the conspiracy.
I guess that the same peoples cock blocked Gary even those who don't cared about Julia and never had sex with her.

side note: Please, don't stop with the facepalms. As Georges Courteline said, "to pass as an idiot in the eyes of an imbecile is a pleasure of gourmet".

SlavMaster

Sep 14, 2020
Read again, I clearly took that in account. As I said, Deb became crazy because her brother and his wife are the two persons she love the most in the world.

Oh, by the way, I really love the "constantly". Use the "search" option, it appear that I only wrote five times in this thread. Three time in October 2020, and two times today ; well, now it will be three and three.
And it wasn't to defend Deb, but to defend Azrayal, while this time it was to talk about his writing skill. I do not defend virtual characters, nor am I offended by who they have sex with, for the good reason that they are virtual characters.
Are you this obsessed by anyone who don't bad mouth about Deb, or is it just me ? The second would be flattering, but I'm not stupid enough to not see that it's the first one and that you see them all as a single entity.

Hmm, let's see...
Today I wrote two messages, both explicitly addressing the conspiracy against the MC. In both I, explicitly again, addressed Deb bitchy attitude and gave my thought regarding it. And the only thing you have to say is to talk about who she had sex with, years before the conspiracy.
Yeah, totally and absolutely believable that you don't mind NTR...
[Am I sarcastic right now ? I feel that I am sarcastic right now.]

Let's take a bet. Soon you'll write that "this scene" (that still have to come) is the suicide of the game.
I mean, how come a character that should be dead, and erased from everyone's memory, can be rewarded by such beautiful faith...

If Deb haven't had sex with MC's wife, she would have never agreed to be part of the conspiracy, and would have told him everything as soon as she had the possibility.
And, once again, it's amazing how you, who "do not mind NTR", achieve to use a scene that happened years before the conspiracy, as reason why her behavior during the conspiracy can not be excused.

You're full of surprise, starting a sentence by telling people to not say something, then writing this same thing yourself.

Even if Deb clearly sent some signals, it's the wife who wanted their relation to turn this way, and her who wanted it to stay a secret between them two. It's also because of her that Deb agreed to the conspiracy, and agreed to keep the secret about it. And it's because of the secret that she acted like a bitch more than her natural self.
Even the stupid joke in the hospital was because of this. As hurtful as it would have been (and have been) for her to be hated by her brother, it's what she wanted to happen. She was hating herself for her part in the conspiracy, and felt that she didn't deserved her brother's love. So, she tried as much as possible to have a hateful behavior ; an "as much as possible" that she never reached, because she love him as much as she hate herself.
And I don't defend a virtual character, I explain the story. It's how her character is wrote in the game.

Oh yeah, there's people who have a strong illogical reasoning, and it's really fascinating to read them.

All those peoples who play this game because they don't mind NTR, but all fail to blame the wife and put their hate for Deb in display.
The wife cheated on her husband with his childhood lover, who happen to also be his beloved sister.
The wife agreed to divorce him, and to do it at a time where he had no way to defend himself.
The wife agreed to totally disappear from MC's life.
The wife agreed to deprive him of his daughter, and the said daughter of her father.
The wife never had enough remorse to take him back in their life, at least as the father of her daughter.

But no, it's Deb who's hated. Deb who always disagreed with the conspiracy and who hated herself all those years, while the wife had a marvelous live full of wealth.
And not only they put their hate in display, but they also put the fact that she had sex with the wife, before the fact that she stayed silent about the conspiracy.
I guess that the same peoples cock blocked Gary even those who don't cared about Julia and never had sex with her.

side note: Please, don't stop with the facepalms. As Georges Courteline said, "to pass as an idiot in the eyes of an imbecile is a pleasure of gourmet".
First i should not have reply to your post instead I should have post it in general, my bad and sorry for that.

My post was not aimed specially at you but you did kind of prove my point. You either do not understand what I wrote or just plain and simple read it in different way that it is written. I do not defend MC just wrote what is the turning point of character of Deb.
I see you fail to even consider other opinion then your own there is no point in making this argument more than it was, two different opinions on imaginary situation.

P.S. It is in bad taste to say I do not stand with my "I do not mind NTR and cheating" statement with speculation, it's clear what I wrote. She betrayed his trust and that is it. To be honest I do not even consider it to be NTR but more of trust braking, but I see you are really "If you say this, then you must actually think this" kind of person and I can't debate your inner expectations.

Best of luck in your life and nothing but happiness :)

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i love this game but my god Phoebe does my head in, i swear she turns up constantly at bad times and ive refused her and made sure i dont get on her path but still he kinda shows interest.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
I see you fail to even consider other opinion then your own there is no point in making this argument more than it was, two different opinions on imaginary situation.
Pot called the kettle black.

and for you to, best of luck in your life and nothing but happiness :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: SlavMaster

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Never wrote he is and I was specific about Deb, MC is whole another bag of poop. :)
Thing is, you can't claim Deb is a bad person without looking at the big picture.

Deb only slept with his wife because his wife begged her to after finding out Deb was fucking her husband.

It was never Debs idea and basically boiled down either Deb fucked her so at least it was someone her brother knew or his wife goes and bangs other people.

If the MC hadn't been fucking around behind his wifes back, none of that would have happened.

Like Deb fucking the woman later on. It was supposed to be a threesome but the MC backed out.

People keep putting Deb in the bad guy box yet she's done nothing bad. She's only reacting to the shitty situations her brother has left her in.

For the first half of the game she is the only one moving the plot forward because the MC is useless. It's sad that all the complaining about her made the dev nerf her character frm badass to boring as fuck.

Now the only one moving it forward is his daughter because the MC is still a manchild but no longer has Debs as backup.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thing is, you can't claim Deb is a bad person without looking at the big picture.

Deb only slept with his wife because his wife begged her to after finding out Deb was fucking her husband.

It was never Debs idea and basically boiled down either Deb fucked her so at least it was someone her brother knew or his wife goes and bangs other people.

If the MC hadn't been fucking around behind his wifes back, none of that would have happened.

Like Deb fucking the woman later on. It was supposed to be a threesome but the MC backed out.

People keep putting Deb in the bad guy box yet she's done nothing bad. She's only reacting to the shitty situations her brother has left her in.

For the first half of the game she is the only one moving the plot forward because the MC is useless. It's sad that all the complaining about her made the dev nerf her character frm badass to boring as fuck.

Now the only one moving it forward is his daughter because the MC is still a manchild but no longer has Debs as backup.
Umm, most of time we mostly agree. Here I strongly disagree though. First Marie knew through actions of the Mother even before the marriage MC was sleeping with Deb, not through MC so yeah that does not relieve MC from any blame but she did marry him knowing what she got into. In a way even better as MC did. :p Neither does it for Deb who knowingly slept behind the back of her friend with her husband who also happened to be her brother and thirdly Deb had the option to say no or at least talk with MC about it conforming the promise she made MC to never lie to him. Besides we know now that she also slept with her mother, without coming clean to MC about that. :p

So all three fucked up, not just MC and all three were wiling parties in that fucking up and could have done differently easily, including Saint Deb. :p Like I said before I did not even mind that cheating, Deb hurt herself the most by keeping it silent in the end instead of getting her wish of a happy triangle. :p

It does make a pattern though of Deb always choosing for Marie when push comes to shove, despite how mush she protests she does love MC and he is the most important person to her, her actions belie it and show someone else that was taken away from her by MC as most important. I did enjoy Anne's take on her though and he may well be right for a big part.

For me the one really unforgiveable sin Deb made was concerning Milly and let her knowingly deteriorate further and further while she could have helped there in many ways if she had chosen to. That is also on the rest of the family, but it is also on Deb. Though of course she did not help her own cause keeping silent after everything went south, but that at least is somewhat understandable if again shows her loyalty was not with MC whatever her words. Someone said with family like these, you do not need enemies and it is true in this game. Deb is very very willing to forego MC's needs and wants for those of others and no enemy could have hurt him worse, even by death, as she did together with Marie and rest of family out of their own free will. :p

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes