Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
What exactly does one have to do for the MC to not perv on the mother? Because I've cut that off at every turn and the knob keeps it up. Is it written to be as such regardless of previous choices?

Edit: Guess I'll answer my own question as I did a quick run choosing to avoid her at every turn and the MC is still peeping. Guess I'm just stuck with being a creeper for a character I have zero interest in.

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I am glad we can friendzone Deb tho

Serves her right for going behind the MC his back with alot of the women

Thank god we gotten that choice in the recent update
I agree. That slut is the one and only one who almost drove me to remove the game. I hope now she’s a side figure alone and doesn’t do anything with my women behind my back. If she hadn’t done anything with my women, I really wouldn’t have kicked her into a friendzone. But her behavior is just the biggest reason for what happened now. Plus all the other tricks.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Got to say that the idea of being a male dominant equals letting some one fall is the most stupid thing I've seen, the MC super glorified male is dumb and boring. The only thing pushing me to keep going was to see the Dad and daughter scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shame man, just shame.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
We should be thankfull we can kick the NTR sister to the curb and friendzone here later on

Caus man she fucked up big time

She was taking women left and right from the MC

So yeah i was happy that the dev made it a option to stop her from doing that and have her out of the romance path

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I agree. That slut is the one and only one who almost drove me to remove the game. I hope now she’s a side figure alone and doesn’t do anything with my women behind my back. If she hadn’t done anything with my women, I really wouldn’t have kicked her into a friendzone. But her behavior is just the biggest reason for what happened now. Plus all the other tricks.
If it makes you feel better. Personally, I prefer to just add her to the harem. That's where she wants to be and where she can do the least damage.

• Love
Reactions: Onetogo and Faptime

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Wait did I miss something since when did Deb become a bitch soley because she slept with 2 girls? I mean it was just two if you discount the makeing her watch while MC plows Astrid?.
One was the MC's bitch wife who basically blackmailed Deb's into it with her Either it's you or some stranger speach.
Not really an excuse but she wasn't soley responsible either for that one.
And then there was Julia who fancied the MC.
He however at the time was undecided so he wasn't even dateing her at the time.
And I'm fairly sure Debs was acctually hopeing the MC would join in with that one?.
So I'm guessing I must of missed or forgotten all these other MC's girlfriends she's been shagging?.
Even the Astrid inccedent was the MC's doing.
Now I'm no fan of Deb's and I have said it a few times but she has far better things to be pissed off at over than a player imagined NTR with Julia.
For instance She pissed me off with way she's used to treat the MC all ways bossing and belittling him every chance she got.
Or better still the fact she was albeit reluctantly complicite in his wife's and mother's plot or her keeping quite and leaving both the MC and Daughter in the dark even after it became clear the wife was not going to honor the plan.
Or not telling the MC she knew the whole time where his Daughter was.
Now these would be actual reason's to to dislike or be mad at Deb's not the bullshit reason or the Julia NTR that wasn't.
And I'm still gonna say it what Deb did pales in comparison to what his mother willingly did to both him and her granddaughter.
And then had the nerve to blame it all on her son when it came to light.
Compared to Mommy dearest Deb's is a fucking Saint.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
My god, all those peoples on the thread bad mouthing about Deb. And almost the same number complaining about the parents.

Personally I want to thanks you, Azrayal for your writing on this part, as well as for the one involving the father. All in subtlety and rationality.
It clearly wasn't an easy journey for the MC, nor an easy decision for him to make. But he came to the right decision with a rational thoughts process ; holding a grudge against them would change absolutely nothing, except splitting the family.
Perhaps is it the 50yo I am, or perhaps the widow I am also, but it's the thing to do in such situation ; including starting again to have a normal relation with his father.
Just on thing... Personally I would have pushed his thoughts a bit further. MC not just doing it for himself, but also for Milly ; both as example of mature behavior, and for her best interest. She just lost her mother, she need to strengthen the family ties, not to loosen them.

As for those who complain about Deb... Well, ok she's have a strong and possibly deranging personality. But well, her struggling and hating herself for what she agreed to against her will partly explain it. And also, she couldn't tell it, neither to Milly nor to the MC. She know her brother better than anyone else, it would have turned into a bloody hell, breaking the trust Milly had in her mother, the mother now life, MC's life, and torn the whole family. It works now because everyone is united by the lose, it's what make them stay around long enough to deal with this and solve the situation.
By the way, talking about Deb, am I reading it wrong, or should we congratulate her ? I guess she'll be happy and MC will soon freaks again.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I tried to play the game from the beginning to see what would happen and got a lot of errors, like a lot, and noticed some scenes missing, not sure if that was on purpose or because of the errors but there were a lot of early game missing, just wanted to bring attention to that.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Hey Azrayal is MC going to be banging his trans cousin at any point in the game? Because if you're taking votes, I'm down for that.
I want to know this as well since trap or trans isn't a tag or even a planned one. So is Dom trans or full blown bangkok ? cut member and turned in to vagina ? cause then i can deal with that... but not the other not my cup of tea.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I want to know this as well since trap or trans isn't a tag or even a planned one. So is Dom trans or full blown bangkok ? cut member and turned in to vagina ? cause then i can deal with that... but not the other not my cup of tea.
No worries. I'll drink your cup as well. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Reniere

ReveredPope

Aug 17, 2019
I don't know if this dev reads these comments but... If you are having issues with the phone stats giving an error due to Phoebe not define here is the fix. Go to Game > script.rpy and scroll down to where it lists -

default Astrid = 0
default Deb = 0
default MC = 0
default Willpower = 0
default Julia = 0
default Milly = -30
default Mam = 0
default Kumiko = 0

And add...

default Phoebe = 0

To the end of that list...

I take no responsibility for this fix breaking other things at some point. I am not a programmer. But it is working for me thus far.

Reactions: Widecker257
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes