Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
did I miss something? mc mentioned Dominique was a guy back then but now shes a woman, but I dont see any futa/trans tag on planned or current tags. or is this just mc thinking she was a boy when she was actually a girl the whole time.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
did I miss something? mc mentioned Dominique was a guy back then but now shes a woman, but I dont see any futa/trans tag on planned or current tags. or is this just mc thinking she was a boy when she was actually a girl the whole time.
1. They were once a boy & there a whole schpeel about it in current build.

2. Tags here probably won't be. Amount of shit thrown at the Author, he probably doesn't give a rats ass what a bunch of freeloaders are bitching about.

Reactions: Professor Black

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
No your right its a dude that becomes a girl the tag might be added later when she in more content but i dont know

Reactions: Professor Black

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Dominique is trans but she is pretty far into transitioning and has already had bottom surgery. It appears that she is only having hormonal therapy for breasts, though (unless she naturally developed breasts from the gynomasteicia that may naturally occur from the loss of testosterone resulting from the amputation of the testicles). One of the reasons why MC was examining her vagina was to see what a good job the doctor did. As to the tag, full-op transwomen may not qualify for the fetish. Either that or no one requested it yet.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Dominique is trans but she is pretty far into transitioning and has already had bottom surgery. It appears that she is only having hormonal therapy for breasts, though (unless she naturally developed breasts from the gynomasteicia that may naturally occur from the loss of testosterone resulting from the amputation of the testicles). One of the reasons why MC was examining her vagina was to see what a good job the doctor did. As to the tag, full-op transwomen may not qualify for the fetish. Either that or no one requested it yet.
Bit disappointing, i mean game wise why bother with a trans character if there is no actual difference?

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
No problem at all for me
View attachment 2131352
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 6367, in script call
    "Use your phone to check Milly's bedroom cam."
  File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 9470, in script call
    J "I wasn't aware it was a competition! Besides, I need a rest, it was hard work..."
  File "game/phone/mobile_main.rpy", line 183, in script
    ""
  File "game/phone/mobile_main.rpy", line 195, in execute
    screen scr_stats_screen():
  File "game/phone/mobile_main.rpy", line 230, in execute
    if Phoebe != 0:
  File "game/phone/mobile_main.rpy", line 230, in <module>
    if Phoebe != 0:
NameError: name 'Phoebe' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 6367, in script call
    "Use your phone to check Milly's bedroom cam."
  File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 9470, in script call
    J "I wasn't aware it was a competition! Besides, I need a rest, it was hard work..."
  File "game/phone/mobile_main.rpy", line 183, in script
    ""
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1249, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 647, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/phone/mobile_main.rpy", line 230, in execute
    if Phoebe != 0:
  File "game/phone/mobile_main.rpy", line 230, in <module>
    if Phoebe != 0:
NameError: name 'Phoebe' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Triple Ex 0.16
Sun Oct 30 01:05:23 2022

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Bit disappointing, i mean game wise why bother with a trans character if there is no actual difference?
I'm not sure where it is going. The MC was introduced to us in a moment of casual transphobia that turned out to be a joke in bad taste by his friend. Perhaps this storyline is an effort to rehabilitate him in some way. All it really did was underscore how estranged he really was from his relatives as a result of his conflict with his father. I would have to see how it progresses to really know what the point of it is. Along with the Deb pregnancy and whatever the fuck is going on with poor Astrid there are a lot of baffling storylines in the air at the moment.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I thought the MC got the "snip". So how is Deb acting like she's pregnant? Unless I'm wrong, she seems to be showing the signs with the throwing up in the mornings and all. I haven't been able to play in a while, so maybe its something else. But I think she's pregers.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I thought the MC got the "snip". So how is Deb acting like she's pregnant? Unless I'm wrong, she seems to be showing the signs with the throwing up in the mornings and all. I haven't been able to play in a while, so maybe its something else. But I think she's pregers.
Play the latest update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
A vasectomy can heal itself. It usually happens if the guy doesn't attend check ups, which many don't.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
This is a public forum, people can bitch all they want as long as they don't attack the dev. Not every comment has to be a positive one.
I'm glad you said something because if not i was going too. Like come on without feedback good or bad a dev/writer needs to know if people are enjoying their game/novel they are makimg because if they want to make a living on it. You are depended on the success of the game/novel. So without the good and bad comments you wouldn't know if you needed to tweak the game/novel or keep on the same you been on without the good/bad comments.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm glad you said something because if not i was going too. Like come on without feedback good or bad a dev/writer needs to know if people are enjoying their game/novel they are makimg because if they want to make a living on it. You are depended on the success of the game/novel. So without the good and bad comments you wouldn't know if you needed to tweak the game/novel or keep on the same you been on without the good/bad comments.
You're 100% correct about giving constructive criticism. Every dev wants that.

The problem on the internet is that there are usually to many that have no idea what constructive criticism is and just choose to be rude/whiny...........

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
MC:

I'm confused, did mc just said he likes to be dominated or pegged or even both?
This is quite disappointing :(
This is related to a choice. It's just that the choice isn't clear what you're choosing. I read it as whether or not I wanted Milly to do dirty talk. However, if you agree for her to talk dirty to you, she ends up domming you. So, if you don't like femdom, go back and tell her to tone down the language.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
This is related to a choice. It's just that the choice isn't clear what you're choosing. I read it as whether or not I wanted Milly to do dirty talk. However, if you agree for her to talk dirty to you, she ends up domming you. So, if you don't like femdom, go back and tell her to tone down the language.
Its not just that. Its how it is said. Wrongly. Choice comes later
That being said i think game is over for me at that very moment. Choice with Milly was just crapjob. Adventurous is not the same as femdom. If you choose no adventure , she will sit like freaking doll doing nothing. But if u choose so call "adventure" she starts kissing girls being active which is ok and desirable. But enforced femshitdom that comes with it and MC's words how he likes to be a "Receiver" are absolute turn off.

I had absolutely no issues with game what so ever up to this point. Deb didn't bother me either. But this? meh

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes