HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i put the hole thing in the game folder market game
put all the files in the folder named "game" from the mod in to the folder named "game" in the VN's main folder.

there shouldn't be a folder called "game" inside the VN's "game" folder

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
i put the mod in the game folder
Sighs, ok follow these steps EXACTLY.

1st. Delete your game folder(unzipped one). Entire thing(TripleEx Folder)
2nd. Re-install from the Zip.
3rd. Once it's done, open the folder till you see folder that has GAME FOLDER IN IT. DO NOT OPEN THE GAME FOLDER.
4th. Open the Walkthrough Mod, till you see the GAME FOLDER.
5th. Drag & Drop the Game folder into the folder that Has the GAME FOLDER, NOT INTO THE GAME FOLDER.

Should work fine.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
This is not a bad game but i'm sorry its takes half the game to finally get you sister off your back or say off your d*ck just to turn around and have her force down your throat again like come on now whats the point of even having the options to not like her just to turn around and put a baby in her for what so she can still be in the story?

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Could've been a great game without the Deb or at least not having her part of every dialogue in the game more or less. This isn't part of the NTR discussion or the likes. She's just unbearable and over the top imo.
And that is why i nicknamed her the puppeteer, she gets inside the Mc' relationships like a fisting in a cunt. Wife, daughter, mother aunt maid etc.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Oh well, the Author will write what they wanna write. 90% folks posting here are not even giving them a dime, but feel need to bitch about it, over & over again.

Either way, still the choice they wish to write, not like any ya'll are creating your own Novella.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well thats impressive and It worked even better than I thought it would.
In just my last post before this one and me pointing out how stupid hate poster's are in this thread.
And how utterly wrong most of their claims about this game are.
I actually managed to add atleast 10 more moronic posters to my Ignore list I'm sure they will be more there always is.
But lets face it not like they were ever really gonna post anything either intelligent, Important or even remotely interesting.
For me to read anyway so I'm now saving literally seconds of scratching my head wondering if the moron I'm reading has a brain.
Let alone if their even playing the same game I am before moving on to a poster that actually makes sence.
I mean I know it wont stop them from posting their misinformation and nonsensical bullshit but hey atleast I wont be reading it.:ROFLMAO:

Well thats my good knews out the way now for the bad news for many people that have yet to realise it.
It was made kind of odvious early on after all the complaints of how Debs bossed the MC about and mildly belittled him that she was more of an MC than the actual MC was people wanted to get rid of her. (me included)
And after It started to look like she might get more pussy than the MC would that people wanted to get rid of her.
And how after the betrayal was uncovered people wanted to get rid of her.
That despite that the Dev wants Deb as a major supporting charcter in the game.
Further proven by the fact that even after giving us the option to tell her to fuck off (Which I for one picked).
Mommy comes along and makes sure she stay's with us anyway.

It's also aparent by now that the Dev wants this to not only be an Incest game that has the odd side fuck.
But also despite many complaints It's a game about forgiveness turning the other cheek. (so someone can smack that side too)
So as much as anyone might not want Debs around let alone with the MC bun in her oven were getting it anyway like it or not.
This Dev may make minor concessions but they are doing this game their way and if you don't or can't like that move on.

Personally I have moaned about much in this game especially Deb's, and I find the whole forgivness thing fe-kin anoying.
I would happily of put his friend in hospital before telling him to fuck off out my life for his part in the betrayal.
But I already knew he would be forgiveno_O.

If I wasn't already caught up in the intrigue story inside the Incest story of this game I would of moved on by now.
But as much as this game annoys me it's also got me hooked so I have to put up with it.
(annoying as it is to admit I actually like Debs now it's just his fe-kin Mom I can't stand.)
And if given the choice (I'm not touching that with the Dev's barge pole).

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 1982755
Triple Ex [v0.16] Walkthrough Multi Mod (Gallery Unlocked)
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Fixed the Gallery not being Unlocked.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Haven't read other comments, but I'm not getting a stats page when I open the phone, don't know if this is part of your mod or not.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i really dont understabd how is possible to reject every woman in the game but cant reject astrid....are YOU kidding me????

Reactions: Forgotted

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I know it shouldn't irritate me, because I know it is just limited resources for DAZ3D, but that isn't what a coach would look like in Scotland. The front door would be on the left side.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
I know it shouldn't irritate me, because I know it is just limited resources for DAZ3D, but that isn't what a coach would look like in Scotland. The front door would be on the left side.
It irritates me too. Most vehicles in DAZ are created as left-hand drives and can often be scaled on the x-axis to mirror them. I had no suitable coach models so used a non-DAZ model instead, but it wouldn't mirror without taking a lot of work to correct.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes