JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Thanks for the reminder, as I haven't played this for some time. I forgot how much I dislike how predatory MC's sister was towards MC's love interests. I'd hoped a choice would have been added that allows a user to have MC put his sister in her place (MC being dom/ control with how she interacts with his daughter and others), and tell her to keep fucking her paws off.
I, on the other hand, wished that there would have been an opportunity to kick the whole bitch out of the game at the point when the MC got angry. I already had time to celebrate a bit when the MC threw her out of the house, but the damn thing was carried back.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I, on the other hand, wished that there would have been an opportunity to kick the whole bitch out of the game at the point when the MC got angry. I already had time to celebrate a bit when the MC threw her out of the house, but the damn thing was carried back.
I think that is what alot of people wanted to do, I myself gave up hope for this one when you had to forgive the family for the fucked up shit they have done. I guess nothing has changed yet?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
My WT mod does have one.
Just FYI, Joker, the gallery unlock doesn't seem to be unlocking, and I do have the mod installed correctly since I see the highlighted choices. (Line 52 of your gallery_setup.rpy file shows "lockme" set as True, but shouldn't that be False? Or have I totally missed an "unlock" button?)

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Just FYI, Joker, the gallery unlock doesn't seem to be unlocking, and I do have the mod installed correctly since I see the highlighted choices. (Line 52 of your gallery_setup.rpy file shows "lockme" set as True, but shouldn't that be False? Or have I totally missed an "unlock" button?)
Already fixed that, you have to download the mod.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I think that is what alot of people wanted to do, I myself gave up hope for this one when you had to forgive the family for the fucked up shit they have done. I guess nothing has changed yet?
There is an option to end relationship with her.

In latest update, "unhappy" about her pregnancy. Mc gonna stay away from her daughter or son then

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Not entirely. Mc can ignore his father's request to hug him. Possible to end romance relationship with faye

Reactions: Ash_Knight

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Guess we're not gonna have a choice about whether we're interested in femdom? Cause the scenes with the daughter this update weren't remotely welcome for me. Thought I'd jettisoned the last unwelcome bit by shutting down Faye only to have this turn up.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Guess we're not gonna have a choice about whether we're interested in femdom? Cause the scenes with the daughter this update weren't remotely welcome for me. Thought I'd jettisoned the last unwelcome bit by shutting down Faye only to have this turn up.
Choices available. But not much difference

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I thought the same as you at first, but on perusing the script, I think if you choose to not let Milly "talk dirty" to you, it becomes a much more vanilla scene. NB: I didn't actually go back and replay the scene with the other choice though so I could be mistaken.

If any mod is watching though, this should have the femdom tag added.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I don't know what people are talking about, this is a Harem game, there's no real NTR. When it comes to Deb, she doesn't steal any LIs from MC: she was seduced by Marie (not a LI so far) in the past and they had some fun, her and their Mom had something going on (but it's only their familial incest roots taking effect), her and MC's daughter tease each other a bit but you can put a stop to it quite early, her and housekeeper fool around only once (at which point the latter is not a LI) but that too is under the promise of a threesome with MC and it stops after that. And speaking of her behaviour, she is quite brash and crude, but with the right choices you can tone down her misbehaviour and stop her from banging others. Compared to her, MC gets sexually involved with many more women, the ratio is skewed completely to his side.

You can't expect all members of a harem to just sit and wait around twiddling their thumbs while any MC rides the carousel of debauchery woman by woman; as unreal of a situation a Harem is, this makes it at least a little believable. Deb has had some fun in the past, but you can put a stop to it currently and for the future, the daughter is/was a virgin who's sexually inexperienced and is learning by experimenting a bit (which you can also mould to some extent). This isn't "Harem Simulator No. 30", it's a story focused game with flawed but believable characters, and these characters have done or do some things which others may misconceive as NTR themed, but in reality is just a byproduct of them existing in the world- living, interacting with each other, making mistakes and learning.

I despise NTR and all other forms of perceived cuckoldry, and this game didn't even give me an inkling of the aforementioned themes being present. The choices do matter, you just have to use the WT Mod to help yourself go down particular routes.

This VN has a dramatic and intriguing story, it has flawed but endearing characters who all feel real, the pacing is quite good, the familial/incest themes are portrayed well, romance is also built up well, the banter/flirting/dialogue is on point. This VN's story and characters are the best part of the whole package, I find this to be more engaging than any other VN on this site, and I've played a lot of them. I don't think I'm more invested in the story and characters of any other VN than I am for this one.

PS- The NTR tag was put in the thread just to stop the discourse that usually surrounds the theme, but it actually doesn't have any of it. I love Harem/Incest and I hate NTR, and I absolutely adore this VN.
In plenty of netorare games and comics, it doesn't matter if they have feelings for them or have a relationship yet for it to be in the genre.

i.e. incest comics of the son catching his mom cheating on his dad then only starts liking her because of it, one where the father is banging his daughter and his son finds out, or guys childhood friend becomes a sex slave of some douchebag.

Just because you and others have a selective netorase filter, doesn't change that fact.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 7.4.10 ( )

v0.16

Compression preset: Medium (potato quality)
Original size: 2.14 GB
Compressed size: 415 MB

PC: PIXELDRAIN / WORKUPLOAD
MAC (untested): PIXELDRAIN / WORKUPLOAD

Compression preset: High (much better quality)
Original size: 2.14 GB
Compressed size: 634 MB

PC: PIXELDRAIN / WORKUPLOAD
MAC: PIXELDRAIN / WORKUPLOAD
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk
Mac tested and works fine!

• Red Heart
Reactions: daddyCzapo
May 27, 2017
Did I miss something my saves do not work?
If you previously played with any mods, and you're now playing without, or vice-versa, that could be causing script errors which can lead to old saves not working. Try a fresh install with/without any mods. If nothing works, you can start a new save and just skip through most of the VN to get to where you last remember.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes