daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 7.4.10 ( )

v0.16

Compression preset: Medium (potato quality)
Original size: 2.14 GB
Compressed size: 415 MB

PC: /
MAC (untested): /

Compression preset: High (much better quality)
Original size: 2.14 GB
Compressed size: 634 MB

PC: /
MAC: /
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk

Last edited:

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
lol i felt that to being ntr by my own sister but i had to convince myself that they were apart of my harem
Yeah, I could maybe get down with that, if it weren't for the fact that I have repeatedly told her to keep her fuckin hands off my daughter and she doesn't care. Anybody screwing around with my women expressly against my wishes is NTR in my book.
Sucks, too. Without Deb, this is an amazing game. I can't stand her and she has successfully turned me off this game.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yeah, I could maybe get down with that, if it weren't for the fact that I have repeatedly told her to keep her fuckin hands off my daughter and she doesn't care. Anybody screwing around with my women expressly against my wishes is NTR in my book.
Sucks, too. Without Deb, this is an amazing game. I can't stand her and she has successfully turned me off this game.
Thanks for the reminder, as I haven't played this for some time. I forgot how much I dislike how predatory MC's sister was towards MC's love interests. I'd hoped a choice would have been added that allows a user to have MC put his sister in her place (MC being dom/ control with how she interacts with his daughter and others), and tell her to keep fucking her paws off.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Thanks for the reminder, as I haven't played this for some time. I forgot how much I dislike how predatory MC's sister was towards MC's love interests. I'd hoped a choice would have been added that allows a user to have MC put his sister in her place (MC being dom/ control with how she interacts with his daughter and others), and tell her to keep fucking her paws off.
And the sister still continues to do it ? Is it in the latest update ?

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1982755
Triple Ex [v0.16] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update~ ^_^

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Huy11

Jul 7, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 325 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pls update

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
:unsure:Judging by the number of assholes I have already added to my Ignore list just from the number of facepalms on my one post.
That was only pointing out the total bollocks they keep talking with reguards to the MC sister.
While I was proving the fact she gets way less action than the MC and none of what she do's get with the possible exception of her history with the MC's Ex-wife could even come close to NTR.

And the Fact they continue from what I can tell because I have no intention of reading the bullshit they stew.
But from the responces I see to their post that they are still talking complete shite and absolute bollocks.
About what they still claim the MC's Sister gets upto with his Daughter despite the very real choice ingame to stop anything happening between them at all.
I can only prosume it is because they are butt hurt that they are too stupid to realise that if they don't take that option.
Anything the Sister do's do with the MC's daughter is their own fe-kin fault.
And as they allowed it / no choose to let it happen It's still doesn't make it NTR.

On all my playthrough I allways choose that one choice for her to not mess with my daughter and surprise sur fe-kin prise she tells the daughter to leave her alone later at night and hasn't fucking touched MC's daughter since unless it's just to tease the MC.
So they odviously fucked up somewhere and are now moaning about their own fuck up.

But that said If I'm gonna fucking Ignore my Daughter would I then be upset If She and my Sister messed around together NO.
Because I'm not a fe-cking hypocrite and it's still not fe-kin NTR.

I often wonder with half the Bullshit these particular morons spew on here if we are playing the same game.
Or if they are only playing part of it and imagining the other half of what the claim happends in the same game.
I even wonder if they dislike it that much why the fe-k are they still here.

When what they should do is just fe-k off and maybe play a game where they arnt gonna dislike it enough to complain.
When they once again fe-k up the choices.

I expect more facepalms incoming and don't worry if your like the assholes I mentioned feel free I have my Ignore list ready.

Just Sayin.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
SO NO NTR?
This is an incest-driven harem game. Anybody who tells you differently has some strange puritanical litmus test in mind. There are no ugly bastards fucking your wife in the toilet. No boss corrupting your girlfriend while you are working overtime. No bully fucking your mother. It's just that your sister (who is also the love of your life) likes the taste of pussy and doesn't feel the need to ask your permission before she dives into a muff because honestly, who died and made you God? Are there any other games out there where you fuck the NTR antagonist is the ass and make them suck your dick? Because honestly, I would totally support that game.

May 27, 2017
kristo0086
There is a choice quite early where you tell Deb not to do anything with Milly, and she actually listens, Deb turns down Milly whenever the latter tries something. Another choice not much later than the first, about 2/5th though the game, where you dominate Deb (as she wants to be, that's why she provokes MC) and threaten her. Even though she still has her quips and rough moments, she does behave after that. Deb gets tamed quite nicely after this event.

You should use the Walkhrough Mod in the OP, the highlighted choices will lead you correctly down the path with the aforementioned choices.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017

Triple Ex [v0.16] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mixdrop link is not working, at least for me

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes