Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Triple Ex v0.16 with JokerLeader walkthrough mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

I've added support for 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/"game.name.here"/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.
Not the easiest in a small screen but it is useable.
Other cheats etc can be added to "Documents\Wills747\triple.ex\game" folder and MAY work but won't be supported.
Updated my Android port to 0.16

Last edited:
Reactions: kwazi and Faptime

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Not entirely. Mc can ignore his father's request to hug him. Possible to end romance relationship with faye
Ha ok I went trough the new content and the game won't even respect that choice that mc wants nothing sexual to do with the sister. She is just there watching in one of the scenes and you can't do shit about it guess I really should't be suprised at this point huh?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Ha ok I went trough the new content and the game won't even respect that choice that mc wants nothing sexual to do with the sister. She is just there watching in one of the scenes and you can't do shit about it guess I really should't be suprised at this point huh?
That scene not related with the choice of mc i think.

Eidersson

Dec 24, 2020
Thats what I mean though as soon as he sees the sister walk in he should just nope the fuck out if you denied her aka respect your choices.
If you choose "Her language is OK" the daughter takes the lead in that scene and the sister must watch. Choosing the other option the sister leaves.

Mercie

Jul 27, 2018
Kudos, the dev has managed to write the single most unlikeable MC i've ever seen. Not sure that's what he was going for, but he's 100% grade A fucktard.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
MixDrop=Unusable Mods
Your doing something wrong then. I literally just DL'd it.
MixDrop is a crapshow when it comes to downloading, due to all the ads+popups. (The situation might be different for paid members on it, but I won't pay for anything on MixDrop due to their poor first impression on this.)

However, and thankfully, Joker does make their mods available for download directly on their Patreon page for free, no sub/payment required (no MixDrop or third party download site involved, either).

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
MixDrop is a crapshow when it comes to downloading, due to all the ads+popups. (The situation might be different for paid members on it, but I won't pay for anything on MixDrop due to their poor first impression on this.)

However, and thankfully, Joker does make their mods available for download directly on their Patreon page for free, no sub/payment required (no MixDrop or third party download site involved, either).
Never a crap shoot for me. I think folks in this day in age, would know how to set up their browser security by now. Script Blocks, Add Blocks, Popup Blockers, Redirect Blockers, VPNs, etc...

But folks are still stupid on internet security, even today. It's sad, I wish folks would take it more serious.

Minheer

Dec 1, 2021
Never a crap shoot for me. I think folks in this day in age, would know how to set up their browser security by now. Script Blocks, Add Blocks, Popup Blockers, Redirect Blockers, VPNs, etc...

But folks are still stupid on internet security, even today. It's sad, I wish folks would take it more serious.
Just pay for MEGA. Just a few bucks per month. Works great

Reactions: Glooskabe

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
ok what am i doing wrong i put the mod in folder marked game it didnt ask to over write and now all iget is an error when i hit pref so what am i doing wrong

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
ok what am i doing wrong i put the mod in folder marked game it didnt ask to over write and now all iget is an error when i hit pref so what am i doing wrong
Did you put game folder in the Game folder or did you put it the folder that has game folder?

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes