Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
1.jpg
2.jpg

Hello friends.
No estimated ETA as of yet. I still have a lot of renders to complete before I'll be in a better situation to provide a rough guess. As always, I'm doing my best to work through this, and every other update as quickly as I can.
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
There really isnt ntr the problem is that Mc dead wife was fking someone else which happens to be MC's sister but you was also cheating so its a massive debate
are you saying that because mc cheated it cancels it being ntr? if ghats the case there would be alot of improperly tagged games on here

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
are you saying that because mc cheated it cancels it being ntr? if ghats the case there would be alot of improperly tagged games on here
I think its more in the sense that we as players never got invested on the wife til her death. Since we never seen her or interacted with her till the flashbacks we dont have any skin in the game. now I understand the whole Married she cheats and so on but as players we only see it after her death. if it was never brought up or said we wouldnt had known

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's actually a criterion I would endorse.
I'm a little tired of the weak "Fidelity for thee, not for me."
Lands as a very whiny, broken hypocrite with little honor or integrity.

Considering NTR actually refers to the protagonist losing a partner to another, not "anything that might make a player feel jealous," I'd say there are already a lot of improperly tagged games out there.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
I just fucking hate perverted MC...man it's ok if you sneak a peek..but constantly thinking about it....man you're fucking 40 years old not some fucking 12 years old kid for fucking sake...if you stare your dominate power increase if you don't then decrease.. Wtf.. How the hell is that even related to being dominant?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That comes from nature - you have to state your dominance: you snooze, you loose.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The girls who like MC giving them attention -- well they like receiving his stares, appreciate it.
Dominance is gaining trust to be king but also keeping that trust and not let it slip away.
How the hell is that even related to being dominant?
Desire and constant interest is what keeps relationships alive.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
How could an ex-fucking-military,behaves like a spineless,beta bitch...i'm tired of this MC..someone please kill him

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
I say that's bullshit...Mc wasn’t appreciating their beauty... He was creeping them...there is a huge difference when you are in a relationship with someone and you appreciate their beauty... Mc was like....... Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.and more Jesus H. And some more Jesus H.
Creepy as fuck...and he wasn't even trying to hide it when creeping out the womens his jawline was touching his dick...man you are an ex-military..and yet treated like shit..and mc keep Moaning

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. we are in the trope terrytory of ... ex military inept for the common world clichee ... quite a wide spread that has all over media and film and series about inability to adapt to life back at home ... MC is right in there.
an ex-military
this game establishes the fact MC is socially dumb and his pal
who is in the park mingling with other people,
while MC is locked up in his home hiding from other people,
it just speaks volumes about other soldiers getting confy,
while MC is still struggling to land a decent life style back home.
Notice that it is the very first scene esteblishing MC troubles..
MC kept piling on the overseas missions and his family was breaking apart at the very seams .. another clichee about soldiers.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I just fucking hate perverted MC...man it's ok if you sneak a peek..but constantly thinking about it....man you're fucking 40 years old not some fucking 12 years old kid for fucking sake...if you stare your dominate power increase if you don't then decrease.. Wtf.. How the hell is that even related to being dominant?
How could an ex-fucking-military,behaves like a spineless,beta bitch...i'm tired of this MC..someone please kill him
I say that's bullshit...Mc wasn’t appreciating their beauty... He was creeping them...there is a huge difference when you are in a relationship with someone and you appreciate their beauty... Mc was like....... Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.Jesus H.and more Jesus H. And some more Jesus H.
Creepy as fuck...and he wasn't even trying to hide it when creeping out the womens his jawline was touching his dick...man you are an ex-military..and yet treated like shit..and mc keep Moaning
Why the hell are you playing this VN if you hate the MC that much? Just stop and move on to something else.........

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Despite it's fault's and there have been quite a few.
I have been guilty of defending this game simply because I really enjoyed the story and wan't to see the end.
And despite error's like the wrong person thats not even there aparently having a say in a conversation they are not part of.
I have continued to play this and for the most part enjoy it.
Even despite some of the ill timed introductions of fetishes like femdom late on in game.
That I personally think were best left out.
But because other people like them and as long as there's an option to not do them I have little issue with that.
But once again like many dev's on here it seems this one has also forgotten Anal sex is still a fetish.
And as such should be a choice and not like in the Julia, Astrid threesome case a forced scene.
Way to ruin a fekin sex scene for anyone that either doesn't like it.
Or for anyone to whom Anal sex is neither exciting to watch but is in fact rather a turn off.
All I can say is feck knows how the rest of that scene went.
Or if it was even any good because at that point of no choice Anal I just reloaded an earlyer save.
And chose "Go to sleep" instead all I can hope is this story has one hell of a story pay off.
Because all I'm seeing sofar is that the this Dev seem's to be doing their level best to ruin the game before it's End.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hello friends.
Triple Ex v0.19 is almost complete. As usual, I'm giving myself a little room for any last-minute problems. If all goes well, the release dates will be as follows...
1st release - Thursday 15th
2nd release - Monday 19th
3rd release - Wednesday 21st
Public release - Friday 23rd
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes