YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Okay this may be a hot take and some people may not like it but I feel like Marie is starting to sound kinda like a bitch. She sees takes his daughter away and decides what she thinks is best without discussing it with anyone. Why is she the arbiter of what is right and wrong. Why does no one else get a say. I am kinda glad she died, but I also hope she is alive some how so she can come back and see her worst nightmare played out.

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Okay this may be a hot take and some people may not like it but I feel like Marie is starting to sound kinda like a bitch. She sees takes his daughter away and decides what she thinks is best without discussing it with anyone. Why is she the arbiter of what is right and wrong. Why does no one else get a say. I am kinda glad she died, but I also hope she is alive some how so she can come back and see her worst nightmare played out.
you get an explanation on this topic - ch3 was it i think

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
the worst part is - you can play an asshole as much as you want
(for example trying to get rid of that annoying astrid :mad: - well she got a nice scene wit the twins later on)
at second half of chapter 3 the mc is going all lovey-dovey

everyone -exept milly, julia - was betraying the mc - but ofc it´s his fault
a good game until astrid moved in , after this the shitshow begins
have to quote myself to add something

soooooo - the flight home from scotland
not only that the mc was forced to interact with that fake-women - to put it polite-
noooo , that ... goes home to the US too incl the rolling disaster of sister

i am not kinkshaming - i´m disapointed in the way the game goes

there is no option to not interact with .... char´s... you dont like
(really , whats up with that annoying dwarf )

instead of building 4 or 5 LI routes nicely up , evey update a new one ?
more annoying and twisted like the others ?

this is just stretching the game - like that unfinished college story for 5 chapters

the only thing i really care about now is the mainplot - solve the killing (i doubt they are dead ,
and no just the ring is no ultima evidece)

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I'm talking about the sharing part. This is going in the direction of sharing mom with dad, while previously he wasn't even in the picture because of his ED... It just screws up the nice harem we had going.
well someone had to cuck mc since Deb got hated on. So, guess it's going to be dad I mean he is married to mom so wth... can't blame a man for banging his own wife question is will he be tagging Millie or the others? ... I would expect so, just because of the way it all started... but we can only wait and see...

Reactions: Cotytto

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well someone had to cuck mc since Deb got hated on. So, guess it's going to be dad I mean he is married to mom so wth... can't blame a man for banging his own wife question is will he be tagging Millie or the others? ... I would expect so, just because of the way it all started... but we can only wait and see...
well

he made (often) pretty sure he doesnt click this way
its bad enough that all the women hoeing around with each other - not a bad thing , but way to much

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You know what's really sad? In the story branch where you don't kiss your mom or finger her in the bathroom Faye never tries to suck her son's dick and thus dad's dick stays dead forever. Somehow I don't think there is any possibility that he is going to be equipped for the other events in the incest Olympics.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You know what's really sad? In the story branch where you don't kiss your mom or finger her in the bathroom Faye never tries to suck her son's dick and thus dad's dick stays dead forever. Somehow I don't think there is any possibility that he is going to be equipped for the other events in the incest Olympics.
Yeah but it's in the hands of a creator who has done many things that don't make sense so I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'm also not counting on anything... js it wouldn't surprise me...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah but it's in the hands of a creator who has done many things that don't make sense so I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'm also not counting on anything... js it wouldn't surprise me...
short to the actual content end , there is a scene with william and faye in bed , mentioned the mc ,as if he had taken part --even if you not shagging the mother or make any advances at all(total decline like my mc did)...
must be a slip at writing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you Azrayal Thank you. Loving the Phobie content but playing this update I absolutely am so happy with the Astrid and Julia threesome!!!

Been waiting for what seemed forever lol for Astrid and Julia content and to have that patience paid of with both at the same time I'm overjoyed.

Well back to finishing this update then I will be awaiting more. Best of luck

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Love the new update. The sex scene's are top notch, and the story itself is on fire. The only problem is. I have a feeling that it is starting to get to its crescendo very soon. And then it will hit the end. I don't want this story to end! It is too good! Keep up the great work Azrayal!

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Can someone tell me if the MC gets any better? I came back to this game after a few years and holy shit the MC is such a pathetic spineless pushover. How is it that Deb gets the mc, the "maid" and milly all first before the MC.

I'm still near the begining of the game but how is it that the MC gets basically no sexy time but Deb gets seems everything. Does the MC improve at all?

Reactions: The D0n

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Can someone tell me if the MC gets any better? I came back to this game after a few years and holy shit the MC is such a pathetic spineless pushover. How is it that Deb gets the mc, the "maid" and milly all first before the MC.

I'm still near the begining of the game but how is it that the MC gets basically no sexy time but Deb gets seems everything. Does the MC improve at all?
he gets plenty later on no worries

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes