T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Not sure where the dev came up with hot flushes, but, I think he meant "Hot Flashes". I hope

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Not sure where the dev came up with hot flushes, but, I think he meant "Hot Flashes". I hope
Entirly dependent on how and when it's used and since I haven't played the latest update yet.
I'm gonna just have to assume it was used to describe one of the symptoms afflicting a Women going through menopause.
In which case Hot Flushes would be correct.
Hot flashes (also known as hot flushes) are a form of flushing, often caused by the changing hormone levels that are characteristic of menopause.
So if that is how it was used your both correct.

Reactions: JJDrakken

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Nice story, nice carater design, the sex scene are middle.

Too kinetic on the end for me (from they go to scotland). I would have a choice to forgive or not to your mother and dad (this part have no a great impact on story why not put a choice...?) and to forgive or not your sister. The fact she it pregnant don t solve anything with her... i feel obligated to and i don t really like this part of the storie... lake of choice here too.
i m not feel the danger in this game, we see two or three problem but nothing to feel milly need a real protecting, it s more the familly and friend the danger....
There is not enought milf (more than one scene), there are a lots of young, a lot of old (and too old), but not enought girl of the mc age.
There is not music, the game could have some, it could be nice it s long reading.

Good luck with your game.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
So he's suppose to write exactly how you want it? I bet dollars to doughnuts you don't even throw a nickel his direction in support let alone pissing & moaning over getting free content on a pirate site. He'll do as he sees fit, not how you want it. :)
Look here sunshine, I am not complaining about the content, just the grammar. And if you want to get personal, sorry, my email address stays by me. It is no concern of yours whether or not I pay for content or as you so nicely put it, "get free content on a pirate site" I like the story as it is written in British English, something you don't often see.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
playing again after a long time
question :
still no way to avoid the forced astrid rel ?

Screenshot_1.png

:confused:

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I played this a long time ago and left it because of the pathetic mc theme and the sister who really had a harem. I went back to see how it was now and it seems that it has been redone a lot, but it's still funny that the sister continues to do what she wants (the subject with Milly among other things),that they continue to blame the mc for everything and that bitching at him and keeping him in the dark is something correct because it's because of him. good of all The shapes may have changed a bit but the background remains the same. Mc bad, rest good. I'll be back in a few updates to always read the comments because I have no interest in playing this again

Last edited:
Reactions: Cotytto

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why the hell did the dad need to get involved again?
For comedic effect. He started having erectile dysfunction when he caught his son fucking his daughter and it was cured when he caught his son fucking his wife. It is like that episode of the Flintstones where Fred got hit in the head and lost his memory then got hit on the head again and got it back. This family's problems have problems. I never understood why MC was such an infuriating character until I met his dad and realized that the apple didn't even fall off the tree.

• Haha
Reactions: JJDrakken

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
For comedic effect. He started having erectile dysfunction when he caught his son fucking his daughter and it was cured when he caught his son fucking his wife. It is like that episode of the Flintstones where Fred got hit in the head and lost his memory then got hit on the head again and got it back. This family's problems have problems. I never understood why MC was such an infuriating character until I met his dad and realized that the apple didn't even fall off the tree.
I'm talking about the sharing part. This is going in the direction of sharing mom with dad, while previously he wasn't even in the picture because of his ED... It just screws up the nice harem we had going.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
So I haven't played the game yet but going by the preview images and discussion above , I got the idea that the game contains an ex military guy, a overly shredded and muscular teenager, her aunt who looks more like a man than woman, a dwarf, an asian chick and the summary of the game is that everyone bangs everyone doesn't matter you want it or not.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So I haven't played the game yet but going by the preview images and discussion above , I got the idea that the game contains an ex military guy, a overly shredded and muscular teenager, her aunt who looks more like a man than woman, a dwarf, an asian chick and the summary of the game is that everyone bangs everyone doesn't matter you want it or not.
sums it up

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
As an addendum: it's pretty much all the Ex Wife's fault. She had a dumb idea, dumb plan, dumb execution of said plan, a dumb family to go along with it, and a dumb ex-husband to miss the point of it. But everybody should play it anyway just to meet the grandma.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
yeah ...choices doesnt matter for this dev......ah dont forget mc looks worse than hugh heffner and there is not crystal here

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
the worst part is - you can play an asshole as much as you want
(for example trying to get rid of that annoying astrid :mad: well she got a nice scene wit the twins later on )
at second half of chapter 3 the mc is going all lovey-dovey

everyone -exept milly, julia - was betraying the mc - but ofc it´s his fault
a good game until astrid moved in , after this the shitshow begins

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: ktunga
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes