JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Dear Azrayal, I gather that English is not your native language, but I must let a little bit of steam off. The grammar is awful, sometimes I have to decypher what is meant in the sentence, on the whole though I get the gist of what you are saying, but you don't make it easy. I know that proof reading costs money, but Google is no option, believe me. The story on the whole is great, lots of British things, not making the mistake of using both UK and American English. Keep up your good work, had waited a while for this update, glad its come!
You realize some language is with a Scottish Accent, thick Scottish accent. I've not had any issues reading it. Nothing has jumped out at me, minus re-reading Scottish accent stuff, cuz it's a new slang dialect for me.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Dear Azrayal, I gather that English is not your native language
English is my only language, although I could probably manage to order a glass of water in French. As JJDrakken has pointed out, the parts you may be struggling with are written with the intent of denoting a Scottish accent. It may not be very successful, and people may need to read it a few times to get the gist of it, but I enjoy it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Dear Azrayal, I gather that English is not your native language, but I must let a little bit of steam off. The grammar is awful, sometimes I have to decypher what is meant in the sentence, on the whole though I get the gist of what you are saying, but you don't make it easy. I know that proof reading costs money, but Google is no option, believe me. The story on the whole is great, lots of British things, not making the mistake of using both UK and American English. Keep up your good work, had waited a while for this update, glad its come!
This post made me laugh more than these two scenes put together...

1680516478162.png

1680516520968.png

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
English is my only language, although I could probably manage to order a glass of water in French. As JJDrakken has pointed out, the parts you may be struggling with are written with the intent of denoting a Scottish accent. It may not be very successful, and people may need to read it a few times to get the gist of it, but I enjoy it.
I for one love it and yes, i have to re-read it 2-3 times :)

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Sorry about that, but it is no excuse for the bad grammar, love Scotland, lived in Lancashire on the border to the Lake District, we had a lot of Scots there, nice people and very friendly. I am German, but I went to school and college in England, the school was in London, so I know my English. The game is as I have already mentioned great, but those slips in the grammar make it, for a non Brit, "hard" to understand what your point is. Never the less, keep up the good work, can't wait for the next update

• Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Harriet did state she now prefers the company of women, and as "she who must not be named" (Mrs T) once said, "The lady's not for turning." :D
And there are so many women in the game that he would love to :sneaky:play sexually with Harriet

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Ug, I'm finding it very difficult to play as the MC.... he is just not a good person.
It's rough at start, it will get better once your in Scotland. Author has not stated it, but we readers believe our MC is suffering from PTSD(Someone with it, I see some typical issues of it). But is slowly getting it reeled into a more controlled management. Scotland trip is a huge turn for that.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes