Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't discriminate by age, corpulence, race, or anything like that. Though technically not completely true (there are some fetishes I don't enjoy), I think my signature generally tells you enough.
I love mature women and older ladies of all shapes, but there are hardly any games like this on the F95 forum. I'm waiting for the game young men mature women and older ladies with different physique but somehow I can't wait.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just wondering If I Have a bad copy because I finaly got to catch up and play the update and I found the Mom & Son part confusing when they are in her room and he has her delete the Dick pic that he accidentally sent her a while back.

So Anyway now finally we get the choice of "I'm no longer interested" and "I still want her" yet it doesn't seem to matter which you pick. He still holds her against the wall and feels her up before walking away which to me atleast makes no fekin sense.

Don't get me wrong on one route I can understand that scene If say we pick "I still want her".
Its a bit mean him working her up like that and walking off but teasing do's seems to be a thing in their family.

But if we pick "I'm no longer interested" instead then why we still get the same scene?.
I mean even given that fact we are angry over her lieing to us.
That scene no longer makes any sense at all and on top of that even with what she's done.
It's just a totally uncalled for and complete over the top twat move by the MC.

Totaly Just My Opinion But.
Just Sayin.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
LWtbo, thank you for bringing this to my attention. It is an error on my part with a variable. Choosing "I'm no longer interested" should have led to a different scene.
I have amended it now. You will need to start the next update from that scene if you wish to end that relationship path.

Reactions: Lliw21 and Kekom01

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
LWtbo, thank you for bringing this to my attention. It is an error on my part with a variable. Choosing "I'm no longer interested" should have led to a different scene.
I have amended it now. You will need to start the next update from that scene if you wish to end that relationship path.
Thanks for the reponce I thought it seemed a bit off for that choice,
Look forward to seeing what it should of been and glad I could help.
P.S. BTW was it just me that was looking about for a delorean when they wen't costume shopping ?.

Reactions: Azrayal

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hello friends.
It's been seven weeks since the public release of v0.17, and I must admit, it feels longer. I thought I was running behind with v0.18, but now it doesn't seem as bad. There is still some work to be done before the current update is at the point I'd like to end it. I'll try to post the final batch of previews next weekend; if not then, then at the beginning of the week after.
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hello friends.
I'm coming to the end of the rendering process, I don't have too many left to complete before I've finished. Hopefully, by the beginning of next week, I'll be in a better situation to give a possible release date. I'd love for the first early access to be posted before the end of this month, but no promises.
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hello friends.
Triple Ex v0.18 is almost complete. Allowing for a little leeway in case of last-minute problems, if all goes well, the release dates will be as follows...
1st release - Saturday 25th
2nd release - Wednesday 29th
3rd release - Friday 31st
Public release - Sunday 2nd April
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
The latest update, v0.18, is now available. Just waiting for it to be updated on the latest updates page.

**IMPORTANT NOTICE** I've fixed an error with the code I used in the previous update. It's a bit of a long one, but bear with me...

So, this only applies if you were unsure how to proceed with your relationship with Faye(M), by choosing the option "I'm unsure what I want..." in v0.16. I hear you shouting, "That long ago, how am I supposed to remember that?" Don't worry, I've got you...

If you did choose this option, then in the last update, v0.17, you would have seen a menu during the party while in Faye's bedroom with the following choices... "I no longer want her" and "I still want her". Now, only if you chose to end that path, "I no longer want her", you must replay from that point in the game.

If you didn't see this menu in v0.17, or chose "I still want her", you can ignore this message and continue on as normal. I hope this made sense, and sorry for any inconvenience.

**END OF IMPORTANT NOTICE**

I hope you enjoy it.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1982755
Triple Ex [v0.18] Walkthrough Multi Mod (Gallery Unlocked)
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
fast! as always, thank you :LOL: Joker leader~

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Dear Azrayal, I gather that English is not your native language, but I must let a little bit of steam off. The grammar is awful, sometimes I have to decypher what is meant in the sentence, on the whole though I get the gist of what you are saying, but you don't make it easy. I know that proof reading costs money, but Google is no option, believe me. The story on the whole is great, lots of British things, not making the mistake of using both UK and American English. Keep up your good work, had waited a while for this update, glad its come!

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes