Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why no no choice for me to say no to that unattractive sister I'm not attracted to at all ?

Attractive in this game for me are :love: : Julia, Mam, Astrid, Faye, Paige, Kumiko - although I don't like her tattoos, Mrs Daniels,Rohona,Emma,Laura

Last edited:

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I sometimes read the dialogue with that cunny scottish accent out loud to get a better feel on it....sounds mighty good in my head...but to be honest, it's probably terrible if you would hear it :unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The choices in this game are weird. I select something, then what I didn't select, the game acts as if it happened and the scene continues with the selection I didn't select. I chose not to Spank Mila plays in a moment urchami the scene where our Mc spanks her

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not until very late in the game after the damage has already been done. You are forced to bang the sister at least once (or twice I forget).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the time the game starts he has fucked Deb a thousand times, even throughout his marriage, so what's one more for the road? MC finally slipping one past the goalie seems to be a plot point in any case so we must dance with who brung us to the ball in that case. What really interests me is seeing the flashback scenes with her and how different she was. His decision to leave for the military and marry her best friend really put her through the wringer. I find characters more interesting when they aren't static and are allowed to change, for better or for worse.

Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
I don't know if this dev reads these comments but... If you are having issues with the phone stats giving an error due to Phoebe not define here is the fix. Go to Game > script.rpy and scroll down to where it lists -

default Astrid = 0
default Deb = 0
default MC = 0
default Willpower = 0
default Julia = 0
default Milly = -30
default Mam = 0
default Kumiko = 0

And add...

default Phoebe = 0

To the end of that list...

I take no responsibility for this fix breaking other things at some point. I am not a programmer. But it is working for me thus far.
It worked for me. Thanks!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.17 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 346 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Kumiko is my favorite but in the standard walkthrough I seem to have totally missed her?!? is that possible?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Kumiko is my favorite but in the standard walkthrough I seem to have totally missed her?!? is that possible?
When she tells you to walk her out.. you have to pick her up option and that puts you on her route i believe. i also believe if you reject her present in the osen(hot spring) might take you off her route..

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not sure how you would have missed her. She served herself to you on a plate after you get kidnapped.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
It got an error somehow from skipping too much and missed a variable. Many scenes were missing. I started the game from the beginning and it all worked fine with Kumiko :)

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes