May 27, 2017
what kind of ntr have? family or hubby and wife?
What kind of NTR is this, Netori??
There's no real NTR, like the tag usually accompanies, there's no other man involved with any of the LIs. The sister can fool around with the house caretaker Julia and the daughter Milly, but you can put a stop to it quite early. I don't like NTR, and I don't consider this VN to have any, but others might have problems with certain content, that's why the NTR exists here.

This is a Harem/Incest focused VN, so NTR is a conflicting theme. If you're seeking it, this won't suit your tastes. And if you're avoiding it because of the tag, don't, this is an excellent story & character driven VN.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The thing about NTR some people don't think Lesbian NTR counts Because they are women. Which is dumb NTR wether be male or female is still NTR. Now if they are not in a relationship then that's different BUT i don't like see or hear about future Li having sex with someone else. To me feels cuckish. Also i don't think Li should ever have sex without MC being involved and should not be in a relationship with each other.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
damm, big party, no sex. Waking up with Juli and Astrid and Mc is happy nothing did happen, wtf. Best girls and kumiko as you can see:

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
Damn, what a cliffhanger of an ending! Guess MC is gonna finally get his meeting with Stanford, not just the way he wanted it. Good update overall and decently sized, nice progress with a few characters, namely Faye; now we can finally begin to get some lewd scenes with her. I feel like MC is maturing a bit and changing from his obstinate ways, he's still an insufferable twat, but he's on the right path now.

The renders aren't the best, and animations almost non-existent, but the models are varied and attractive, I truly adore the story and the characters of this VN. Great job, Azrayal! :D(y)

Reactions: Ereso72

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
The way this game is playing out even if he finds the nelson guy he just going to forgive him too that seems to be the theme of this game. Get mad/pissed then have a talk and then forgive them. :D:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
The way this game is playing out even if he finds a nelson guy he just going to forgive him too that seems to be the theme of this game. Get mad/pissed then have a talk and then forgive them. :D:LOL::LOL:
The previous offenders were all his family and friends, who went about it the wrong way but ultimately had good intentions. Would you have cut all connections with your family and friends, unable to move on all alone and miserable, if you were put in his shoes? Family is complicated, every family has a different dynamic, but in the end, they're all you have. Luckily, MC's family members are good at heart, and that's what matters; not everyone is blessed with a good family (as we can see in this update, with Amanda as well).

His family may have wronged him, but MC isn't a saint either. He would have been killed by the powers that be if he continued down his twisted path of justice. Even if they did something terrible, his family managed to save his life in the end. If you can't forgive your family for something like that, then maybe you won't be able to forgive anyone at all, then the problem truly lies within you.

I feel like he should have understood his family's position more and been more empathetic towards those around him, after realising his own mistakes. Imo, it shouldn't have taken him so long to forgive his family in the first place, but he's also a flawed character, as messed up as he is, he took his own time to process and ultimately forgive his family. Then again, if it were me I would have never got to the position he's in, I'd have done things differently. So I can understand MC's character as well, in this whole narrative.

This isn't a revenge story, it's about the MC's redemption and reconciliation with his family; because in the end, he also cares about his family, and wants to protect them. Finding and dealing with Stanford Nelson is the last thing that MC needs to keep his family safe, so no one comes after them anymore, and they can live in peace.

While I disagree with your opinion, you're allowed to have a differing one, be it right or wrong.

Last edited:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Decent game but the 3 main girls just look weird. I like muscular women and love redheads but Milly looks like a steroid freak Elf. The sister looks pissed off most of the time and like a tranny the rest and Julia looks decent except when she is angry.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes