JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Sorry about that, but it is no excuse for the bad grammar, love Scotland, lived in Lancashire on the border to the Lake District, we had a lot of Scots there, nice people and very friendly. I am German, but I went to school and college in England, the school was in London, so I know my English. The game is as I have already mentioned great, but those slips in the grammar make it, for a non Brit, "hard" to understand what your point is. Never the less, keep up the good work, can't wait for the next update
So he's suppose to write exactly how you want it? I bet dollars to doughnuts you don't even throw a nickel his direction in support let alone pissing & moaning over getting free content on a pirate site. He'll do as he sees fit, not how you want it. :)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
God dam-it Joker...your wt mod is telling me to pursue Grandma, who looks over a fucking 100 year old in the first image. :KEK:

View attachment 2517718

View attachment 2517719

The methodology of the walkthrough is to recommend the choice that builds the most affinity with that particular character, which is why earlier in the game it will recommend that you choke Deb, yell at her, and push her around. It makes her wetter than a welsh mop. So if you don't want to seduce any of the particular characters avoid the green choices.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Just found this game, haven't tried it, but I don't see where the wrestler fits in with this.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1982755
Triple Ex [v0.18] Walkthrough Multi Mod (Gallery Unlocked)
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
And again

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
do you guys have ntr in the game or not?
Only real NTR is your Sister sleeping with your Wife while were on tour/being an asshole. BUT you were also sleeping with your Sister while married to your Wife(Btw she's ex-wife now & dead, she divorced MC, etc..).

I can't recall, she might been frisky with your Daughter before you also. After that, is basically an polyamorous relationship with All woman. None will sleep with other males, but some do have relationships with other ladies you know. Minus your Mother, she still has relations with your Father(Both are married). But you can also have relations with her if you choose.

Everything is your choice for relationships. But if you use walkthrough, expect to go for Full Polyamorous Harem.

EDIT: But expect a lot of stupidity and anger from MC and everyone around you for a bit. It's going be a rough ride, dealing with the MC who basically has PTSD, it's up to you to forgive & forget and reel in your PTSD to be more manageable. As I've told folks, it's rough ride till you get to Scotland, then things will start to move forward in a positive nature(if you let it).

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Dear Azrayal, I gather that English is not your native language, but I must let a little bit of steam off. The grammar is awful, sometimes I have to decypher what is meant in the sentence, on the whole though I get the gist of what you are saying, but you don't make it easy. I know that proof reading costs money, but Google is no option, believe me. The story on the whole is great, lots of British things, not making the mistake of using both UK and American English. Keep up your good work, had waited a while for this update, glad its come!
Me: -Laughs in Scottish- Actually, a lot of what the Scottish characters say is fairly accurate. Actually, it is a mix of English and Doric, which comes from the north east of Scotland. As a Scotsman myself, I love having actual Scots in a game but I can understand how it must be for people that don't know it. Now, dinna fash yersel like a doited quine ya tumshie.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
is the damn ntr avoidable?
Not with what I said above. That's initial backstory. As for after backstory. You decide on things, if you think your Polyamorous harem is NTR, you can say no, mostly.(If you think that's NTR, you are very insecure, since they are loyal to you have relations with each other, like the Twins with each other).

Your Daughter still going have relationship with her Best Friend and you(If you choose to have one with her)

As I stated, you & your ex-wife cheat on each other while married in the prologue of the story. Both with MC's Sister.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
3 questions.

How do i get the scene with the BBW in the lingerie shop?

Is there more content with her planned?

If not is there any other possibility for another BBW like that?

Not counting the PERFECTION of the CURVY SHORTSTACK Phoebe.

I LOVE PLUS SIZED WOMEN!!!!

Seriously though the reason I'm askin is because I have only just started this game and have Joker's WT mod active, which as you all know has an unlocked gallery for our viewing pleasure, and that is where i noticed the BBW.

Reactions: fanboi

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
3 questions.

How do i get the scene with the BBW in the lingerie shop?

Is there more content with her planned?

If not is there any other possibility for another BBW like that?

Not counting the PERFECTION of the CURVY SHORTSTACK Phoebe.

I LOVE PLUS SIZED WOMEN!!!!

Seriously though the reason I'm askin is because I have only just started this game and have Joker's WT mod active, which as you all know has an unlocked gallery for our viewing pleasure, and that is where i noticed the BBW.
Most the +Size Ladies is that BBW lass, you could count your Mother & Grandma in that. Though I would say 1/2 +Size. Then you have Pheobe, she's +Size kinda cuz she's Little Lass, so it's more squashed together. (aka a Dwarf, Midget, Little Person). As for getting the scene...man that's so long ago, someone else is going have to answer that.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
From what I have read so far in this thread you have total control over who is in your harem and who is not? So if I want to avoid BBW and Saggy Milk bag ladies I can?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
From what I have read so far in this thread you have total control over who is in your harem and who is not? So if I want to avoid BBW and Saggy Milk bag ladies I can?
Going off memory, I have a lot these stories mixing around in my head. But I believe that will be a yes. You can be celibate if you want. :p

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Besides having an MC that BlueBalls himself, it seems good so far. Did notice a flaw with the phone, I checked the cameras, not remembering if I had placed any before Milly's, and my shaky hand clicked where it said "no cam". I was able to rollback.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes