TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I was playing with the walk through mod and was confused why every good choice was the perv choice so far there doesn't seem to be any choices that require points so it might be pointless but I will admit it kind of worries me that you could get a bad end by not being a creep to your daughter.

The Deb thing I'm not that bothered since I hate her so I don't care about her points and I hope you will be able to break up with her at some point.

She randomly decides to finger Julia when she isn't looking and makes some stupid joke I personally find that kind of creepy but I might be misremembering.
I agree with the first part.

I don't remember either, and I agree it is creepy, and way too fast, besides that, as I said, they've been talking, I would have to re-play, but as I said in another place I don't like to watch scenes where the MC is not present, I don't like to have intel the Mc doesn't, so I don't know.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
There are some suggestions that Kumiko might be, but is she confirmed? (I just tried to skim through the script of the extended sequence at Kumi's home, but my eyes are crossing...) Yuki said something about eating MC's cum out of Kumi's pussy so I'd say she's confirmed...
I think Kumiko mentions something about staring at Milly to long while she was changing but I can't be sure.

I don't remember either, and I agree it is creepy, and way too fast, besides that, as I said, they've been talking, I would have to re-play, but as I said in another place I don't like to watch scenes where the MC is not present, I don't like to have intel the Mc doesn't, so I don't know.
I think she does it in front of the MC when they are in the hall but I can't check since I deleted the game to make more space on my hard drive.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Honestly i doubt she will understand or change just because MC talks normal to her...

At the beginning, we see her having fun riling up the mc at the phone, while he says she should stop..no effect.
He ask her to let the daughter alone...yeah also has not really an effect, thought she hasn't fucked her yet...
She seems to have fun to humiliat and undermining the Mc at every chance and don't let me start with her blaming all the shit on Mc while she plays the saint, despite being in contact with his ex and daughter the whole time.
So far the only time she actual took the Mc serious is when he slammed her into the wall...

I'm curious how the Mc will react when he finds out Deb was in contact with wife/daughter all time and probably involved with the lie the wife told the daughter...
Ok, you just proved my point while trying to argue against it, when Mc isn't aggressive there is a result as in her not fucking the daughter yet, when he is aggressive you say there is an effect, and it does, she fucks him over, she seems afraid at the moment, but fear doesn't really work to control people, it only makes them resent you.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I think Kumiko mentions something about staring at Milly to long while she was changing but I can't be sure.
Yup, absolutely, but I would count that in the hint category. Looking and acknowledging someone's attractiveness does not equate to wanting to fuck them.

Reactions: Rinbael

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I also thought the line as Deb was ushering her to the bedroom about why MC refused ("You never mentioned that MC wasn't interested! Did he say why, is it me?") was telling... She sounds disappointed that MC wasn't interested. For her part, Deb avoids the question. Up until now, Julia's interest in Deb has been luke-warm at best so why is she going along with this if the one she's interested in is MC? It isn't like MC has shown zero interest in her. He flirts with her on several occasions.
Yeah. One more reason I don't care for Julia anymore is that she suddenly follows blindly everything Deb says. Also she was flirting with the MC while Deb was flirting (if you can call sexual harassment, flirting...) with her and after letting her finger her (right out of the blue) she was dissapointed that she wouldn't have a threesome with the MC (I had a hope that she torelated Deb's harassment because she saw it as an opportunity to be with the MC, but I was obviously wrong), but still rushed to get fucked by Deb without a second thought! Because that's another thing I want to see from a possible love interest, fucking anyone available just because she's horny...

Something else I didn't like/get was the scene where Deb forced Julia to stay naked in her lap when Milly went into the room. I take it like another assertion of dominance and possibly grooming her current and future harem members so they can feel at ease when they are naked around each other.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah. One more reason I don't care for Julia anymore is that she suddenly follows blindly everything Deb says. Also she was flirting with the MC while Deb was flirting (if you can call sexual harassment, flirting...) with her and after letting her finger her (right out of the blue) she was dissapointed that she wouldn't have a threesome with the MC (I had a hope that she torelated Deb's harassment because she saw it as an opportunity to be with the MC, but I was obviously wrong), but still rushed to get fucked by Deb without a second thought! Because that's another thing I want to see from a possible love interest, fucking anyone available just because she's horny...

Something else I didn't like/get was the scene where Deb forced Julia to stay naked in her lap when Milly went into the room. I take it just like another assertion of dominance and possibly grooming her current and future harem members so they can feel at ease when they are naked around each other.
I lost all interest in Julia when she said she listens to Deb because she sounded like she meant it or some shit.

Like look chick if Deb was so great why didn't her dead lover aka the MC's ex contact her to protect Milly? And shouldn't Julia notice this since she was the dead woman's lover/confidante?

Also anyone else think Deb and Marie continued their hookups after she left MC.

She did say MC was the only MAN she ever loved.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I lost all interest in Julia when she said she listens to Deb because she sounded like she meant it or some shit.

Like look chick if Deb was so great why didn't her dead lover aka the MC's ex contact her to protect Milly?
And the funniest thing about it is that she said that after you told Deb that she must stop undermining you...
I really find it hard to understand how the dev didn't write Deb's character as the main antagonist! She ticks all the boxes! Unless of course he's just fucking with us just for the hell of it...

Let's she what she's been doing so far!

1) Banging the MC's wife behind his back (y)
2) Keeping a huge secret for several years, while she knew it was something that's been eating him alive (y)
3) Continuously doing the exact opposite of anything he suggests/asks (y)
4) Verbally assaulting/humiliating him at every chance she gets (y)
5) Undermining his authority at every chance, while at the same time brainwashing everyone she knows best (y)
6) Groping his daughter in front of him (y)
7) Banging a woman he's been flirting with and sending him video evidence to taunt him even more (y)

I mean... Considering that someone who's supposed to love him did/is doing all these things, there's not much left for the "actual" bad guys to do in this story. They can still kill Milly I guess?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
At this point in the story, once Deb takes Milli, there is no reason for the MC to be at the house anymore. That little scene where he tells Deb that he's there to protect his daughter, and when he tells her to do something in a dangerous situation, he doesn't want Milli looking to Deb first to see if it's ok. Once Deb has all the women under her harem/thumb, what's the point of the MC doing anything anymore...he'll be there just for Deb to cuck/humiliate. How can the Dev veer so much from the story, and expect people to stay interested.
The description for the game, and the tags need to be changed to reflect what the story really is...because it's not about solving a murder or getting his daughter back. It's about losing everything all over again, but this time right in his face, as opposed to a jail cell.

May 1, 2020
I'll say this, we should have the option to at least not masturbate, that much is for sure, besides that, I'm not gonna get into this again, but I'll agree that if she comes with her jealousy again I'll want an option to tell her to fuck off since you know, equal rights and all, besides that I would like an opportunity to sit her down, or maybe during a sparing session, to actually have a conversation with her about her behavior without the Mc looking like an overaggressive dick, seriously the guy is either way to passive or slamming people against the wall, I want a midterm. Which results, I'll agree there, so far think there is no results because the MC is just overly aggressive, which makes her want to get back at him, being aggressive doesn't give you authority.
I agree with you but also as stated before since both served, I would like the option to call her to attention when she oversteps and set her right in no uncertain military terms and manner. Then if she oversteps again....god help her

Reactions: Glooskabe

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I agree with you but also as stated before since both served, I would like the option to call her to attention when she oversteps and set her right in no uncertain military terms and manner. Then if she oversteps again....god help her
If they were serving as we speak I would agree, but she can just tell him: "Fuck off, we are not on duty right now, and you are not my CO."

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ok, you just proved my point while trying to argue against it, when Mc isn't aggressive there is a result as in her not fucking the daughter yet, when he is aggressive you say there is an effect, and it does, she fucks him over, she seems afraid at the moment, but fear doesn't really work to control people, it only makes them resent you.
Well i agree fear isn't a good way.
No so far she never listend to the Mc when he spoke to her in a normal or serious way, like before he slammed her into the wall, the Mc was obvious serious and she gave pretty much fuck about it...which was the reason he slammed her into the wall and make her listen, which is so far the only moment Deb takes the Mc serious...not a healty relationship for sure.

About Milly yes she hasn't fucked her yet...but despite the Mc saying she should keep her hands from her, she doesn't listen, she fondels and grope her even in front of the Mc, send him nudes of her and if i remember right didn't she say she won't refuse Milly, while obvious fondle her at every opurtunity to lure her...

May 1, 2020
Yup, absolutely, but I would count that in the hint category. Looking and acknowledging someone's attractiveness does not equate to wanting to fuck them.
But even if she is bi...it does not mean that she would be attracted to over the hill, ugly bull dyke, when she at best fancies Milly. I find the idea that because a woman is bi or lesbian, she still has 0 taste and will jump on any other woman appalling. MC's wife who was never depicted to be bi before marriage just succumbs to Deb's swearing and fingering like a wet blanket. Julia is anything but poor white trash, yet it takes a couple of minutes and some Weinteinesque groping to get her to bed. Milly who actively has a crush and feels sexual attraction to her father all but rapes Deb...this is not how gay or bi people act. They work on attraction, emotional, mental and physical in the same way hetero people work.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well i agree fear isn't a good way.
No so far she never listend to the Mc when he spoke to her in a normal or serious way, like before he slammed her into the wall, the Mc was obvious serious and she gave pretty much fuck about it...which was the reason he slammed her into the wall and make her listen, which is so far the only moment Deb takes the Mc serious...not a healty relationship for sure.

About Milly yes she hasn't fucked her yet...but despite the Mc saying she should keep her hands from her, she doesn't listen, she fondels and grope her even in front of the Mc, send him nudes of her and if i remember right didn't she say she won't refuse Milly, while obvious fondle her at every opurtunity to lure her...
That is why I said I want a scene where they sit and talk, not the MC trying to command her, but an actual conversation.

I don't remember fondling post-agreement, she was fondled but has not done that herself, she did say she won't refuse, the deal was that she wouldn't pursue Milly, but wouldn't deny her if she came to her, the nudes I belive were to prove the point that she wasn't doing things but Milly was, she still makes sexual comments, and she eggs the MC on, that is mostly what I remember though.

Edit: Re-downloading the game, I'll play from the beginning and if I'm wrong I'll correct myself on Edit.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That is why I said I want a scene where they sit and talk, not the MC trying to command her, but an actual conversation.

I don't remember fondling post-agreement, she was fondled but has not done that herself, she did say she won't refuse, the deal was that she wouldn't pursue Milly, but wouldn't deny her if she came to her, the nudes I belive were to prove the point that she wasn't doing things but Milly was, she still makes sexual comments, and she eggs the MC on, that is mostly what I remember though.

Edit: Re-downloading the game, I'll play from the beginning and if I'm wrong I'll correct myself on Edit.
Check the time they went to the clothes shop. That's one instance I remember for sure.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Check the time they went to the clothes shop. That's one instance I remember for sure.
You mean the time where she used the situation s a one-off before she stoped? the one where she used the situation to explain to Milly that they shouldn't? After that, which was right after the agreement you are right, she never touches her that way again, so for me, it is forgiven, also it wasn't really hardcore it was more of a sensual embrace than anything, but you might not agree.

Now for my impressions of the game after replaying, the development of the Deb-Julia thing actually makes sense, Deb had been flirting with her for as long, if not longer then the MC and Julia were receptive, the first "combat" still bothers me, I hate animations as I try to skip through the game, and I dislike them in general, I prefer sequential static images, the Mc stroking his dick while speaking to his mom could have been optional, but it doesn't bother me, most of the pervy stuff is based on glances, although if he is staring then yeah, that is creepy, glances I don't blame the MC, and I guess that is it, besides this my complain is the same as always, I really don't like the MC's way of thinking, although it is changing little by little, I wish we had more choices on the matter, but that is because I like MC's that are avatars instead of characters themselves.

Edit: The cellphone sucks, it feels unnecessary, quickly going from: "I recieved a text" to the screen with said text, and maybe image would be better.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You mean the time where she used the situation s a one-off before she stoped? the one where she used the situation to explain to Milly that they shouldn't? After that, which was right after the agreement you are right, she never touch her that way again, so for me, it is forgiven, also it wasn't really hardcore it was more of a sensual embrace than anything.
A one off with a horny teen... Yes that should definitely pass the right message... Like when she felt vulnerable and didn't want to sleep alone and Deb basically extorted her that she'll either accept her completely naked or she'll have to sleep alone. Teasing someone is certainly the best way to show them that they shouldn't do anything! Also the number of times she did it doesn't really matter. She broke her promise to the MC twice with the two situations I mentioned. Don't mess with her, doesn't mean fool around but don't fuck her.

Reactions: Jimbo Browne

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
A one off with a horny teen... Yes that should definitely pass the right message... Like when she felt vulnerable and didn't want to sleep alone and Deb basically extorted her that she'll either accept her completely naked or she'll have to sleep alone. Teasing someone is certainly the best way to show them that they shouldn't do anything! Also the number of times she did it doesn't really matter. She broke her promise to the MC twice with the two situations I mentioned. Don't mess with her, doesn't mean fool around but don't fuck her.
To you, my MC doesn't care, as long as she doesn't initiate anything, if Milly does then I don't blame her, and what was the second one? I just found the one on the store, and afterward? Milly fondled her breast in the bed.

Edit: Also you are assuming something will happen, and it probably will, but as I said as long as Milly is the one initiating my MC doesn't care.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
To you, my MC doesn't care, as long as she doesn't initiate anything, if Milly does then I don't blame her, and what was the second one? I just found the one on the store, and afterward? Milly fondled her breast in the bed.

Edit: Also you are assuming something will happen, and it probably will, but as I said as long as Milly is the one initiating my MC doesn't care.
She went and slept with her completely naked the same night the MC told her to stop! Do you really find it normal and a way to not mess with someone? At this point I'm pretty sure that she'll take Milly's virginity with a strapon and you'll find it completely normal, because the MC was jerking off to the video feed...

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
She went and slept with her completely naked the same night the MC told her to stop! Do you really find it normal and a way to not mess with someone? At this point I'm pretty sure that she'll take Milly's virginity with a strapon and you'll find it completely normal, because the MC was jerking off to the video feed...
I don't really care, as my MC said to Milly if she is happy so am I, and if it was Milly that started it my Mc won't be mad, I wouldn't like to watch, maybe I would depends on the day, but still, the option to not watch should be there.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't really care, as my MC said to Milly if she is happy so am I, and if it was Milly that started it my Mc won't be mad, I wouldn't like to watch, maybe I would depends on the day, but still, the option to not watch should be there.
That's what every parent wants for their daughter. To lose her virginity by an unstable woman, with anger issues, who's trying to bang anything with a hole...

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes