Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't really care, as my MC said to Milly if she is happy so am I, and if it was Milly that started it my Mc won't be mad, I wouldn't like to watch, maybe I would depends on the day, but still, the option to not watch should be there.
I personally would also prefer the option to stop it altogether and wish there was an option to convince Deb to stay away from her completely even if Milly pursues her.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That's what every parent wants for their daughter. To lose her virginity by an unstable woman, with anger issues, who's trying to bang anything with a hole...
If she is hurt in any way my Mc will be there to help her, otherwise, none of my business.

Edit: Prohibiting her won't work, she would only resent the MC and their relationship would get worse, the same goes for Deb, although she is not persuing Milly at the moment so it doesn't matter.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I personally would also prefer the option to stop it altogether and wish there was an option to convince Deb to stay away from her completely even if Milly pursues her.
Stop her how? She is not pursuing Milly, and so far has done nothing for quite a few days, we don't know if she will actually do anything with Milly without the Mc's go ahead yet, you guys are jumping the gun a little.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Stop her how? She is not pursuing Milly, and so far has done nothing for quite a few days, we don't know if she will actually do anything with Milly without the Mc's go ahead yet, you guys are jumping the gun a little.
The problem is that the game has been written in a way that shows that no one takes the MC seriously and Deb certainly hasn't shown any interest in listening to him so I think most of us are worried that it will happen anyway.

Reactions: eddie987

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The problem is that the game has been written in a way that shows that no one takes the MC seriously and Deb certainly hasn't shown any interest in listening to him so I think most of us are worried that it will happen anyway.
I understand being worried, and I do agree that the MC needs to stand up a lot more, a sparring session would be a good way to show them that he is better prepared for a fight than any of them for example, but as I said, jumping the gun, take that idea out of your view and think of the game again, without that bias, would you hate the character as much? While she doesn't do anything I don't see a reason to believe she will, I'm a firm believer that if you are going to speculate do so for things you believe to be positive not the other way around.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I understand being worried, and I do agree that the MC needs to stand up a lot more, a sparring session would be a good way to show them that he is better prepared for a fight than any of them for example, but as I said, jumping the gun, take that idea out of your view and think of the game again, without that bias, would you hate the character as much? While she doesn't do anything I don't see a reason to believe she will, I'm a firm believer that if you are going to speculate do so for things you believe to be positive not the other way around.
If you take the incest out for example. Deb is a women who is nearly in her forties would you be okay with your teenage daughter fucking a woman in her forties. Keep in mind your teenage daughter has been emotionally abused and lied to by her mother for years and is still struggling to deal with her death. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want someone like Deb anywhere near my daughter.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If you take the incest out for example. Deb is a women who is nearly in her forties would you be okay with your teenage daughter fucking a woman in her forties. Keep in mind your teenage daughter has been emotionally abused and lied to by her mother for years and is still struggling to deal with her death. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want someone like Deb anywhere near my daughter.
I don't care about her age, and I would do my best to be there for my daughter, I would strongly suggest that her, actually all of us, went to a psychologist at least once a month, and would try and strengthen my relationship with her, also, in this case, the MC knows Deb since childhood, he knows that she won't intentionally hurt his daughter, and as long as they are truthful and communicating with each other in a healthy way, we are good.

Edit: And it isn't about what you want, it is about what your daughter wants, you won't be able to stop her, and trying will only make her hate you more, at least in this context.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Lets not forget this 40 plus year old dyke that's actively seducing your teenage daughter, is also responsible for keeping you away from her and fostered her and your ex wife's hatred for you behind your back.
Of course the MC doesn't know about this yet, but when he does, I think that will be the turning point where Deb is removed from the picture and looses her harem.

I understand wanting to think happy thoughts, and the world is full of rainbows and fluffy white bunnies, but this isn't one of those stories. Frankly, it's more likely that the Dev is trolling everyone with Deb, and has lost track of what he was doing with the story in the process.

Edit: Think on this for a minute. If Deb is so wonderful, and well meaning...why did his ex wife reach out to the MC, and not Deb. If Deb is such a nice fit for his daughter, and every woman in the household, and capable of protecting and caring for them, why wasn't it her that the ex wife reached out to. Something is off with Deb, and I'm hoping it'll come to light soon.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't care about her age, and I would do my best to be there for my daughter, I would strongly suggest that her, actually all of us, went to a psychologist at least once a month, and would try and strengthen my relationship with her, also, in this case, the MC knows Deb since childhood, he knows that she won't intentionally hurt his daughter, and as long as they are truthful and communicating with each other in a healthy way, we are good.
That's where we won't ever agree Milly is a teenager. I really don't see any situation where it's okay for a teenager to fuck someone in their forties. If Milly was in her twenties then I wouldn't have a problem but she's not she is a teenager it isn't right at all.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Lets not forget this 40 plus year old dyke that's actively seducing your teenage daughter, is also responsible for keeping you away from her and fostered her and your ex wife's hatred for you behind your back.
Of course the MC doesn't know about this yet, but when he does, I think that will be the turning point where Deb is removed from the picture and looses her harem.

I understand wanting to think happy thoughts, and the world is full of rainbows and fluffy white bunnies, but this isn't one of those stories. Frankly, it's more likely that the Dev is trolling everyone with Deb, and has lost track of what he was doing with the story in the process.
The fuck are you talking about? The ex didn't hate the MC, and was the only one responsible for making the daughter hate him, ok Deb has some responsibility for not divulging to him where he could find them, but that is it, and that was her fulfilling a promise to someone she loved, and the reasoning, although not good is that it was to prevent the Mc of getting caught up in the conspiracy again and getting himself killed.

Again, she is at fault, but not for making them hate him since again, the Ex didn't hate him and she was the one that lied to the daughter, now you guys are just pilling shit on Deb without any logic.

Edit: this is not meant to sound angry. Also wittnotyoyo i would like to read your counter arguments.

• Angry
Reactions: wittnotyoyo

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That's where we won't ever agree Milly is a teenager. I really don't see any situation where it's okay for a teenager to fuck someone in their forties. If Milly was in her twenties then I wouldn't have a problem but she's not she is a teenager it isn't right at all.
That is your view, and so be it, she is legally an adult in the game though, going to college, if she was I minor I might have agreed with you, but that is not the case.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The fuck are you talking about? The ex didn't hate the MC, and was the only one responsible for making the daughter hate him, ok Deb has some responsibility for not divulging to him where he could find them, but that is it, and that was her fulfilling a promise to someone she loved, and the reasoning, although not good is that it was to prevent the Mc of getting caught up in the conspiracy again and getting himself killed.

Again, she is at fault, but not for making them hate him since again, the Ex didn't hate him and she was the one that lied to the daughter, now you guys are just pilling shit on Deb without any logic.
Then why send him the letter to get him involved in the first place. It makes no sense. Deb would be the logical, if not the only choice to write the please help my family letter. Telling a lie like that is a never going to be involved with the daughter no matter what happens type of lie. Yet she still reached out to him instead of Deb. Again, something feels off with Deb.

Edit: Remember back when the MC showed Deb the files he got from Bart? She was asking more than once if he was sure that was all that was in the files...like she was worried about something else being revealed.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
To you, my MC doesn't care, as long as she doesn't initiate anything, if Milly does then I don't blame her, and what was the second one? I just found the one on the store, and afterward? Milly fondled her breast in the bed.

Edit: Also you are assuming something will happen, and it probably will, but as I said as long as Milly is the one initiating my MC doesn't care.
So you don't care if Milly initiates sex but care if Deb does it? That makes no sense to me...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So you don't care if Milly initiates sex but care if Deb does it? That makes no sense to me...
If Milly is the one to initiate it, Deb will have an excuse. She won't be able to resist! She's only a poor 40 year old woman, it's not like she has years of experience and should be able to control herself, just because the person she's supposed to love more than anyone in this world (I still don't believe that's true, not even in her own twisted way) asked her to do it...

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Then why send him the letter to get him involved in the first place. It makes no sense. Deb would be the logical, if not the only choice to write the please help my family letter. Telling a lie like that is a never going to be involved with the daughter no matter what happens type of lie. Yet she still reached out to him instead of Deb. Again, something feels off with Deb.

Edit: Remember back when the MC showed Deb the files he got from Bart? She was asking more than once if he was sure that was all that was in the files...like she was worried about something else being revealed.
Ok, conjuncture and hypotheticals, nothing concrete, and as I said, the Ex didn't hate the MC that is why she sent him the letter, and she wanted him to fix things up with their daughter, I thought that was obvious.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, conjuncture and hypotheticals, nothing concrete, and as I said, the Ex didn't hate the MC that is why she sent him the letter, and she wanted him to fix things up with their daughter, I thought that was obvious.
She wanted her daughter to be safe. The letter was sent after her death. If she was still alive, the MC would be still clueless about his daughter's whereabouts! His own mother and sister kept this secret from him and you are trying to portray everyone as a saint!

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Ok, she didn't outright hate him, but the lie was hateful. She knew it would bring nothing but hate to the person she was "protecting" - to me, she never had any intentions of having her daughter or herself be involved in any way with the MC for the remainder of their lives. Something earth shattering like finding out Deb was behind everything that tore their family apart in the first place, or...something. It's my hypothetical, but it makes sense.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
She wanted her daughter to be safe. The letter was sent after her death. If she was still alive, the MC would be still clueless about his daughter's whereabouts! His own mother and sister kept this secret from him and you are trying to portray everyone as a saint!
Not really, they were in the wrong, I said that multiple times, and even if it was after her death, now by sending him the letter she makes sure he focus on his daughter and won't pursue the conspiracy again, hell I don't doubt that the daughter was never in danger in the first place and she set the whole thing up, either way, what we know so far is what I said, and you said, the Mc is probably a much more competent soldier than his sister, and maybe that is why she sent the letter to him, but so far there was no hate involved.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes