Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think the sharing part will most likely be optional, but she still said it's something she wants to try, so it's not an ideal situation for me. It's like, you won't have to share her with another woman if you don't want to, but if you leave it up to her, she'll do it in a heartbeat... She's not just curious about it, she got horny because Milly touched her thigh, so one more love interest who doesn't think the MC is enough for her.

I completely agree about that scene with Julia and Deb. Not so much about an option to join and go for a threesome, but I think that even without and actual option there, if you were flirting with Jules from the start, she should have rejected Deb after she realised the MC wouldn't be involved. The whole "I hoped we would entice you to join us, but then I let her fuck me anyway" just made her feel cheap. Anyway, like I said what's done is done. Hey, at least Bart is still available...
he seems like the best option, 1 man was enough for him

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
wait did you play a different update to me if your MC got more dominant, because all mine did was almost get blackmailed
Kumiko fucked up in the delivery, but MC never agreed to it. Can't see how that is his failing.

have his potential gf try and talk him into a threesome,
I see this as an absolute win.

lose his head again and get physical with Deb, thats not a good dominant thats more abusive yeah shes an absolute lying bitch but no need to grab her and hurt her,
Deb can take it and MC knows it. He's, in his mind, justifiably pissed that his sister knew where his wife and child were and kept it from him. The only thing I wish is that the Dev made it EVEN MORE CLEAR how messed in the head MC was before the game started so that readers would fully understand why Deb kept things from him.

and if Millie is the prize i wanna finish last
Why are you even playing this game? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Deb can take it and MC knows it. He's, in his mind, justifiably pissed that his sister knew where his wife and child were and kept it from him. The only thing I wish is that the Dev made it EVEN MORE CLEAR how messed in the head MC was before the game started so that readers would fully understand why Deb kept things from him.
Nah nah. In any case, my mc want to punch at her nose. Give me license!!

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Kumiko fucked up in the delivery, but MC never agreed to it. Can't see how that is his failing.

I see this as an absolute win.

Why are you even playing this game? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
im playing the game for the story and hopes of Astrid but thats starting to diminish

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I love how much people complain but come back at every update, this is just plain entertaining at this point, and I bet the dev is having fun with it too.
Well, most of us have hoped the dev would try and balance it out instead of just turning it into a continuously devolving clusterfuck into lets just make `em all bi and cuck the MC with his femdom sister. Highly entertaining I`m sure.

Personally, I`ll give it one or two more updates to see if he will even bother catering to the wider audience. If not, i won`t lose sleep over it. Not so sure the dev will have that much fun when his audience shrinks enough.

Facepalmed by a fucking newbie hahaha!

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well, most of us have hoped the dev would try and balance it out instead of just turning it into a continuously devolving clusterfuck into lets just make `em all bi and cuck the MC with his femdom sister. Highly entertaining I`m sure.

Personally, I`ll give it one or two more updates to see if he will even bother catering to the wider audience. If not, i won`t lose sleep over it. Not so sure the dev will have that much fun when his audience shrinks enough.
im giving it the next update and how he reacts to Deb i think that will tell us where this might be going, i keep trying to understand how he was ever a SF soldier because he just doesn't have the mental capacity to be 1 and you get tested for it

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
But surely a major point is that as a soldier emotions have to go on ice and follow orders regardless, this story is about personal issues and emotions therefore it stand to reason that the MC is a fish out of water?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
But surely a major point is that as a soldier emotions have to go on ice and follow orders regardless, this story is about personal issues and emotions therefore it stand to reason that the MC is a fish out of water?
to be a SF soldier you have to have the mental capacity which means being able to make your own decisions, so far we have seen the MC being unable to do just that many times already, and the same goes for Deb she could never be military because she lacks the ability to follow orders or respect any higher rank

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
to be a SF soldier you have to have the mental capacity which means being able to make your own decisions, so far we have seen the MC being unable to do just that many times already, and the same goes for Deb she could never be military because she lacks the ability to follow orders or respect any higher rank
Let's not forget the total lack of honor with her... :>)

Reactions: mofonistik

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Decided to do an Optimal choices in Game WT Mod for this one, Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.07a (From here on this will be harem mod, meaning I'll show everything I can. :))

You can find thing and all my other work here:

Or you can:
Thanks Zoey Raven

introvtx

May 6, 2017
i agree if its not forced with Astrid but im not convinced it will be optional, we never had the option with Julia and deb threesome scene which would of solved alot of problems if we could of just said yes or no to it or yes or no to watching it on camera, and no matter what i do it seems im still being forced into the direction of sleeping with Millie
I hope it's optional, I want an Astrid only path. But let see it this way, making a branching path can be a bitch, complicated and most of all time consuming, especially if there is only one person making the game. So for this I support the dev on this one, please finish what you visioned for this game and not swayed and cater to someone elses needs. Then maybe you can do extra stuff.

IMO, the thing with Julia and Deb happened when Deb was the more dominant of the siblings so of course the "pussy" MC then (Ok maybe he still kinda is) did nothing about it.
im giving it the next update and how he reacts to Deb i think that will tell us where this might be going
I think the situation will be difused rather quickly, the girls will talk him down I'm sure. I understand why he is angry though, Things could have been different, for example Milly not hating her dad and ultimately Marie could still be alive (she and Martin could still be alive for all we know though)...
ii keep trying to understand how he was ever a SF soldier because he just doesn't have the mental capacity to be 1 and you get tested for it
I mean that is why he is not anymore and ended up in Jail which I still don't know what for (maybe I do but forgot... I hate ongoing developed games sometimes) If you do know though can you put it in spoiler?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
great update can't wait to see how this plays out with Deb. Not only MC pissed but milly should be too! About time MC hopefully won't take no shit. I'm ready to play the next update already lol
Why would Milly be pissed with Deb?

Deb is the one trying to get him to fuck her and Milly is trying to fuck Deb too.

Milly has nothing to be angry with anyone about.

Reactions: hawk0815

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Why would Milly be pissed with Deb?

Deb is the one trying to get him to fuck her and Milly is trying to fuck Deb too.

Milly has nothing to be angry with anyone about.
Because she has been wondering why her dad hasn't called her at all at least. And once she finds out deb and others knew but said nothing. I can see her being a little pissy about it. She was kept in the dark. And once she hears her father has been trying hard all these years to find her. And deb knew so ya i can see them both being pissed at her. I can't be the only one who thinks that lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Because she has been wondering why her dad hasn't called her at all at least. And once she finds out deb and others knew but said nothing. I can see her being a little pissy about it. She was kept in the dark. And once she hears her father has been trying hard all these years to find her. And deb knew so ya i can see them both being pissed at her. I can't be the only one who thinks that lol
Wut?

Her mother told her a load of lies that made her hate her dad. He stayed away from her and had nothing to do with anything after being in jail.

It was down to her mother, nothing to do with Deb. She found everything out a few updates ago when he gave her the loetters from her mother.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Wut?

Her mother told her a load of lies that made her hate her dad. He stayed away from her and had nothing to do with anything after being in jail.

It was down to her mother, nothing to do with Deb. She found everything out a few updates ago when he gave her the loetters from her mother.
She didn't know that her dad didn't know at all where she was. All the letter says is she lied to her about you leaving them for another woman. Nothing about keeping them apart and not knowing how to contact her. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think I did. I just played it all the way through again. Maybe i will check again but I'm 100% she has no idea about that and thought he did because deb knew.

DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
Nice update with a good cliffhanger (i liked it) even i there was no sex scenes for me in it as i don't want to do anything involving deb anymore.
When it comes to her i think that the dev made too good a job making her unlikeable even if he tried to tone it down in 0.7.
I'll see what the next update brings, but if he forgives her , i'll just stop playing the game as i don't see how any man,father, could do it.
p.s. : that's just my take on it and not in any way a call to the dev to change anything to what he has planned. Artistic integrity is always something to be respected.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
She didn't know that her dad didn't know at all where she was. All the letter says is she lied to her about you leaving them for another woman. Nothing about keeping them apart and not knowing how to contact her. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think I did. I just played it all the way through again. Maybe i will check again but I'm 100% she has no idea about that and thought he did because deb knew.
You're correct.
As you say, the first clue was at breakfast when Millie asked why he had never called and Deb quickly changed the subject.
If I recall correctly i posted about this very thing a long time ago when that update came out.

Deb, and apparently their whole family, have been keeping in contact with Marie and Millie the whole time while keeping the MC in the dark about it and also not telling Millie that her Dad has been searching for her for years.
Deb and the rest of that family that were 'in the know' are the worst of the worst. Two-faced, lying back-stabbers, totally unworthy of any trust.
Forgetting about whatever its done the MC, the hurt it would have caused Millie is utterly inexcusable.

Trying to put myself in either the MC or Millie's position, I don't think it'd ever be forgivable.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes