Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Meh, the update started strong and fell off pretty fast. The MC is such a fucking wimp, with his background of being the elite of the elite of special forces all across the globe, and he just rolls over constantly.

Like what the hell, just tell the bitches to shut the fuck up and tell them how things are gonna go now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really hoping for some REAL options in the next update, instead of some of the "options" we've had during the game where either one results in the exact same thing anyway.
Fully agreed. Need more choices

Reactions: Aelth

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Enjoyed the update, but do want a little more action and less talk. But, now that everything is out in the open we can get some dirty sex scenes.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I played this a long time ago and left it because the sister killed me. I have returned to see if the game had changed but from the opinions I am reading I see that it continues in the same direction, mc soft, boss sister and apparently now the mother also handles him. Well, nothing, another little time to forget about this and I will return in a few months to see if by then the mc finally looks like a man or they have already completely sisified him ( in a figurative sense, I hope)

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
So apparently the whole theme (or at least half) of the story is supposedly badass ex-SBS MC gets cucked and emotionally manhandled by his fucking sister. I've only played around maybe half the game and I feel like I've made a wrong choice or two somewhere. This can't be real right?

Last edited:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Decided to do an Optimal choices in Game WT Mod for this one, Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.07a (From here on this will be harem mod, meaning I'll show everything I can. :))

You can find thing and all my other work here:

Or you can:
If you have time can you update the mod please? thank you

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, so I officially finished the update, and to clarify I played from the beginning and even looked at the walkthrough for the first time, confusing, the walkthrough I mean, besides what I have stated earlier there is not much else to say, The Mc has finally achieved a level of maturity although suddenly and things are starting to move forward, yeah pretty much it, just to clarify as well, I don't think confronting someone about how they act or what they think is inherently aggressive, so what bothered me in the previous post was not having the chance to call them on their bullshit, the mother in specific Deb is "good" in my books, well more in the ok-ish, still has some redeeming to do, and the reason why the Mc is behaving like he is is understandable, out of character but understandable. good update, all in all, explanations were given, communication started, and probably some confusion upcoming, but it was very enjoyable nonetheless, I'll be waiting for the next one.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
So apparently the whole theme (or at least half) of the story is supposedly badass ex-SBS MC gets cucked and emotionally manhandled by her fucking sister. I've only played around maybe half the game and I feel like I've made a wrong choice or two somewhere. This can't be real right?
Nah, MC belonged to an even more elite regiment...the SCS.

Thanks for the facepalms, cuck lovers!:LOL:

Last edited:

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Nah, MC belonged to an even more elite regiment...the SCS.

Okay so I dived into it some more and now my previously primary LI, right after cucking the MC now wants to ride some random NPC's dick even after I fingerbanged her. Did I mess up a previous choice? I liked Julia from the get-go since she was the only one who I thought genuinely cared for and was cordial to the MC. Now idk if i hate her more than I hate that condescending bitch of a sister.

And now for the more important questions... How long till the pegging action with the sister (or maybe even the daughter idk) happens? :ROFLMAO:

Mar 27, 2019
Been loving this game from the start, and while as a general rule I really don't find muscly women attractive (LOVE me some curves...cushion for the pushin..), I actually find Milly smokin hot. Now for my first critique of the game...

Beyond that, really interested to see where it goes from here. If there's going to be general forgiveness and kumbaya all around (which I suspect will be the case), I think he should still at least make them jump thru some hoops before that happens.

Still loving the game tho...

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Decided to do an Optimal choices in Game WT Mod for this one, Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.08a (From here on this will be harem mod, meaning I'll show everything I can. :))

You can find thing and all my other work here:

Or you can:
Thanks

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
"It's strange that female domination and humiliation aren't in the tag list, since that seems to be a major theme here. At least, I would be humiliated to be the MC."

can someone confirm? dont want waste time with it if it is true....

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes