Exarioch

May 21, 2018
After the last update in late December, I spent the holiday period with family. I was unable to begin producing v0.08a until January 2nd. However, I'm getting closer to completing this update, and it will definitely be released at some point this month, not too sure on the final date yet.
On time when I come to look for news of the game today :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mr john and Repuci

mr john

Jul 30, 2020
Yes, message from Subscribestar DEV site:

Coming slightly sooner than anticipated?
It seems that way!
Hello friends.
I'd initially stated the release of v0.08a would be Monday 15th. The new expected release day will be either this coming Saturday or Sunday.
It's not that much earlier, but once everything is completed, packaged and uploaded, I will post the link for the first early access release. I hope you will enjoy it.
Stay safe and have fun!

Looking forward to this, ....left us wiyh a bit of a cliff hanger.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

I've really enjoyed creating this update, but the same can be said for the previous updates too. With the late start in production, I dropped two small scenes to ensure a March release, but nothing was cut from the storyline.
You can find the links for both full and compressed versions below.
Full - 1000 MB
- -
Compressed - 350 MB
-
Walkthrough v0.08a
-
I hope you enjoy it. Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

I've really enjoyed creating this update, but the same can be said for the previous updates too. With the late start in production, I dropped two small scenes to ensure a March release, but nothing was cut from the storyline.
You can find the links for both full and compressed versions below.
Full - 1000 MB
Windows / Linux - Mac - Android
Compressed - 350 MB
Windows / Linux - Mac
Walkthrough v0.08a
Word - PDF
I hope you enjoy it. Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal
giphy.gif

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Update Story only -No Sex :(
Kinda Dissapointing so much Actions + military stuff and shotings -At least one sex action could be beter(y)

Reactions: mr john

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I can wait for lewd scenes. I just want the continuation scene of previous update
Update Story only -No Sex :(
Kinda Dissapointing so much Actions + military stuff and shotings -At least one sex action could be beter(y)

Reactions: mr john

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
After what was found out at the end of the last update I have to say I genuinely hate the MC's sister fuck her and not in the fun way I kind of hope something bad happens to her. Her getting killed off would be nice and I don't even care how take your pick shot,stabbed,blown up etc. The only thing I do know is I would like to be able to choose to not have her as a love interest anymore.
Amen! Cant stand her or the daughter, had to just turn the game off due to cringe overload. And the MC cant do shit about any off their actions.
When all they do is serve him shit on a platter and he acts like it's pudding.

Last edited:

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
New to this game. The MC that is apparently a lion, really is a hamster. His sister totally dominates him. she has been fucking his supposedly missing wife. The explanation, what better than a stranger to fuck her. By some strange phenomenon the wife was condemned to be unfaithful yes or yes. In addition, the sister has been hiding that she was in contact with the daughter, whom she is also fingering to see if she will also fuck her. This sister is fucking almost all the women who come to the MC. And he hardly does anything. It looked like an alpha but it's a funky beta. But yes, apparently his sister does everything for love, which already seems to me the height of absurdity. I said, a lion that hides the hamster inside
+1
Weakest MC of F95 concidering his "background"

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, so the first thing that I didn't like in the update if we free deb using bart we can't choose if she will stay in the house or not, I think that those choices should be available for that path as well, even more so because it basically the same thing.

The second thing, these people are really bad at communicating and I'm the first one to say that the MC is too blame partially at least for a lot that happened, but fuck off with the whole "you are the only one that doesn't communicate", that is just plain bullshit, and so far sadly I haven't had the option to tell them that, communication goes both ways, and if you keep walking circles around subjects, someone that is emotionally repressed, like the MC because of how his father raised him, you need to be blunt and direct, of course, we could say they didn't know this, sure but they keep shifting the blame specifically and only to the MC the mom in specific does this a lot, and that bothered me a lot because although I was like the MC when I was a teen these days I would actually throw all of that in the person's face being them whoever they are, so not getting that choice bothered me a bit, I was gonna say it makes sense but it doesn't, the Mc has shown to be able to do that before, he just didn't right now, I don't even expect him to be coherent anymore, but yeah, again not absorbing him from guilt, just saying that you can't blame a teenager for not opening up to you, even more so if you are trying to walk around a subject instead of being direct, and no I'm not talking about the family situation, that had actually good reasoning behind it.

edit: sorry if this sounded aggressive, hypocrisy makes my blood boil.

edit2: Also these was the only things I personally didn't like, the rest is pretty good, as I've said, the Mc kinda shifted personality like a switch was hit and that is disconcerting but I can see where it came from, a more slow and steady approach might be better in my opinion, just something to take into consideration for the next project.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
W
After what was found out at the end of the last update I have to say I genuinely hate the MC's sister fuck her and not in the fun way I kind of hope something bad happens to her. Her getting killed off would be nice and I don't even care how take your pick shot,stabbed,blown up etc. The only thing I do know is I would like to be able to choose to not have her as a love interest anymore.
What did she do? Lol

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Meh, the update started strong and fell off pretty fast. The MC is such a fucking wimp, with his background of being the elite of the elite of special forces all across the globe, and he just rolls over constantly.

Like what the hell, just tell the bitches to shut the fuck up and tell them how things are gonna go now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really hoping for some REAL options in the next update, instead of some of the "options" we've had during the game where either one results in the exact same thing anyway.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes