Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
This was a pretty solid update. There are things here to like, and things here not to my taste, but all-in-all I feel like the story definitely advanced this time. The main thing for me is that this time I am really looking forward to the next installment. Deb will need to account for her actions with keeping the location of the ex and daughter a secret from the MC.

Oh, and one last thing...Merry Christmas!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This was a pretty solid update. There are things here to like, and things here not to my taste, but all-in-all I feel like the story definitely advanced this time. The main thing for me is that this time I am really looking forward to the next installment. Deb will need to account for her actions with keeping the location of the ex and daughter a secret from the MC.

Oh, and one last thing...Merry Christmas!
Yeah I just hope the dev does not make Saint Deb convince MC and all others including Millie that it was Mc's fault and they had no other choice, they did have other choices always. Well maybe she will blame Marie and we and more importantly the other chars will get a bit more insight in fact that and why the Ex was not a saint either, but did a number of quite selfish and bad things for her own reason hurting those around her on purpose or by accident and refusing to correct those mistakes. :p

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Dunno how the rest of you guys launched .07a of the game, but it's crashing everytime i launch it

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hmmm - I commented a few pages back about skipping this one based on the start. I decided to play through it - and was pleasantly surprised. Picking the 'right' choices made for a nice game!
Yea, the MC could do better, but he is trying and if you select the options to make him less of a horn-dog things go well (generally). True, Astrid is now more opened about things and in the mood to discuss a three-some with SOMEONE... But as a whole it is pretty much under control. Thanks Dev... some spots are wincey moments with Millie and a couple others, but it is a nice experience otherwise.
Now, I cannot wait for the MC's reaction to Deb saying 'Yes' in the next update - and Millie's also. I almost feel sorry for Deb. Almost. :>)

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I hit a weird instance where a scene seems to be missing and then the following seem doesn't line up. After group trip for Deb's hairstyle change/Milly's piercings/Yuki's tattoo, later when Jake goes to visit Astrid's room, she and Deb are there, and Astrid is upset Jake and Deb had sex in the restaurant bathroom. Astrid and Deb are sitting on the bed together, and a different angle showed Jake in a chair facing them. Astrid says since she wasn't the main course, he won't get desert, so they'll both have to wait. Then the image accompanying the next line has Astrid and Jake on a sofa at the foot of the bed, Deb nowhere to be seen, and Jake apologizing for having sprung "that" on Astrid, and Astrid saying something about she wouldn't have agreed if she were uncomfortable. A couple lines later and it goes to night time.

Additionally, after Astrid bails on the workout the next day, she runs past Deb in the hallway, and when Jake comes looking for her, Deb asks if she's embarrassed about last night. So I'm pretty sure there's some kind of hiccough in the code.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
I hit a weird instance where a scene seems to be missing and then the following seem doesn't line up. After group trip for Deb's hairstyle change/Milly's piercings/Yuki's tattoo, later when Jake goes to visit Astrid's room, she and Deb are there, and Astrid is upset Jake and Deb had sex in the restaurant bathroom. Astrid and Deb are sitting on the bed together, and a different angle showed Jake in a chair facing them. Astrid says since she wasn't the main course, he won't get desert, so they'll both have to wait. Then the image accompanying the next line has Astrid and Jake on a sofa at the foot of the bed, Deb nowhere to be seen, and Jake apologizing for having sprung "that" on Astrid, and Astrid saying something about she wouldn't have agreed if she were uncomfortable. A couple lines later and it goes to night time.

Additionally, after Astrid bails on the workout the next day, she runs past Deb in the hallway, and when Jake comes looking for her, Deb asks if she's embarrassed about last night. So I'm pretty sure there's some kind of hiccough in the code.
Thanks for making me aware of this. It was a complete oversight on my part as there were a few dialogue options for that scene and I obviously missed one out, I'm correcting it now.
It may seem slightly confusing, but you haven't missed anything, just the slight changes in dialogue.

narcizze

May 6, 2017
Writing isn´t top notch, sorry I´m not beeing a douche but the MC is is not even half a man. He is behaving like like 13 year old in a candystore. He acts like a teenager all the time. When someone angers him they (girls) only need to show a bit of skin and he becomes a blubbering idiot. Sorry but no this is actually so afar away from how a grown as man behaves in any situation, its scary if the someone actually thinks this is normal behaviour for a grown man.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes