eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
My Mc didn't jerk off watching them, I think your willpower was too low, probably, I might be misremembering but I just had to play through the entire game again so I'm pretty confident, agree that we should have options for rejecting sex or accept it.

Jules was horny so I don't see why she wouldn't even if the MC was flirting with her at the moment he rejected her, and she is bi, and again horny, so I don't see why she wouldn't go through with it besides some players not liking it. Also, you are assuming the dev is creating this for you, they obviously aren't, so much so that they are putting more scenes like that in the game, like with Milly and Astrid(?), also this is a character and not you, the biggest problem here is people thinking the MC is an avatar when he isn't and rarely they are, we are basically a voice in the Mc's head that appeared out of nowhere and can influence his thoughts to a extend, so yes you had that choice early on but that was just one small nudge on their way of thinking.
Because if she was supposed to be interested in him and like I said the player chose to flirt with her, the fact that he didn't want a threesome with her and Deb should be an indication, that if she really wants something to happen between them, she shouldn't go with it! It's not rocket science... And saying that she did it to entice him, after Deb dumped her, (and that's exactly what she said when she gave him the ultimatum about banging Gary too!) makes the fact that she just went with it, even after it was clear he wasn't going to be involved even more weird. Especially when she keeps repeating that she sees him in a different way. If she was just horny she should go and play with herself. If I want to show someone I'm really interested in her I'm not gonna bang someone else and rub it in her face! Again, there should be a different outcome depending on the MC's interactions with her. If the player chose to be indifferent, sure, she should go and have a gangbang if she wanted, but if the player chooses to flirt with her (and she is flirting back, so it's not one sided) banging his sister makes zero sense and just makes her character look cheap.

I'm not gonna bother answering to anything else, since you seem very fond of assuming things about people you don't know and think that your way of viewing things is the only right way, while funny enough accusing them of doing the exact same thing. Have a good day.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm not though, and his state of mind, being his willingness of going against his superiors is what got him in jail, your state of mind is what guides your decisions, it isn't an emotional state, those are different things, his "fault"(I don't consider it much but I'll use the word) was that whatever he saw created a state of mind that made him go against his superiors and go to jail, it made him stay there until the wife gave him a reason to leave. Yes, that would be one reason, but it is hard to believe it was the main one since the MC would have gotten out of jail before she found out about Milly, remember Milly is 18-19 now? She must have found her masturbating at most when she was what? 11? more likely 15-17, so it would be something new, not likely to be the main reason, also the mom and Deb know this from the beginning, not the Milly stuff but them leaving, and yeah my point was exactly what you said at the end, it was directed mostly to people already hating on the family without even knowing all the facts.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Because if she was supposed to be interested in him and like I said the player chose to flirt with her, the fact that he didn't want a threesome with her and Deb should be an indication, that if she really wants something to happen between them, she shouldn't go with it! It's not rocket science... And saying that she did it to entice him, after Deb dumped her, (and that's exactly what she said when she gave him the ultimatum about banging Gary too!) makes the fact that she just went with it, even after it was clear he wasn't going to be involved even more weird. Especially when she keeps repeating that she sees him in a different way. If she was just horny she should go and play with herself. If I want to show someone I'm really interested in her I'm not gonna bang someone else and rub it in her face! Again, there should be a different outcome depending on the MC's interactions with her. If the player chose to be indifferent, sure, she should go and have a gangbang if she wanted, but if the player chooses to flirt with her (and she is flirting back, so it's not one sided) banging his sister makes zero sense and just makes her character look cheap.

I'm not gonna bother answering to anything else, since you seem very fond of assuming things about people you don't know and think that your way of viewing things is the only right way, while funny enough accusing them of doing the exact same thing. Have a good day.
Okay, I understand what you mean about having different outcomes, although my explanation would be that she did the dumb, and obviously didn't think the way you did, also worth remembering that to her knowledge the Mc and his sister are an item so I can actually see where she was coming from, now the MC didn't reject her for the reason you are saying he did so because he was beginning a relationship with Astrid or because he wanted to focus on his daughter, it has absolutely nothing to do with him not wanting to be with them sexually, so much so that we weren't given a choice, she didn't rub on his face that was Deb without her knowledge if I remember correctly and yeah it was fucked up in that I agree, besides that as I said, she thinks they are an item, basically she said "hey come fuck your girlfriend and me" Deb being the girlfriend, I'm bad at expressing myself but I think that was clear enough, sorry if I sounded hostile? I'm no holder of truth, I just don't understand how this works out on your mind and if I wasn't interested in learning I would have ignored you and everyone else that I don't agree with.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
I'm not though, and his state of mind, being his willingness of going against his superiors is what got him in jail, your state of mind is what guides your decisions, it isn't an emotional state, those are different things, his "fault"(I don't consider it much but I'll use the word) was that whatever he saw created a state of mind that made him go against his superiors and go to jail, it made him stay there until the wife gave him a reason to leave. Yes, that would be one reason, but it is hard to believe it was the main one since the MC would have gotten out of jail before she found out about Milly, remember Milly is 18-19 now? She must have found her masturbating at most when she was what? 11? more likely 15-17, so it would be something new, not likely to be the main reason, also the mom and Deb know this from the beginning, not the Milly stuff but them leaving, and yeah my point was exactly what you said at the end, it was directed mostly to people already hating on the family without even knowing all the facts.
Again state of mind did nothing to get him locked up. Sorry but say you or I are on a mission you see women and children being slaughtered in a village you can save them but your superiors tell you not to engage. Well sorry I'm engaging and saving them kids. I get court martial for my actions. I think I was in the right so I will not back down. Again we dont know what happened but know he couldn't just leave. Most likely doing what he thought was the right thing as a human being. Who knows when she was masterbating it could of been at 12 or 13. We dont know how long mc was locked up. Once she knew about millie feelings. She just couldn't bare the thought of her ending up like deb is what I get from this. The family had got some kinda of reason from her. But no matter what she told them the family is fucked up. I don't care if she told the grandma the truth or not. They had no right keeping it from him. That family is just a mess. Hopefully the next update clears it all up for us. But what does state of mind got to do with doing what you think is right? I.e he just couldn't leave. Obviously something fucked happen.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Again state of mind did nothing to get him locked up. Sorry but say you or I are on a mission you see women and children being slaughtered in a village you can save them but your superiors tell you not to engage. Well sorry I'm engaging and saving them kids. I get court martial for my actions. I think I was in the right so I will not back down. Again we dont know what happened but know he couldn't just leave. Most likely doing what he thought was the right thing as a human being. Who knows when she was masterbating it could of been at 12 or 13. We dont know how long mc was locked up. Once she knew about millie feelings. She just couldn't bare the thought of her ending up like deb is what I get from this. The family had got some kinda of reason from her. But no matter what she told them the family is fucked up. I don't care if she told the grandma the truth or not. They had no right keeping it from him. That family is just a mess. Hopefully the next update clears it all up for us. But what does state of mind got to do with doing what you think is right? I.e he just couldn't leave. Obviously something fucked happen.
I'm not denying that but there are people that would have followed the orders of their superiors, either because that is what they think is right or they were only thinking about going back to their families and nothing more, or whatever reason, I think that what you and I consider "state of mind" are different things, for me, a state of mind is how your morality, sense of duty, is at that moment, and I think that you are equalling it to emotional state, how you feel at that moment, it doesn't matter really the point we are trying to make is the same.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Okay, I understand what you mean about having different outcomes, although my explanation would be that she did the dumb, and obviously didn't think the way you did, also worth remembering that to her knowledge the Mc and his sister are an item so I can actually see where she was coming from, now the MC didn't reject her for the reason you are saying he did so because he was beginning a relationship with Astrid or because he wanted to focus on his daughter, it has absolutely nothing to do with him not wanting to be with them sexually, so much so that we weren't given a choice, she didn't rub on his face that was Deb without her knowledge if I remember correctly and yeah it was fucked up in that I agree, besides that as I said, she thinks they are an item, basically she said "hey come fuck your girlfriend and me" Deb being the girlfriend, I'm bad at expressing myself but I think that was clear enough, sorry if I sounded hostile? I'm no holder of truth, I just don't understand how this works out on your mind and if I wasn't interested in learning I would have ignored you and everyone else that I don't agree with.
Julia didn't know the reason he didn't join them though. She even asked Deb if it was her fault, to which she answered that he was being stupid or something like that and just went with it and banged her. And she obviously knew about the camera. She told him herself afterwards that he can keep it there.
Thinking the way you said should give her one more reason to back out of it, after she saw he wouldn't do what his "girlfriend" asked. Who thinks the way to get closer to someone is doing something that person just rejected? And she'd still be banging Deb by the way (or get banged by her, since she just let Deb do whatever she wanted, like everyone else does) if she (Deb) hadn't brake it off! So everything she said about doing it to intice him, and how she feels different about him and all that, seem to be absolute bullshit.
I find it completely pointless to give the MC the option to actively flirt with someone (and them flirt back, I'm not talking about a one-sided thing), if you're gonna have that someone fuck somebody else no matter what.

If Jules was supposed to be a romanceable character for the MC, I don't think the dev did a good job to portray her that way, unless you're playing the "Deb's lapdog" path. I don't know it might make sense there. Anyway, I really don't want to let this conversation drag out any longer, since I'm not going to change my mind about her. For me she made her choice when she banged Deb and since the player's interactions with her didn't matter the least to that choice, I just see her as a cheap hoe, being there for easy sex scenes.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
I'm not denying that but there are people that would have followed the orders of their superiors, either because that is what they think is right or they were only thinking about going back to their families and nothing more, or whatever reason, I think that what you and I consider "state of mind" are different things, for me, a state of mind is how your morality, sense of duty, is at that moment, and I think that you are equalling it to emotional state, how you feel at that moment, it doesn't matter really the point we are trying to make is the same.
I get state of mind and emotional state bro. Sure he must of saw something fucked and decided the right thing to do is not listen to his superiors. I'm sure his main thoughts where going home to his kid but if it was me and I could save people in a fucked situation I would cause how would he face his daughter who thought he was a hero. The situation just seems all messed up so once we find out way he couldn't just leave we can only guess. But I'm sure it was something he just couldn't ignore. The wife never wanted to leave him but thought it would make him focus on getting out. I only been stating he always had emotional issues because of the way the father was raising him. Not that it has anything to do with why the wife left. Wife only left cause he wasn't focused on getting out of jail. Why the family keeps things hidden is the real mystery but no matter the reason it's not the right one.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Julia didn't know the reason he didn't join them though. She even asked Deb if it was her fault, to which she answered that he was being stupid or something like that and just went with it and banged her. And she obviously knew about the camera. She told him herself afterwards that he can keep it there.
Thinking the way you said should give her one more reason to back out of it, after she saw he wouldn't do what his "girlfriend" asked. Who thinks the way to get closer to someone is doing something that person just rejected? And she'd still be banging Deb by the way (or get banged by her, since she just let Deb do whatever she wanted, like everyone else does) if she (Deb) hadn't brake it off! So everything she said about doing it to intice him, and how she feels different about him and all that, seem to be absolute bullshit.
I find it completely pointless to give the MC the option to actively flirt with someone (and them flirt back, I'm not talking about a one-sided thing), if you're gonna have that someone fuck somebody else no matter what.

If Jules was supposed to be a romanceable character for the MC, I don't think the dev did a good job to portray her that way, unless you're playing the "Deb's lapdog" path. I don't know it might make sense there. Anyway, I really don't want to let this conversation drag out any longer, since I'm not going to change my mind about her. For me she made her choice when she banged Deb and since the player's interactions with her didn't matter the least to that choice, I just see her as a cheap hoe, being there for easy sex scenes.
Fair enough, my only question would be if your MC would have sex with other people? But if you don't feel like talking about it anymore so be it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I get state of mind and emotional state bro. Sure he must of saw something fucked and decided the right thing to do is not listen to his superiors. I'm sure his main thoughts where going home to his kid but if it was me and I could save people in a fucked situation I would cause how would he face his daughter who thought he was a hero. The situation just seems all messed up so once we find out way he couldn't just leave we can only guess. But I'm sure it was something he just couldn't ignore. The wife never wanted to leave him but thought it would make him focus on getting out. I only been stating he always had emotional issues because of the way the father was raising him. Not that it has anything to do with why the wife left. Wife only left cause he wasn't focused on getting out of jail. Why the family keeps things hidden is the real mystery but no matter the reason it's not the right one.
Would the "right" reason exist? In my opinion, it might but I'm not sure what that would be...

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
mine would only have Astrid but the game wont allow it, we have to keep fucking Deb and looks like we will be forced to fuck Millie as well
yeah, being forced to fuck people is something I'm not a fan of, even less so because this MC is so bad at communicating, if I had my way I would just tell them that if a relationship is to be had it will be an open one and if they are not comfortable with that we would not have a sexual relationship at all.

Edit: I say this because the whole thing with Astrid in the last update annoyed the hell out of me, that type of jealousy gets on my nerves I almost wanted to break things off with her then and there, and there were times when the Mc fucked Deb that I really didn't felt like it, and others where I wanted to but the Mc didn't, it gets frustrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0ffspring

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Is it just me, or is this game extremely femdom-based? None of the main women except 1-2 are treating MC with common sence and respect. I really like the game, dont get me wrong, but my anger towards most of the conversations are intence xD Al though at the same time i kind of respect the MC for keeping his cool. Kind of wierd :p I havent come too far into the game i think, but enough to make this comment :) Pleace correct me if im wrong.

And no, im not some male chauvinist looking for submissive women everywhere. Or anywhere for that matter, but that dude needs some balls!!

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Is it just me, or is this game extremely femdom-based? None of the main women except 1-2 are treating MC with common sence and respect. I really like the game, dont get me wrong, but my anger towards most of the conversations are intence xD Al though at the same time i kind of respect the MC for keeping his cool. Kind of wierd :p I havent come too far into the game i think, but enough to make this comment :) Pleace correct me if im wrong.

And no, im not some male chauvinist looking for submissive women everywhere. Or anywhere for that matter, but that dude needs some balls!!
Kinda, in time with the right choices he starters to answer back, for me it looks like thee are trying to joke around so it doesn't bother me too much as that is the type of shit my brothers and sisters would do, now he "bites" back, at least in my playthrough, but yeah kinda, the woman are the more assertive characters in the game that is for sure.

Reactions: NyVar

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Fair enough, my only question would be if your MC would have sex with other people? But if you don't feel like talking about it anymore so be it.
That depends on the game. In this one I feel like I have to go for everyone just to have a slight chance to find one woman I'll still be interested in when we're near the end, but it doesn't look good so far. I thought Julia would be that one, then Astrid or Kumiko, but right now I'm not sure about either of them.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Kinda, in time with the right choices he starters to answer back, for me it looks like thee are trying to joke around so it doesn't bother me too much as that is the type of shit my brothers and sisters would do, now he "bites" back, at least in my playthrough, but yeah kinda, the woman are the more assertive characters in the game that is for sure.
Yeah, i enjoyed the jokingly replies as it went through aswell :p Though i still feel torn thoguh. Espesially conserning Deb talking about Milly. That's when i both loath the way he replies, and admire his restraint. Ofc, i will play this through, and keep on going on, but was hoping for a reply like yours! :D Thanks!

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Edit: Sorry lads, forgot to wish you all a merry christmas!:)

Im surprised i never noticed this game before.
And after seeing that the reviews are pretty much either 5 star or 1 star i got curious, cause normally only NTR games get this type of treatment.

- The writing is top notch. Absolutely great. Good humor, interesting characters that are actually different from each other.
Also some actually character development for some of those.

- Visually also pretty good. There are better games out there, sure, but this one is solid from start to finish (v0.07a).

- Since this is clearly focused on story and characters and not just a fap game, i cant really judge the sex scenes, cause i normally dont pay attention to the sex in these types of games. They seemed good tho. (The one with Astrid and the sister was definitely pretty hot.)

I have to criticize some things tho.
The story in itself is really interesting, but the characters seem to not really care about the events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wasnt the biggest fan of some of the choices that were given either.
Like the two times the incest topic was discussed as an example.
Im fine with choices that just lead to different dialogue, but dont make choices that seem to lead to different outcomes but actually end up beeing the same.
If you give me two options A and B, but both lead to C in the end thats fine. But if you give me the choice of Yes and No, but both lead to Yes, than i feel tricked.

Also the MC acts too much like a 14 year old boy who just discovered woman as an potential interest. I know thats what the character is, but it was a bit too much for my taste.

I have to admit, in the beginning i didnt like the game. But thats not because the game was bad or anything, but because i dont like to start in an already existing relationship, like in this one with the sister. Especially since the sister is a difficult character to be around (not bad, but difficult and not my type of woman if i were given the choice). And because of that the first quarter of the game i had a difficult time getting into it.
But after some time the chars really warmed up to me and in the end i really enjoyed the game.

Overall a really great game with some minor flaws.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I hope it is a very Merry Christmas / holiday period for you Have a Good Holiday, Cheers
Game abruptly crashes when I'm on the tarmac about to board my flight.
Help please?
Damn, guys! It might take a few days if not more! :p I love the entusiasm, as it is my own, but the mods are more complex than id care/like to admit xD

Although!! If anyone would care for me to be an apprentice for a mod maker i'd be happy to apply. I have a personal and impersonal interest to stay at my computar at most hours of the day! And im open for Discord and any other means of help on the matter.. Of any games!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Decided to do an Optimal choices in Game WT Mod for this one, Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.07a (From here on this will be harem mod, meaning I'll show everything I can. :))

You can find thing and all my other work here:

Or you can:
Merry Christmas

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes