Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
Hey LegendKing23,why the facepalm?,if you don`t like Ntr why are you even posting here`,didn't you read the Tag of this Game?,or did you just do a search on Ntr and put a facepalm on every damn Post with Ntr in it?.
Becouse there is no NTR in this game ,you would know if you actually played it(and not ctrl skipped). There is no NTR in tags in OP either. f95 added ntr tag probably coz of some whiny kid being jelly of deb having some action, there is absurd amount of whining in this thread afterall.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Becouse there is no NTR in this game ,you would know if you actually played it(and not ctrl skipped). There is no NTR in tags in OP either. f95 added ntr tag probably coz of some whiny kid being jelly of deb having some action, there is absurd amount of whining in this thread afterall.
Oh Yeah,I saw the Tag with Ntr, and F95 states that tags are added if the Contents are there,or am I wrong?,so if there is a Tag in the Game, I expect it to be in the Game.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Was thinking of playing this as it seemed interesting, until I read some posts that make it seem like the mc is a dickless wimp. Can anyone clarify please and thank you.
The MC is 'complicated'. The entire family is one large Complicated Mess! I suggest playing it - I do not feel the MC wussed out this last update (I would still smack Deb... but Mom needs to stand in that line also!). Sure he could have been more 'macho' and stormed off any number of times. But he did not. So let it play out and see where the author takes us next! ** stores the popcorn for the next update **

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
OP was made by dev of the game ..there is no NTR tag there.
sorry void but you are wrong on this one, although I do have a problem with a lot of peoples reactions and have already discussed this to an extent that surprises even myself, there is NTR, NTR is about jealousy and the MC's sister sleeps with Jules and the game forces you to see it, that is NTR, now it will become sharing, most likely but at that point in the story it would be NTR because both the MC and Jules demonstrated interest in each other, but if you are arguing that it isn't NTR because they are not in an established relationship then I actually agree with you, but in this site, you have to sometimes accept that people will think of LI as in a relationship already and just let them move on from the game.

Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
sorry void but you are wrong on this one, although I do have a problem with a lot of peoples reactions and have already discussed this to an extent that surprises even myself, there is NTR, NTR is about jealousy and the MC's sister sleeps with Jules and the game forces you to see it, that is NTR, now it will become sharing, most likely but at that point in the story it would be NTR because both the MC and Jules demonstrated interest in each other, but if you are arguing that it isn't NTR because they are not in an established relationship then I actually agree with you, but in this site, you have to sometimes accept that people will think of LI as in a relationship already and just let them move on from the game.
By that logic all harem games would be NTR ,afterall those womens are bit jealous . But ok i dont want to start that discussion ,if mods decided ntr so be it, however that tag 'attracts' ppl searching for that particular kink and they not gonna find it here.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I guess, after reading the past 5 or so pages, that I am on the short bus for those that are enjoying this game. Maybe it is because of time that I spent, while in the US Navy, in Scotland/Aberdeen/Edinburgh/London, I am having a blast with the writing and banter that is going back and forth. I actually remember a couple of families in our neighborhoods that were very similar to this family...and I do mean very similar. Imagine my shock and curiosity as a 18 year old kid from the back woods of North Carolina (USA). So, Azrayal I am really enjoying the story line and writing.

For those of you that are saying that the MC should tell his mother to "bugger off"...yeah right. I don't know about any of you, but I for one, would NEVER say that to my mom and even if I ever did, I would be picking myself up off the floor...after I woke up.

For those of you beating up the MC as an "elite" soldier and a wuss. My guess is that you don't know any. Just because they have been specially trained does not mean that they are "hard-ass...my way or the highway" type people. They can be and are very normal leaders of their families.

For those of you chastising the MC's sister. What, you want her to be just like him? Better to have a contrasting character to add interest.

These are just my feelings and opinions...not saying anyone is wrong or bashing...just looking at things from a different perspective.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
By that logic all harem games would be NTR ,afterall those womens are bit jealous . But ok i dont want to start that discussion ,if mods decided ntr so be it, however that tag 'attracts' ppl searching for that particular kink and they not gonna find it here.
Just when I thought I'd already seen everything.... :WaitWhat::LUL::FacePalm:
Even Deb's most zealous white knights believe their is NTR in this game. Is this truly the hill you choose to die on?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Wel just played trough this game

First off whats with this Beta mc he lets everything just happen

Second man we getting cucked by Deb his sister doing everyone behind the mc his back

But none the less im sure there is a crowd that enjoys it

Good luck to the dev

Reactions: cib64 and Lord Soth

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
For those of you beating up the MC as an "elite" soldier and a wuss. My guess is that you don't know any. Just because they have been specially trained does not mean that they are "hard-ass...my way or the highway" type people. They can be and are very normal leaders of their families.
He is anything but a leader, you need a spine to be a leader.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! It really moved the plot forward. While I'm far from happy where you left all of us, at least I have a reasonable expectation of some closure between two of the critical main characters.

Last edited:

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I guess, after reading the past 5 or so pages, that I am on the short bus for those that are enjoying this game. Maybe it is because of time that I spent, while in the US Navy, in Scotland/Aberdeen/Edinburgh/London, I am having a blast with the writing and banter that is going back and forth. I actually remember a couple of families in our neighborhoods that were very similar to this family...and I do mean very similar. Imagine my shock and curiosity as a 18 year old kid from the back woods of North Carolina (USA). So, Azrayal I am really enjoying the story line and writing.

For those of you that are saying that the MC should tell his mother to "bugger off"...yeah right. I don't know about any of you, but I for one, would NEVER say that to my mom and even if I ever did, I would be picking myself up off the floor...after I woke up.

For those of you chastising the MC's sister. What, you want her to be just like him? Better to have a contrasting character to add interest.

These are just my feelings and opinions...not saying anyone is wrong or bashing...just looking at things from a different perspective.
The whole a special forces guy should be a harder man thing is quite silly, I 100% agree with you on that.

Still the stituation and his reaction to it is infuriating imho. His wife and his mom had the brilliant idea to save the guys live by breaking his heart. It's an unbelievably shitty thing to do and could have led to a very bad outcome. What if he finds them, sees his wife remarried and kills the new husband? What if instead of getting murdered in prison he now slowly drinks himself to death?

And that is why MCs reaction sits so bad with me. With family like this you don't need an enemy anymore and the guys reaction is he gets drunk and yells at sis a bit and mom blackmails him into talking it out with everyone and everyone hugs and a decade of heartbreak is forgotten. Its out of character for the mc and just bad and lazy writing imho.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020

Wrong guess then. Ex-SF in my family and also met some during my own time in the military.
They do not act like some virgin kid and tongue tied in front of females. Go down the pub with them and things get messy - like managing to pull the best looking women in the pub using cheesy lines and wearing saturday night fever type outfits being one memorable night. These guys are highly confident, intelligent, adaptable types - selected for their abilities.

The SBS had a harder selection test than even the SAS - dunno if still that way now, and actually often outperformed the SAS during the years of trouble in Ireland (the SAS bolloxed a few ops going in too heavy handed) when the SBS competed with the SAS.
In the Falklands conflict, the SBS showed their worth when one of the lads actually managed to shoot down an attacking MiG Jet that was coming in over the sound, with just a GPMG (General Purpose Machine Gun) - an incredible feat and the only one to do that.

Now imagine these hard as nails, extremely confident guys acting like scared teen virgins when females around them, tongue tied and intimidated. Oh Please.

MC does not act like a "normal leader of the family", far from it. He is pretty much a punchbag for the females in the game - except for the last update when he becomes hyper aggressive.

Not meaning to sound like I`m having a go at you, but I replied as I do not agree with the post.

Last edited:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Wrong guess then. Ex-SF in my family and also met some during my own time in the military.
They do not act like some virgin kid and tongue tied in front of females. Go down the pub with them and things get messy. Get a grip lol.
MC does not act like a "normal leader of the family", far from it.
These guys are highly confident, intelligent, adaptable types - selected for their abilities.

The SBS had a harder selection test than even the SAS - dunno if still that way now, and actually often outperformed the SAS during the years of trouble in Ireland (the SAS bolloxed a few ops going in too heavy handed) when the SBS competed with the SAS.
In the Falklands conflict, the SBS showed their worth when one of the lads actually managed to shoot down an attacking MiG Jet that was coming in over the sound, with just a GPMG (General Purpose Machine Gun) - an incredible feat and the only one to do that.

Now imagine these hard as nail, extremely confident guys acting like scared teen virgins when females around them, tongue tied and intimidated. Oh Please.

I guess you never met any UK SF then.
Actually, mate, I did while serving with the USMC Defense Force. However, that was 1982-1985. I guess times have changed along with attitudes. I did not post to get into a debate or banter...just my opinion.

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017

Well, I retired after a full military career and I would have no qualms telling my family to fuck right off if they ever did this to me. My mother included. Doesn't make me a bad person. My wife and children are my first priority and I made that abundantly clear to my side of the family. They wouldn't fuck with them.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
They do not act like some virgin kid and tongue tied in front of females. Go down the pub with them and things get messy. Get a grip lol.
MC does not act like a "normal leader of the family", far from it.
These guys are highly confident, intelligent, adaptable types - selected for their abilities.

Now imagine these hard as nail, extremely confident guys acting like scared teen virgins when females around them, tongue tied and intimidated. Oh Please.

I guess you never met any UK SF then.
I'm lucky to count among my friends a couple of former special forces guys and a couple of former SEALs. Supremely confident and VERY laid back. You'd never know, until something looks to be getting out of hand. Then each of them would nip the situation in the bud. Usually no one would even notice.

Every one among the baddest asses you'd ever meet, and none of them advertise that for a second.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Being ex military myself, this game is pretty good. I can relate to MC and his life. Especially after this last update. He does what is right and govt screws him. He wants to tell anyone who listens. He is stubborn and his family does whatever is needed to keep him alive. Makes sense even though screwed up. His wife knew the risks but did what she thought best. Dev is making a great story.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
The whole a special forces guy should be a harder man thing is quite silly, I 100% agree with you on that.

Still the stituation and his reaction to it is infuriating imho. His wife and his mom had the brilliant idea to save the guys live by breaking his heart. It's an unbelievably shitty thing to do and could have led to a very bad outcome. What if he finds them, sees his wife remarried and kills the new husband? What if instead of getting murdered in prison he now slowly drinks himself to death?

And that is why MCs reaction sits so bad with me. With family like this you don't need an enemy anymore and the guys reaction is he gets drunk and yells at sis a bit and mom blackmails him into talking it out with everyone and everyone hugs and a decade of heartbreak is forgotten. Its out of character for the mc and just bad and lazy writing imho.
Yea I absolutely agree with this, looking at what was added my thought on their plan was, 'WTF this is bullshit' because it should have 100% not worked. The notion that his wife leaving would silence him is ridiculous, unless he was threaten to silence, if he was sent a message saying you either shut up or your wife and child die, it would have quite possibly worked and been SO MUCH SIMPLER, but only so far as both are left unharmed. What happened instead in the story is absolutely non-sense. Without that pressure what should have happened is the EXACT other way around, it would have made him believed he had nothing left to lose anymore so he would have magnified the attempts to speak out, not silence himself up, Hell it should have quite possibly led him to suicide, the entire plan is one pure pile of shite.

Also did they not think about the long term effects of their plan? Let's say it works as they expect, what happen afterward? When he is out, what stop him from going to a journalist and spill everything? Again without his wife and child around it would have led him if anything to feel like he had nothing to live for except vengeance, they should have made sure if anything they came back to him the moment he was out otherwise it might just drive him to possibly take a path for FAR worst, killing the husband of his wife if found, turning traitor to his country, leaving and disappearing in some other foreign country, quite possibly along with that finding a foreign journalist and spilling the beans about all his country's dirt to the public anyway. The only way to keep him at that point from exploding is to give him some form of either retribution or compensation, but he got absolutely none, he still had lost everything that mattered, by all logic he should have exploded and done something extreme.

He ultimately is completely entitled to his fury all things considered, Hell it should been worst since their plan basically led to his wife's death. A little something he seem to have not thought about, if anything now he should forsworn his entire family else than his daughter, because their plan not only ruined his life, even if it kept him alive, but it also led to the death of his wife. The notion that everyone else that learn of the betrayal by his family is seemingly taking the side of his family rather than him is non-sense, they should understand he is the victim in this affair, not the guilty party.

Oh and seriously the whole thing about how much his father sacrificed is a farce, 'oh he quit the army so you could stay in a lesser prison' seriously? So what? He spent years in prison, also he was army, I consider that to be nearly worst than prison to begin with anyway, also he would have been in a military prison, and I think military prisons are one size fit all, they don't have a 'minimum security' and 'maximum security' version of military prisons, I believe they tend to make them all with the notion those are very dangerous individuals, you know, being trained killers and all, so the whole thing about him being left in a lesser prison over his father's sacrifice is ridiculous, their wouldn't have been a 'worst' prison for him to be sent at.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes