mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
As much as I'm enjoying the game, its super frustrating trying to figure out what scenes I'm missing and having to replay scenes endlessly to figure it out. Hints don't help at very much either. Finished all the shower scenes but the bedroom scenes have been stuck at 11/13

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
As much as I'm enjoying the game, its super frustrating trying to figure out what scenes I'm missing and having to replay scenes endlessly to figure it out. Hints don't help at very much either. Finished all the shower scenes but the bedroom scenes have been stuck at 11/13
Not sure what scene you are referring to but not all the scenes are available yet.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TrolleyTrouble-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: fukudamayuko
Jul 1, 2021
The game is seriously good so I always start new game just in case I don't miss something
Have you ever tried copying your last 'save' from the previous v and pasting it to the 'saves' file (renaming it 1.1) in the new v?
'Load' that and go from there. That should save you a lot of playing time. :)

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
Need some help pls. I stuck in bedroom szene 14/16 and try everything. Blue and blue pill, red and red, red and blue, and blue and red. Nothing change. I talked with george to come over into his house, get f*cked behind the house, watch after the kid. And choose both option by the kid (trink later with george). What´s the problem now :unsure:

Maybe there is a bug inside too. When i f*cked behind the house, the game set my progress to zero back.

Aug 16, 2020
Need some help pls. I stuck in bedroom szene 14/16 and try everything. Blue and blue pill, red and red, red and blue, and blue and red. Nothing change. I talked with george to come over into his house, get f*cked behind the house, watch after the kid. And choose both option by the kid (trink later with george). What´s the problem now :unsure:

Maybe there is a bug inside too. When i f*cked behind the house, the game set my progress to zero back.
Click on the "?" Button it'll show u what you're missing.

Jul 1, 2021

Has Rolley found his mark when she mast.....ed in the bathroom at night? Has she kissed Nathan yet? Do red and blue for a few nights.

Last edited:

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017

exactly the same as me, tried everything and can't get passed 14/16 and that option also resets the progress for me

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
exactly the same as me, tried everything and can't get passed 14/16 and that option also resets the progress for me
going outside and declining neighbours first 2 offers and later helping his son gives you scene and dont doing anything with son

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes