Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Look at the "help" screen for the remaining options. That got me through the last one I hadn't already found.
1675185659146.png
1675185715181.png
That's the tip. Tried all variations following the "going out at midnight option" multiple times and picking Accept here resets the progress for everything and doesn't advance anything

fukudamayuko

Feb 20, 2019
TrolleyTrouble-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
thanks bro

Reactions: RPDL

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
View attachment 2354703
View attachment 2354708
That's the tip. Tried all variations following the "going out at midnight option" multiple times and picking Accept here resets the progress for everything and doesn't advance anything

Try different pill variations when Rollie puts 'em into food. Also,some of the night scenes are impossible to see without progressing through Bath scenes with "kid".

Speaking of the game, the model is hot af, but everything happens waaay too fast. Sorry, but NTR without proper build-up is just meh. I get that it's lighthearted NTR VN, but still...

Actually, what I don't like with most fem protag/NTR games in here - most of the times it's just corruption into stupid cumslut or blackmailing. One of my main problems with this subgenre is that it's very rare for MC to cheat on her hubby with someone decent and sweet.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Try different pill variations when Rollie puts 'em into food. Also,some of the night scenes are impossible to see without progressing through Bath scenes with "kid".

Speaking of the game, the model is hot af, but everything happens waaay too fast. Sorry, but NTR without proper build-up is just meh. I get that it's lighthearted NTR VN, but still...

Actually, what I don't like with most fem protag/NTR games in here - most of the times it's just corruption into stupid cumslut or blackmailing. One of my main problems with this subgenre is that it's very rare for MC to cheat on her hubby with someone decent and sweet.
Tried them all more than 3 times idk, maybe it needs a fresh start or something, cuz im using a save from earlier versions and yea i know i've progressed through the kid scenes in the bath,after the NTR training with the doctor and shad spying the mom and kid in the bathroom.

It's funny and the models are nice, don't set the bar high for fap games, that works for me good enough :D

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Tried them all more than 3 times idk, maybe it needs a fresh start or something, cuz im using a save from earlier versions and yea i know i've progressed through the kid scenes in the bath,after the NTR training with the doctor and shad spying the mom and kid in the bathroom.

It's funny and the models are nice, don't set the bar high for fap games, that works for me good enough :D
Meh, from time to time you get universes like BADIK which are thought through and written pretty well. I actually see fap games as great alternative to movies/AAA games where you can release your creative potential without investing too much $$$ into it - basically, a movie/game but without screen turning into darkness when intimate scenes come.

There are decent games with laughs here and there, but this one overplays it too much imo.
So yeah, there are people who play these VN not for quick fap etc.
Decent stories are the most important thing for me.

Per NTR SubGenre as example - blackmail with the powerful boss/ ugly dude/ BBC guy trope is just damn overused. A dash of reality here, some neglect there, spicy situation here and afew hot scenes - writing wise, it is not that hard to get off cliches.
Tho, a high percentage of developers are in their late teens at best so pretty stupid to demand decent writing from 16 yo dork, I guess=\

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Looks from the intro picture and other gifs the NTR tag needs to be added, you know the groping and tit sucking demon?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Is it only about that fat woman, i dont see other content and its just blue pill red pill, theres gotta be more than that

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes