Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
oh, I didn't even notice this dev has another game.
thanks, I will go play it and see how my view of Laoise changes in light of that new info.
no-idea-you-have-no-idea.gif
It's a massive game (30 hours+), but it gets really really good as it goes on. There's a lot of crossover stuff that you won't have picked up on having played just Tropicali.

Reactions: harem.king

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Does this game actual femdom content. Or is it just one scene?
Entirely dependent on where you draw the line for what is Fendom. If you want heavy stuff you're not going to get it, unless we count the slide for losing the game.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Entirely dependent on where you draw the line for what is Fendom. If you want heavy stuff you're not going to get it, unless we count the slide for losing the game.
I doesn't need to be heavy, but it should be more than the woman 'forcing' a blowjob or initializing sex.

Reactions: decerto113

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Does this game actual femdom content. Or is it just one scene?
Let me quote myself
As a fellow who dislike femdom, I recommend you try this game.
it feels mostly like a "technically on paper it is femdom".

Your financial backer and business mentor is a ridiculously hot older woman (unknown age. she does not actually look old. could argue that she is an over dressed 25 year old. but from dialog she sounds a bit older than that. but she gets angry and insulted when MC suggests he thinks she is in her 40s. I am guessing she is in her early 30s. maybe late 20s).

She has a bet with you about you being her slave if you fail (which as far as I can tell is impossible right now).

Her very first scene with you was ever so slightly femdommy in dialog. its went something like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No whips, no gimp outfit, no chains, she does NOT even do the typical footjob thing you seen in femdom and which I THOUGHT it was teasing towards with that scene but turns out it didn't.

Subsequent scenes transform into her being more of a shoulder devil trying to corrupt you instead without that bit of "femdom".

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
well. . . the spanish sucks and I have to work on the titles myself. No worries, not blaming anyone for the patch as non of the modders owe me anything. But damn that spanish is atrocious!

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
well. . . the spanish sucks and I have to work on the titles myself. No worries, not blaming anyone for the patch as non of the modders owe me anything. But damn that spanish is atrocious!
Well, you are more than welcome to point out wich parts of the spanish sucks so much.. nobody here will reject improvements.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Well, you are more than welcome to point out wich parts of the spanish sucks so much.. nobody here will reject improvements.
I'm actually editing it as I go along. I'm too lazy to improve the spanish to the conversational stage so I keep it if it flows, or get rid of it completely. Gives me more respect for a lot of modders and for script writing for devs especially when done right.
As I see it, the spanish is taken from something like google translate and it's formal spanish. Not conversational spanish. It does not flow well and it's probably not grammatically correct during most sentences.
I concede that I am fluent in one branch of spanish and that almost every spanish nation has slightly different spanish. So I'm not an expert or authority. However

Back to your point. Except for places where guapa, dios mio and other words or phrases are perfectly used, just about all the spanish hurts. Too much to make a helpful remark

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I'm actually editing it as I go along. I'm too lazy to improve the spanish to the conversational stage so I keep it if it flows, or get rid of it completely. Gives me more respect for a lot of modders and for script writing for devs especially when done right.
As I see it, the spanish is taken from something like google translate and it's formal spanish. Not conversational spanish. It does not flow well and it's probably not grammatically correct during most sentences.
I concede that I am fluent in one branch of spanish and that almost every spanish nation has slightly different spanish. So I'm not an expert or authority. However

Back to your point. Except for places where guapa, dios mio and other words or phrases are perfectly used, just about all the spanish hurts. Too much to make a helpful remark
It was not Google Translate, because you are literally replying to the Spanish translator (from Spain) who translated it for me.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It was not Google Translate, because you are literally replying to the Spanish translator (from Spain) who translated it for me.
then consider me a troll or consider me highly disappointed at the spanish or the differences between the branches derived from the main tree. Either's fine

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
then consider me a troll or consider me highly disappointed at the spanish or the differences between the branches derived from the main tree. Either's fine
I think you're just now finding out how different Spanish dialects can be (Especially European Spanish vs New World Spanish).

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I think you're just now finding out how different Spanish dialects can be (Especially European Spanish vs New World Spanish).
Not just now.
I am aware of the differences between spanish dialects. I did address that in prior comments if you noticed. As I mentioned my lack of knowledge in all dialects, I do not know the differences per dialect either. I still maintain that the spanish used is way to formal for regular conversational settings. Be this due to my lack of knowledge or otherwise.

Nov 20, 2019
ok so i have played both games now and and both are good but honestly as much as i like out of touch i honestly hope tropicali gets just as much or even more dev time then out of touch. the writing the pacing the animations' in tropicali are just so much better then in out of touch imo. seriously i feel you could remove half of the dialog in out of touch and it would change little to nothing. there is soooo much exposition or random small talk and im guessing its cuz out of touch came out first but the h scenes Arnt animated too. not saying it should be abandoned just that IF 1 must take priority i hope its topicali. thats my review so far. if i wasn't already supporting 10 other creators i'd defiantly support this game. its great

Reactions: FunnyF0X223

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
ok so i have played both games now and and both are good but honestly as much as i like out of touch i honestly hope tropicali gets just as much or even more dev time then out of touch. the writing the pacing the animations' in tropicali are just so much better then in out of touch imo. seriously i feel you could remove half of the dialog in out of touch and it would change little to nothing. there is soooo much exposition or random small talk and im guessing its cuz out of touch came out first but the h scenes Arnt animated too. not saying it should be abandoned just that IF 1 must take priority i hope its topicali. thats my review so far. if i wasn't already supporting 10 other creators i'd defiantly support this game. its great
Tropicali does not have a chance of taking priority. It's purposely designed to be a small game of to the side that can be completed in minimal updates, Anon's been working on it in his time off. OoT still gets the monthly updates and will continue to do so.
The majority of the patreons are there for OoT primarily as well so the incentives are there.

• Sad
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2
4.80 star(s) 51 Votes