Erros

Aug 28, 2017
quick question about the patch. The "redacted", to get rid of it, Do I need to finish the intro ? Or did I miss something when putting it in the game file ?

Seeing all this "redacted" stuff in the intro, I chose to come here and ask, since it's distracting.

EDIT : can't find the option to change the redacted stuff or the cheats ? I put the patch in the game folder of Tropicali, is it the right place ? Does the patch even works

Nevermind, just saw the very well hidden cheats option on the bottom left of screen.

Last edited:

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Hey Story Anon? Can we get a a sig banner of Mio with that look in her eye? You know the one I'm talking about right? The one worth 1 million dollars?

I'm totally following this game just for her but the rest of it is pretty great too, thanks for all the hard work!

Reactions: Zagan16 and juanito

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Why does Gloria speak as if she was from Spain? I thought it was Fernando - MC - who lived there while Gloria was first in Mexico then in Tropicali. She even berates him for speaking Catalonian while both grew up in CDMX.
To be clear, I just reached as far as the scene where we meet her, and she said - lo pillo - among other clear mannerisms - or figures of speech.
Also, the MC should probably be saying - nuestro - before padre, sounds a bit awkward otherwise.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Why does Gloria speak as if she was from Spain? I thought it was Fernando - MC - who lived there while Gloria was first in Mexico then in Tropicali. She even berates him for speaking Catalonian while both grew up in CDMX.
To be clear, I just reached as far as the scene where we meet her, and she said - lo pillo - among other clear mannerisms - or figures of speech.
Also, the MC should probably be saying - nuestro - before padre, sounds a bit awkward otherwise.
The Discord server member who helps with the translations is Spanish trying to make her sound Mexican, and the one translating for Catalonian is a native speaker. If you've got disagreements over phrasing best to put it in the Discord if you want to see a change.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
The Discord server member who helps with the translations is Spanish trying to make her sound Mexican, and the one translating for Catalonian is a native speaker. If you've got disagreements over phrasing best to put it in the Discord if you want to see a change.
Ok I will drop by some time

Croosby86

Mar 21, 2020
I've got a question. In the Q&A section there is a question that says: "Is NTR avoidable" and the answer was "You can stay." Does that mean that there is no trace of ntr at all? (I hope so, i hate ntr). And yes i see the question above it but it still made me confused.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I've got a question. In the Q&A section there is a question that says: "Is NTR avoidable" and the answer was "You can stay." Does that mean that there is no trace of ntr at all? (I hope so, i hate ntr). And yes i see the question above it but it still made me confused.
Originally the dev notes were a lot more colourful, but the mods censored it down. There's no NTR in Tropicali, and you won't find any NTR unless you're applying your own silly definition to the term.

Reactions: Croosby86

Ravenhide

Aug 28, 2018
Ignoring the fact that poor Laoise has some sort of injury or trauma that's preventing her from knowing much of anything, everything else about her is just... chef's kiss. Her design is like my ideal girl, if I ever actually felt brave enough to look for one. Blonde, little shorter than me, just as stupidly skinny as I am, and a chest that's not so big it would look ridiculous if she came up to hug the toothpick that is me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nennius

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Ignoring the fact that poor Laoise has some sort of injury or trauma that's preventing her from knowing much of anything, everything else about her is just... chef's kiss. Her design is like my ideal girl, if I ever actually felt brave enough to look for one. Blonde, little shorter than me, just as stupidly skinny as I am, and a chest that's not so big it would look ridiculous if she came up to hug the toothpick that is me.
He doesn't know... 1699140162195.png
Who's going to tell him?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
My personal theory is the Laoise is a

Her parents either abandoned her or died in an accident and left this little girl alone on the island.
Nobody realized that, people just assumed someone is caring for her and gave her food (because hungry adorable child). so she didn't starve, but she didn't socialize properly.

She just never got properly socialized growing up.
Its not that she is stupid, is that nobody genuinely explained basic stuff to her growing up. Nor did she have any peer friends to soak up info from.
And her interactions with other people were limited.

Unlike those extreme examples listed on wiki who were confined since birth and thus never learned how to speak, she did in fact learn how to speak. she was older, but still very young when abandoned. making her a light example of a feral child.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Her parents either abandoned her or died in an accident and left this little girl alone on the island. And... she never got properly socialized growing up. Its not that she is stupid, is that nobody genuinely explained stuff to her growing up.

Unlike those extreme examples who never learned how to speak, she did in fact learn how to speak. she was older, but still very young when abandoned. making her a light example of a feral child.
My man, just play OoT and you won't need theories.
You all have no idea what you're facing with Anon :illuminati:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Her parents either abandoned her or died in an accident and left this little girl alone on the island.
Nobody realized that, people just assumed someone is caring for her and gave her food (because hungry adorable child). so she didn't starve, but she didn't socialize properly.

She just never got properly socialized growing up.
Its not that she is stupid, is that nobody genuinely explained basic stuff to her growing up. Nor did she have any peer friends to soak up info from.

Unlike those extreme examples listed on wiki who were confined since birth and thus never learned how to speak, she did in fact learn how to speak. she was older, but still very young when abandoned. making her a light example of a feral child.
Just go play Out of Touch, it gets extremely obvious what Laoise is.

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes