Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
incidentally. game is set in the future I think. as they have gene mods and nanomachines
Tropicali is set about 7 years after the end Out Of Touch, so it's ~2082. If uou want more details on the Genemods, Shayla, Laoise, and Gloria (and her best friend who has in a polycule), then that's the place to look.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I genuinely feel bad for progressing a sexual route with Laoise, but I guess that's the point. You're slowly crushing any innocence she has left in exchange for being part of your harem.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Tropicali is set about 7 years after the end Out Of Touch, so it's ~2082. If uou want more details on the Genemods, Shayla, Laoise, and Gloria (and her best friend who has in a polycule), then that's the place to look.
The Best Friend is Ashley, is it not? I distinctly recall her mentioning "Gloria" several times in OoT, and she's the one who fits the bill of being in a Polycule (CJ's harem)

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
The Best Friend is Ashley, is it not? I distinctly recall her mentioning "Gloria" several times in OoT, and she's the one who fits the bill of being in a Polycule (CJ's harem)
Yeah it is, according to Anon on Discord they spent a lot of time together in the year after everyone else graduated

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah it is, according to Anon on Discord they spent a lot of time together in the year after everyone else graduated
ah cool. Well she definitely got thiccer in the right areas over the course of several years, so it turned out great.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Wait gloria is in someone else's harem???

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
ok i freaking enjoyed it... its like the game that i've played in the past where i need to pay a huge ass debt but this one is better since there are some scenes and of course ladies....

lalamo

Apr 7, 2018
Hey guys, i cant seems to make the mod work. I put the rpa file in the game folder but it doesnt give me the access to cheat menu

Natsidle

Jan 25, 2018
I mean Tropicali/game folder
I'm having the same exact problem. Losing my mind a bit over not being able to get the mod to work, not sure if it isn't functional or I just don't see where the cheat menu button is. I've copied the mod RPA file into every folder I can see just to be sure there's no confusion on my end.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm having the same exact problem. Losing my mind a bit over not being able to get the mod to work, not sure if it isn't functional or I just don't see where the cheat menu button is. I've copied the mod RPA file into every folder I can see just to be sure there's no confusion on my end.
screenshot0002.jpg
Bottom left of the map. It won't show up until you clear the prologue.

Reactions: lalamo

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
You know I hope that we will have the possibility to have a love path with the girls despite making them our harem because they are all very endearing. Honestly, I felt bad for Kaoru when at the end of her scene where she imagines her life with the MC it concludes with "Unlike you, she didn't know any better". Also, it seems that it most case the MC seem to really love or at least strongly like the girls.

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes