harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Sister, Brother, pretty sure the next is sibling and sibling, then children and finally hermanos
Thank you. that was very confusing without the normal "landlady" / "landlord" / "landboy" etc to act as a guideline on what I am supposed to substitute.
also I don't speak spanish

So, is this how it is supposed to look like in the end on the mod?
Capture.PNG

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thank you. that was very confusing without the normal "landlady" / "landlord" / "landboy" etc to act as a guideline on what I am supposed to substitute.
also I don't speak spanish

So, is this how it is supposed to look like in the end on the mod?
View attachment 2998143
I think so. I'm not 100% sure on the sibling/sibling part and I haven't seen it come up in the script yet to check the context but I'm pretty sure that's it from how it's written

Reactions: harem.king

Uryzell

Feb 10, 2023
Hi guys, not to be annoying, but femdom is a big turnoff for me, is there a way to reverse this in the game or is it at least planned for some time in the future? I know it's annoying to keep asking, but I really liked the game but unfortunately femdom is not for me.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Hi guys, not to be annoying, but femdom is a big turnoff for me, is there a way to reverse this in the game or is it at least planned for some time in the future? I know it's annoying to keep asking, but I really liked the game but unfortunately femdom is not for me.
1697094203766.png
You'll never be able to avoid the first sex scene with Mio, unless you want to write a mod for the game. For her later scenes, if you don't want more just don't do her events. Honestly the stuff in tropicali is so light it barely counts as femdom, it's like slapping someone's ass during sex and calling it bdsm.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
As a fellow who dislike femdom, I recommend you try this game.
it feels mostly like a "technically on paper it is femdom".

Your financial backer and business mentor is a ridiculously hot older woman (unknown age. she does not actually look old. could argue that she is an over dressed 25 year old. but from dialog she sounds a bit older than that. but she gets angry and insulted when MC suggests he thinks she is in her 40s. I am guessing she is in her early 30s. maybe late 20s).

She has a bet with you about you being her slave if you fail (which as far as I can tell is impossible right now).

Her very first scene with you was ever so slightly femdommy in dialog. its went something like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No whips, no gimp outfit, no chains, she does NOT even do the typical footjob thing you seen in femdom and which I THOUGHT it was teasing towards with that scene but turns out it didn't.

Subsequent scenes transform into her being more of a shoulder devil trying to corrupt you instead without that bit of "femdom".

Last edited:

Fuyusaki

Oct 3, 2020
anyway I can install the wincest mod into the Android apk? The [REDACTED] starting to get on my nerves:cautious:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I wasn't quite sure how this would turn out when I decided to try it but I expected quality considering the dev and haven't been disappointed yet. The management is simple and that's not a bad thing; sometimes less is more, and it actually does have a bit of a challenge of paying attention to your daily activity and making proper purchase decisions at the right time (on top of keeping the employees happy).

Also Gloria is an absolute snack and I've been ogling her non-stop since I started playing, and dig the MC's frequent spanish; to the point where I already can guess at what accent he might have lol

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
When Mio was introduced in the story, I hated her. I hate femdom. But when she told the MC she wanted him to impregnate as many of the women on the island as possible, I wanted an option to have the MC stand up and kiss her.
I think she's the type that leans either way because she's just kinky in general. If you think about it, her losing condition is you become her personal sex slave for life. At the end of the day, she just wants sex, or for shit to be stirred up because she said one of her reasons for branching out of Japan was because she found Japanese men to be "too predictable" (boring).

I don't think anyone's worse than the dad though. It's heavily implied he's the reason the Island's economy has been run to the ground because he wasted all his money on bimbos at his beck and call and orgies.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
As a fellow who dislike femdom, I recommend you try this game.
it feels mostly like a "technically on paper it is femdom".

Your financial backer and business mentor is a ridiculously hot older woman (unknown age. she does not actually look old. could argue that she is an over dressed 25 year old. but from dialog she sounds a bit older than that. but she gets angry and insulted when MC suggests he thinks she is in her 40s. I am guessing she is in her early 30s. maybe late 20s).

She has a bet with you about you being her slave if you fail (which as far as I can tell is impossible right now).

Her very first scene with you was ever so slightly femdommy in dialog. its went something like:

No whips, no gimp outfit, no chains, she does NOT even do the typical footjob thing you seen in femdom and which I THOUGHT it was teasing towards with that scene but turns out it didn't.

Subsequent scenes transform into her being more of a shoulder devil trying to corrupt you instead without that bit of "femdom".
I still haven't seen her last scene though.
When Mio was introduced in the story, I hated her. I hate femdom. But when she told the MC she wanted him to impregnate as many of the women on the island as possible, I wanted an option to have the MC stand up and kiss her.
Men of taste and culture.

pepe-toast.gif

Reactions: Kalrotix

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I think she's the type that leans either way because she's just kinky in general. If you think about it, her losing condition is you become her personal sex slave for life. At the end of the day, she just wants sex, or for shit to be stirred up because she said one of her reasons for branching out of Japan was because she found Japanese men to be "too predictable" (boring).

I don't think anyone's worse than the dad though. It's heavily implied he's the reason the Island's economy has been run to the ground because he wasted all his money on bimbos at his beck and call and orgies.
It is not just the dad
incidentally. game is set in the future I think. as they have gene mods and nanomachines
She looked super excited for that.
ESPECIALLY when you mentioned your sister. That was wonderful attention given to nonverbal communication

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes