Sensei2000

Oct 21, 2020
I was wondering why this had pretty nice animation so it was you again :V just wish it doesn't take me an hour or two to get 1 sex scene

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Tropicali-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 10, 2017
why is there trojan on the mega dl? (script/wacatac. b!ml)
There's no virus. It's a false positive. You can plug the executable into virustotal and see nothing:

1696947257320.png
If you're so inclined, you can also inspect and put all the script/image files into a new ren'py project, inspect them yourself, and rebuild it in ren'py to make sure.

The reason Wacatac shows up is because it's a very common false positive in zip files. Apparently the "ml" at the end means it's using machine learning to detect viruses, which has an issue with false positives (because machine learning can be unreliable).
See

"It's likely that detections have been beefed up to handle threats outlined in the above article, but in the process there are a lot of false positive detections. Wacatac.H!ml indicates it is a machine learning detection, which is prone to FP.

Hopefully Microsoft will adjust the ml threshold."

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
It's also entirely unarchived, standard Ren'py layout. You can literally just look inside at everything.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
''Q: Can I avoid X girl/Y tag?
A: You can avoid fucking every girl except one.''

Thank you dev. This question should be answered in every single game, but it never is.

Reactions: Story Anon

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
So far I like what you're doing with this side project. The only thing I could wish for were more scenes in between for character progression and story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kusax88

Jan 4, 2019
From preview screens it looks super nice. Will wait till its deeper in production......... if it goes that far. looks better than oot

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Damn this game is good. It hard for me to believe all these was made on Koikatsu. Very well done job, Story Anon.
The game has very nice visuals and well-staged character expressions which greately enhance the immersion. The animations in the game are also excellent, but I wish that the sex scenes were longer. Not nessesary as animations, but even with more pictures during the act would do. But considering the fact that here, unlike many other games, the main sex act does not happen at the end of the game as a final prize, and instead happen near the beginning, it might not be so bad, so their number makes up for length of these scenes.

I haven't been a fan of the harem genre for a long time now, but as I've always said, it all depends a lot on the setting and how the author presents the interactions between the characters. In my opinion, harem games often add characters just for the sake of quantity and the quality suffers the most. There are other reasons, but I don't want to turn this into a rant, so I'll just say that this game didn't annoy me. Here the author did a good job with the setting, characters personalities and their actions. There is even some rivalry between girls (not much yet, but hopefully more to come). Nonetheless, I rather prefer to fool around with a few girls until I get to know them better and figure out whom I prefer the most, and then focus soley on her. I really liked most of the girls, but most especially Yoko. I've always liked such type of characters like her in anime. The best example would be Mikasa from Attack on Titan. Hence the question if there will be an option to choose a specific girl as a main partner?

I'm quite a fan of management games, and here the gameplay is quite easy, so I didn't have any problems with it. It seems to me that they could integrate the sexual component of the game into the duties of an island owner quite nicely. It will be interesting to see what the developers do with it next.

In many ways the game reminded me of the Rance series (I wonder if the author was inspired by Alice soft games?), which I liked very much, the hero is very similar to Rance, but more considerate towards those who close to him. I'm also wondering if there will be story paths, because I think they could have been a very strong addition to the game. If the player could choose a certain path for the main storyline or certain characters.

Overall, I'm pleasantely surprised with this game.

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes