arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
There is no tag to update. It's a harem game. There are no lesbians.

There have been no lesbians.

There never were any lesbians.

There was never a lesbian tag.

And yet here we are, with another harem psycho having a meltdown over absolutely nothing.

You are exactly the reason that FAQ was written, and I wish you would follow your own post and stop engaging in my thread.

You can't say

When that's exactly what I did from day 1, because you're STILL throwing a shit fit over harem vs poly nonsense IN A THREAD FOR A GAME THAT HAS NO POLY IN IT.
Its insane how insecure the dudes on this forum can be, at this rate they'll be whining at any an all threesomes cause the girls looked in each other's general direction.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Can anyone explain what the mind control theme is? The OP blurb mostly talks about the MC having power and influence so is it mostly sort of blackmail/extortion? Because that's more domination / dubcon, not true mind control...

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Can anyone explain what the mind control theme is? The OP blurb mostly talks about the MC having power and influence so is it mostly sort of blackmail/extortion? Because that's more domination / dubcon, not true mind control...
The power and influence is through social standing on the island, initially as the heir to a small property which is exploited into a burgeoning business empire. The mind-control is nearly completely separate and tied to a single LI in the form of a loyalty drug, for slightly more spoilery specifics...
Assassin LI gets drugged with a permanent imprinted loyalty serum while still maintaining 100% of their original personality. Can't disobey an order, but is pissed about the situation.
I wouldn't classify the game as particularly strong on the domination/dubcon scale, so far things are pretty consensual just with power dynamics.

Jan 29, 2018
I want 10 events per main girl's storyline, a couple more side events and a big finale with the resort finally opening. That's all I want from Tropicali 1, anything else is bonus.
Are the 10 events inclusive of story events, or do you mean 10 smut events? Regardless, thanks for your work on this Story Anon, it's an absolute banger.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Are the 10 events inclusive of story events, or do you mean 10 smut events? Regardless, thanks for your work on this Story Anon, it's an absolute banger.
It's 10 events flat, you can see the counter on the Girls stats screens. But there's to be repeatable sex events added soon that may or may not count so I'm guessing most will end up with a decent amount of scenes.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Incest patch not found? The game looked good but deal breaker since the incest patch doesn't work. ill keep an eye on this to see if it gets fixed.

sixonenine2000

Nov 16, 2020
What's up with this "Redacted" ? What does this mean ? Also there was "Censored" , how am I supposed to know what should be written there ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nennius

Hussar44

Jan 16, 2023
one of the best looking and honestly fun games I've had the pleasure of playing. writing is solid, girls look great. keep it up dev!
BOB is the best girl. change my mind.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I think I need to have the dev's intentions spelled out to me.

Is choosing to have sex with any of the girls inherently a "evil" choice, or can you play a reasonably good character without being a celibate monk? (Mio notwithstanding)

Or Fernando's always a dirtbag and there's nothing to be done about it?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I think I need to have the dev's intentions spelled out to me.

Is choosing to have sex with any of the girls inherently a "evil" choice, or can you play a reasonably good character without being a celibate monk? (Mio notwithstanding)

Or Fernando's always a dirtbag and there's nothing to be done about it?
At some point I want there to be some actual good/evil choices, but that wouldn't be something that involves abusing a main girl or anything like that.

Fernando himself is like a 3/10 on the evil scale, he's just kind of a selfish dick. Don't feel too guilty about getting the sex scenes with the main girls.

Part of the inspiration for Tropicali was Pablo Escobar and his 6 wives. The idea of a wealthy, happy Narco with his beautiful trophy wives who don't really get along (at least by harem standards). It's a very different take on the harem dynamic than OoT, for example. There are no bad ends in Tropicali for Fernando except going bankrupt, but not everybody will be as happy as him depending on your choices.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
There are no bad ends in Tropicali for Fernando except going bankrupt, but not everybody will be as happy as him depending on your choices.[/ispoiler]
And I'm guessing the relevant choices are more than "did you stick your dick in? [Y/N]"

Thanks for clearing that up.

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes