Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Well this thread went places lmao. I personally ignore all posts that are more than 2 paragraphs, I highly recommend it.

Story Anon I seriously hope you can get this one done at a good speed because this entire premise is right up my alley. Please don't make it 87 chapters long like OoT :BootyTime:
I want 10 events per main girl's storyline, a couple more side events and a big finale with the resort finally opening. That's all I want from Tropicali 1, anything else is bonus.

Nov 16, 2021
I was reading the thread to look info about the game, but ended up seeing a war within ... :oops: ... chill out friends, not taking any side here, but it won't be long until the mods come here and start thread banning ... anyway I got the info I wanted, good luck with the game, hope to see more good content with the future updates, cheers

Nov 16, 2021
Just finished the game, I love it, and it had plenty of content. It looked at first that would be super complicated and overly grindy, but it was not, far from it, well organized and intuitive. The characters are all beautiful, their personalties are well presented and lively (except Yoko, she not lively but she has a reason for that, and I think she's great too, she is my 2° LI). The renders, they super good, but there is only one thing that it bothers me, its not overly spoiling, its the brightness, its a bit overly bright ( I do understand that is tropical place and it is like that IRL), I wish it was toned down just a little bit the brightness. Other than that it's great, can't complain .... actually I think i'll post his on a review ....
Anyway, can't wait for the next update, thank you dev, wish you success

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
If it's within the context of a joke, then no it isn't.
Edit: StoryAnon doesn't have the ability to delete the comments but most of this post still stands.

To say "kill yourself" as a joke you have to recognise that the developer doesn't actually dislike the people he's saying it to and when the dev has another game which has Poly content it's not hard to assume that Harem fans went into that thread and complained about the Poly content which could have pissed him off enough to get annoyed over time considering he still considers it to be Harem. I'm not saying he genuinely wishes they'd commit suicide but it wouldn't surprise me if he genuinely disliked Harem fans who voice their distaste for Poly content.

It's also not great to get attacked for your preferences before you even get to the download button. I don't like Poly games so I avoid them for the most part when it's clear to me it's not to my taste. I wouldn't make a Harem game and then say "hey Poly fans there will no lesbian sex between Harem members and if you like that cuck shit kys" because as someone who clearly dislikes Poly content it would obviously come off as sincere distain for people with differing tastes to mine despite the fact I don't care what other people fap to.

Silently editing the OP to remove these comments and seemingly deleting negative comments doesn't make him seem sincere either and more like he's ignoring he made them to begin with. I mean the latter could be a F95 Mod but in that case why are so many comments refering to his lesbian comments still here? Why only the positive ones? It's not hard to infer what he said even with the deletions. In fact most negative comments are only left in the thread through the lens of someone responding to them insincerely defending the dev. See:
Do you know that Troy Bond clip where there lady starts heckling him in a comedy show? and she starts crying? when you sit and watch it, do you understand that you are in fact, that lady, in this scenario?

leave the Dev alone, if you like the game, awesome, if you don't also awesome.
This context doesn't even work because the dev attacks people's preferences first so yeah no shit people are gonna comment on it. I haven't seen the Troy clip but there's a difference between the heckler calling out to the comedian and the comedian calling out and telling random audience members to kill themselves for their preference when everyone knows the comedian most likely dislikes people that don't share his definition of Harem. The fact that the dev likely keeps deleting comments instead of acknowledging it just goes to show that he doesn't think he did anything wrong he just wants to remove traces of what he did from the first few pages so that most casual forum readers don't see he attacked their preference for no reason when he could have easily "left it alone" like you said and then seemingly deletes comments calling it out while leaving all the defenders.

Last edited:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Silently editing the OP to remove these comments and seemingly deleting negative comments doesn't make him seem sincere either and more like he's ignoring he made them to begin with. I mean the latter could be a F95 Mod but in that case why are so many comments refering to his lesbian comments still here?
1695062709593.png

You really think they'd let developers delete comments in their own thread?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
View attachment 2939469

You really think they'd let developers delete comments in their own thread?
I mean circumstancially it seemed likely based on seemingly only the negative comments disappearing while the other side stayed. At least from my experience when a mod deletes comments they delete the entire chain/discussion not just the one side and my notifications didn't give reason for post deletion either. I've not been informed what thread owners can do but either way so I redact that part of my comment. My bad.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I mean circumstancially it seemed likely based on seemingly only the negative comments disappearing while the other side stayed. At least from my experience when a mod deletes comments they delete the entire chain/discussion not just the one side and my notifications didn't give reason for post deletion either. I've not been informed what thread owners can do but either way so I redact that part of my comment. My bad.
They keep deleting your comments for the exact same reason I yell at people who obsess over harem vs poly nonsense.
The fact that you got your shitpost deleted and then decided to just keep going anyway is definitely a great sign.

If you want to know why I'm so hostile to poly-vs-harem arguers, it's because I get to have pages of my thread deleted because yet another crazy person decides to go off about the dumbest F95 argument since the NTR wars.

All over a tag that isn't even in this fucking game.

So yes, I actively dislike those people and I do not want their money.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
To say "kill yourself" as a joke you have to recognise that the developer doesn't actually dislike the people he's saying it to and when the dev has another game which has Poly content it's not hard to assume that Harem fans went into that thread and complained about the Poly content which could have pissed him off enough to get annoyed over time considering he still considers it to be Harem. I'm not saying he genuinely wishes they'd commit suicide but it wouldn't surprise me if he genuinely disliked Harem fans who voice their distaste for Poly content.

It's also not great to get attacked for your preferences before you even get to the download button. I don't like Poly games so I avoid them for the most part when it's clear to me it's not to my taste. I wouldn't make a Harem game and then say "hey Poly fans there will no lesbian sex between Harem members and if you like that cuck shit kys" because as someone who clearly dislikes Poly content it would obviously come off as sincere distain for people with differing tastes to mine despite the fact I don't care what other people fap to.

Silently editing the OP to remove these comments and seemingly deleting negative comments doesn't make him seem sincere either and more like he's ignoring he made them to begin with. I mean the latter could be a F95 Mod but in that case why are so many comments refering to his lesbian comments still here? Why only the positive ones? It's not hard to infer what he said even with the deletions. In fact most negative comments are only left in the thread through the lens of someone responding to them insincerely defending the dev. See:

This context doesn't even work because the dev attacks people's preferences first so yeah no shit people are gonna comment on it. I haven't seen the Troy clip but there's a difference between the heckler calling out to the comedian and the comedian calling out and telling random audience members to kill themselves for their preference when everyone knows the comedian most likely dislikes people that don't share his definition of Harem. The fact that the dev likely keeps deleting comments instead of acknowledging it just goes to show that he doesn't think he did anything wrong he just wants to remove traces of what he did from the first few pages so that most casual forum readers don't see he attacked their preference for no reason when he could have easily "left it alone" like you said and then seemingly deletes comments calling it out while leaving all the defenders.
Dude just look at other harem threads, there is always the same harem-crybaby crowd whining about a lot of stuff (like for example lesbian sex) and why they dislike it so much. It doesnt add anything to these threads, nobody cares but the same crowd which turns into a circlejerk. Always explaining their views and kinks to everyone and even worse how it would lead to the dev makeing so much more money ..

Its the dev's way of saying that he doesnt care about these opinions so theres really no need to talk about it and just look around in other harem threads, their behavior is utterly ridiculous. And imo he's not really attacking the likes or dislikes of these people, its more about the way they behave.

I think its refreshing that he doesnt give a fuck. Being a dev and communicating with the f95 community has to be annoying as fuck a lot of times.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Any details on where the mind control in this is? Is it a common thing you do?
There is one major LI who the tag applies to (she gets tricked into drinking her own obedience serum), but it's not something you'll see with other characters (probably). This isn't a mind control focused game.

Reactions: Alandir

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
This doesn't really justify attacking people's fetishes though because as soon as you make it clear that game is Poly the majority of Harem fans won't engage in the thread. The tag update will likely help this as Harem is only tag for that sort of relationship so people just pick the closest tag.
There is no tag to update. It's a harem game. There are no lesbians.

There have been no lesbians.

There never were any lesbians.

There was never a lesbian tag.

And yet here we are, with another harem psycho having a meltdown over absolutely nothing.

You are exactly the reason that FAQ was written, and I wish you would follow your own post and stop engaging in my thread.

You can't say

All you needed to say was "this Harem game will not contain any lesbian scenes between Harem members" and Harem fans would be fine and Poly fans would presumably accept your wishes or move along because it's hard to justify complaining about fetishes that a developer has stated will be in the game from the start.
When that's exactly what I did from day 1, because you're STILL throwing a shit fit over harem vs poly nonsense IN A THREAD FOR A GAME THAT HAS NO POLY IN IT.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
There is no tag to update. It's a harem game. There are no lesbians.

There have been no lesbians.

There never were any lesbians.

There was never a lesbian tag.

And yet here we are, with another harem psycho having a meltdown over absolutely nothing.

You are exactly the reason that FAQ was written, and I wish you would follow your own post and stop engaging in my thread.

You can't say

When that's exactly what I did from day 1, because you're STILL throwing a shit fit over harem vs poly nonsense IN A THREAD FOR A GAME THAT HAS NO POLY IN IT.
Make your next game exclusively with lesbians and ntr.

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes