Oct 10, 2016
Not gonna lie I wasn't really interested in this game it seemed boring but but then I saw his treds and I knew I just new I had to do it for Bob.

10/10 would bob again.

• Love
Reactions: Nennius

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
The only difference is that coomer mode has no deadlines and you can't game over. You don't lose out on any content.

Also, if you game over in normal mode you get the option to continue playing in coomer mode. So if you fuck up in normal mode, not really a huge deal either.
But what does "game over" mean? Does it mean it is the end, and you have to start over from the beginning?
Pardon me, but I have not played this game yet and I do not understand the term means in this game's context.

Last edited:

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I finally finished my little...
MultiMod for Tropicali
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation: Place CheatModUndIncestMod.rpa to %game_folder%/game/ directory
I installed the rpa file in ../game as instructed, but I still get [REDACTED]
I don't see the other features, either... unlock gallery button or the various cheats.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I installed the rpa file in ../game as instructed, but I still get [REDACTED]
I don't see the other features, either... unlock gallery button or the various cheats.
Start a new game, or load a current one, doesn't matter. And look at the very bottom left corner of the game. "Cheats" you'll have to set them first.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Start a new game, or load a current one, doesn't matter. And look at the very bottom left corner of the game. "Cheats" you'll have to set them first.
GAH! I never even noticed that!
I haven't run into Gloria or Madeo yet. I assume that Gloria being a female name, that [REDACTED] equates to sister.
Who is Mateo? Can I assume father, and papa in the Spanish?

I posted another question earlier but no response to that yet. Maybe you could help me with that as well?
Normal Mode vs Coomer Mode: I found info that states Coomer Mode does not have "game over". I am not clear what that means. Does it mean that the game can end for whatever reason, and will require starting over at the beginning? Losing any progress made before the game over?

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I haven't run into Gloria or Madeo yet. I assume that Gloria being a female name, that [REDACTED] equates to sister.

I posted another question earlier but no response to that yet. Maybe you could help me with that as well?
Normal Mode vs Coomer Mode: I found info that states Coomer Mode does not have "game over". I am not clear what that means. Does it mean that the game can end for whatever reason, and will require starting over at the beginning? Losing any progress made before the game over?
Don't know, I play Coomer Mode myself :p

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020

Tropicali is a management game, you can go bankrupt and lose (Game over).

However, Tropicali has a coomer mode that disables game overs, and if you do game over in normal mode you can continue your playthrough in coomer mode with no penalty.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Tropicali is a management game, you can go bankrupt and lose (Game over).

However, Tropicali has a coomer mode that disables game overs, and if you do game over in normal mode you can continue your playthrough in coomer mode with no penalty.
Thank you for that information.
What happens if you go bankrupt in coomer mode?

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Thank you for that information.
What happens if you go bankrupt in coomer mode?
You can't, there's only fixed expenses and coomer mode removes the deadlines for them. I'd recommend playing normal mode and just switching to coomer with the option if you don't have enough to meet a deadline, there's 0 downside.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
I was a bit disappointed by this update. Was really hoping for a bigger emotional buildup in the scenes with our native tomboy.

And her nose line seemed to disappear from her model near the end of the date.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
how many of the available characters have scenes?
You can fuck 5/7 of the girls on the banner, unfortunately however you can not fuck the Bob Semple tank.

stepmom/mom eta?
1696940585000.png
My dude... there is no stepmom/mom in this game. Unless you mean the Milf, in which case the answer is now. If you mean the half-sister [Redacted] then please look forward to it.

I was a bit disappointed by this update. Was really hoping for a bigger emotional buildup in the scenes with our native tomboy.

And her nose line seemed to disappear from her model near the end of the date.
She got more emotional buildup then a lot get, so I'm happy for that. This is meant to be a short game after all and I'd rather have it reach this point now and we get a good diversity of scenes, then wait a year by cockteasing more and then only get one scene in the missionary position.
And her nose was stolen by our omnidirectional gods in order to allow it to be shown from more than one direction.

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes