FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The game is probably pretty performance heavy, judging by how good the animations look, huh? Also, the description really makes it seem like we are playing as quite the scumbag... is that accurate?

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
The game is probably pretty performance heavy, judging by how good the animations look, huh? Also, the description really makes it seem like we are playing as quite the scumbag... is that accurate?
Just like any Ren'Py game all the animations are just video files, good or bad animation makes no difference to performance since they're not being rendered real-time. (Most Ren'Py devs are just too lazy to spend time making good animations)
As for the MC he's no saint, but depending on your choices he doesn't have to be as much of a scumbag as the description makes him out to be, you can treat your harem well.

Reactions: Story Anon

massdefect1

Aug 15, 2017
I can't tell what keeps me so emotionally invested in all these characters, if it's the writing or just the masterful use of that music at just the right time. Like good lord.

Reactions: Story Anon

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
God this game has a great soundtrack. Brings me back to the 11th grade when my school music program had a Cuban band performing with us throughout the Christmas season. Was completely floored by how good the music here is until I saw who the dev is.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Finished Laoise's content so far and I have to ask... Is it just me or are we almost as bad as the people who took advantage of poor Mika in OoT?
Either way incredible job Story Anon. My expectations have been unrealistically high after I noticed you made this and the game still shot right through them. Gonna have to go back and finish OoT now.
Oh and once again incredible soundtrack.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I love the bodies of the females in this game. Maybe a bit of more variety would be better but that's just nitpicking.
Why other koikatsu games don't use realistic proportions instead of going for the animu bullshit bodies?

k.jpg

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I love the bodies of the females in this game. Maybe a bit of more variety would be better but that's just nitpicking.
Why other koikatsu games don't use realistic proportions instead of going for the animu bullshit bodies?

View attachment 2997024
I don't know exactly what variety you're looking for but the devs over game "Out of Touch" might have it.
And in other Koi games I usually find it's compensating for a lack of personality, or a severe skill issue on the devs part where they learnt Koi over the course of a long weekend before they decided to start developing.

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know exactly what variety you're looking for but the devs over game "Out of Touch" might have it.
And in other Koi games I usually find it's compensating for a lack of personality, or a severe skill issue on the devs part where they learnt Koi over the course of a long weekend before they decided to start developing.
Variety in height and weight but like I said I like the models proportions in this game.

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes