• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Telling people to kill themselves is going way to far.
Do you know that Troy Bond clip where there lady starts heckling him in a comedy show? and she starts crying? when you sit and watch it, do you understand that you are in fact, that lady, in this scenario?

leave the Dev alone, if you like the game, awesome, if you don't also awesome.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Do you know that Troy Bond clip where there lady starts heckling him in a comedy show? and she starts crying? when you sit and watch it, do you understand that you are in fact, that lady, in this scenario?

leave the Dev alone, if you like the game, awesome, if you don't also awesome.
Careful, rational thought like that is way too triggering without their emotional support blankets.
#wordsareviolence #muhsafespace

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
1691792350393.png
HOLY BAYSED. It was so funny reading the FAQ, especially remembering the 1st discussion threads of OoT, with StoryAnon being mostly such a chill and wholesome guy. Anyhow, some gameplay previews would be appreciated. I'm too weak to open the floodgates on my youtube feed, by watching the trailer.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
View attachment 2844806
HOLY BAYSED. It was so funny reading the FAQ, especially remembering the 1st discussion threads of OoT, with StoryAnon being mostly such a chill and wholesome guy. Anyhow, some gameplay previews would be appreciated. I'm too weak to open the floodgates on my youtube feed, by watching the trailer.
Actually not a bad idea. I'll put these in the OP.

screenshot0010.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0005.png

Jul 10, 2017
Ok, so i'm 99% sure this should work as an incest patch but it has to be used before you start a new game and before you load the game as the variables get set on new game start and the file will only override the previous one on game boot. The context of the story makes it pretty clear they're siblings and the two grouped variables look to be 'kids' and 'children' and since i don't speak spanish i set the spanish version of the second one to "children-o" for maximum ignorance.

File goes in the /game folder and replaces the one there.
Should work on new saves if you swap those variables to "define" and not "default"

Oops T.T Those should have been "define" to begin with

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Should work on new saves if you swap those variables to "define" and not "default"

Oops T.T Those should have been "define" to begin with
You 100% sure? I don't want to go editing the post with a new file if it'll backfire as i've reported it so it gets linked in the extras part of the OP.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Story Anon
4.80 star(s) 50 Votes