Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
is playable in joyplay?
There's also a working Android port made by Polar Fox on the front page, just under the OP.

Since it seems like it works, I'm already asking the mods to put it in the OP.

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
One of my fav devs on here releases a new game that already looks way better than their previous project???Count me in!!!!
Out Of Touch was one of the first Vn games i ever played and it has a special place in my heart,but it had so much going on that coming back after a couple of updates i forgot most of the plot,Gotta go back and replay it soon,i can already see the similarities of the characters to the previous game,and the renders are S-tier!
billmurray-yougotthis.gif

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
One of my fav devs on here releases a new game that already looks way better than their previous project???Count me in!!!!
Out Of Touch was one of the first Vn games i ever played and it has a special place in my heart,but it had so much going on that coming back after a couple of updates i forgot most of the plot,Gotta go back and replay it soon,i can already see the similarities of the characters to the previous game,and the renders are S-tier!
View attachment 2845092
Thank you! Hope we get on that top 10 list of yours :p

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
Bro this shit doesn't work on joiplay. The game loads in if I ignore the message but crashed at random times.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Bro this shit doesn't work on joiplay. The game loads in if I ignore the message but crashed at random times.
Go check out the Android port Polar Fox has working now, it’s on the front page.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Is your Joiplay plugin up to date? That other android build will work, but might want to update for other games in the future.

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
Is your Joiplay plugin up to date? That other android build will work, but might want to update for other games in the future.
Yeah apparently my version was pretty far back but the problem persists after updating. Also I don't know if it helps but the menu buttons under the screen doesn't show up for some reason (on joiplay, on the apk the buttons were fine).

massdefect1

Aug 15, 2017
How in the hell are you 2 for 2 on absurdly good writing? Definitely excited to see where this and Out of Touch go from here, especially with the connections that have been very nicely seeded so far.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
How in the hell are you 2 for 2 on absurdly good writing? Definitely excited to see where this and Out of Touch go from here, especially with the connections that have been very nicely seeded so far.
Thank you, glad you've enjoyed it! Much more to come.

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes