Nov 13, 2017
This game looks sick, time to give it a shot. If nothing else, the front page really sells the game. I generally prefer to play a "good" character, but there are some games that make a devious protagonist fun. If I do have to be a dick though, I hope I get a bit of choice on how much of a dick to be to who.

Last edited:

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
This game looks sick, time to give it a shot. If nothing else, the front page really sells the game. I generally prefer to play a "good" character, but there are some games that make a devious protagonist fun. If I do have to be a dick though, I hope I get a bit of choice on how much of a dick to be to who.
You definitely do, I'm a bit worried about what the consequences of playing as a horny bastard will be in the future though.

Nov 13, 2017
You definitely do, I'm a bit worried about what the consequences of playing as a horny bastard will be in the future though.
Oh interesting! Based on the game's description, I kinda assumed it encouraged you to be as awful as possible. Being rewarded for being good to the girls sounds good to me, though I hope it doesn't punish you for going harem mode... I'm sure I'll get a better idea of what you mean once I play it. Download just finisheddd

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Oh interesting! Based on the game's description, I kinda assumed it encouraged you to be as awful as possible. Being rewarded for being good to the girls sounds good to me, though I hope it doesn't punish you for going harem mode... I'm sure I'll get a better idea of what you mean once I play it. Download just finisheddd
I meant that you get the choice of how much and who to be a dick with, I'm not sure about what's missable and what isn't yet having only completed one playthrough

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Ok so this might just be me but
Is Out of touch and this game share the same universe? Been awhile since I've read that game and Jessica shares a similar character model to one of the girls in that game hell she even says some suspicious words,I would have to replay out of touch to confirm my suspicion but if anyone knows then tell me im not crazy.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Is Out of touch and this game share the same universe? Been awhile since I've read that game and Jessica shares a similar character model to one of the girls in that game hell she even says some suspicious words,I would have to replay out of touch to confirm my suspicion but if anyone knows then tell me im not crazy.
Yes, and I think you mean Laoise not Jessica. But neither game is required for the other. Gloria also appears in OoT as a student at the same school

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey I get to use an actual question from the FAQ and not just a shitpost! :p

1691809344959.png

Reactions: JackassJeff

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Yes, and I think you mean Laoise not Jessica. But neither game is required for the other. Gloria also appears in OoT as a student at the same school
Yo thanks for the info im going to go play out of touch right after I finish the demo for this and then imma come back and see if the brain god gave me was right all along with my suspicions or am I just dumb.

Reactions: Story Anon
Nov 13, 2017
Lmao thank god.
1691810898471.png

I'm still quite early in the game, but so far really good, pleasantly surprised to see actual femdom content in the game too.

Initial feedback:
- Would like an option to replace [Redacted] with a preferred title, though this system is a pretty amusing work-around.
- Pacing is surprisingly good, better than most. Even though most VNs' sex scenes are too long, I think Mio's first scene was too short.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020

Lokomia

Aug 16, 2018
Ok, so i'm 99% sure this should work as an incest patch but it has to be used before you start a new game and before you load the game as the variables get set on new game start and the file will only override the previous one on game boot. The context of the story makes it pretty clear they're siblings and the two grouped variables look to be 'kids' and 'children' and since i don't speak spanish i set the spanish version of the second one to "children-o" for maximum ignorance.

File goes in the /game folder and replaces the one there.
in spanish it would be "niños"

Satlun

Jul 5, 2020
StoryAnon better be ready to flex their writing muscles because there is a heavy amount of foreshadowing here.

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes