Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Hey guys, I'm definitely not a coomer.

How the hell do I pay Mio 50k on the final day? Only made 34k by the final day.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020

Make sure you prioritize hiring people and buy+upgrading buildings, unless that causes you to miss a payment to Mio.

And Coomer Mode is nothing to be ashamed of, it makes the game more of an Akabur experience which was vaguely the original inspiration anyway.

Reactions: Rasc
Jul 10, 2017

Highest priority is buying buildings as soon as possible. You can move consultants to instead be managers to staff them if you have to.

Second highest priority is hiring people that fill the correct stats for the building, and making sure your employees are in buildings that fit their stats. If you see a green "up arrow" when assigning someone, that often means you could swap that person in to get more total money. Often, you should swap Jessica, Kaoru and Laoise to the buildings you buy most recently in their category of expertise. For example, when you buy the Sports buildings, switch Kaoru over to them from the tours.

For the 50k payment, you want to have a good setup by having the clothing store, tours and bakery asap in payment one, getting both sports buildings asap in payment 2, and buying all 3 available buildings by payment 3.

Lastly, keep people happy by doing their events if it falls too low.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasc

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Dang, so it's not about mind controlling anyone else, just one sidekick character while everyone else gets traditionally raped/molested/dubconned?
She's the only one who is explicitly non-con, Yoko is in a similar situation (will do literally anything you tell her to) but she's very willing.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Dang, so it's not about mind controlling anyone else, just one sidekick character while everyone else gets traditionally raped/molested/dubconned?
Actually most of the relationships are actually consensual, I'd say one is dubcon, another is potential dubcon, and one is mind control.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Actually most of the relationships are actually consensual, I'd say one is dubcon, another is potential dubcon, and one is mind control.
Oh, the description makes it sound like the majority of the game is rapey. Y'know, explicitly comparing the protagonist to Harvey Weinstein and all...

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Oh, the description makes it sound like the majority of the game is rapey. Y'know, explicitly comparing the protagonist to Harvey Weinstein and all...
A little closer to Pablo Escobar, who had a wife for every day of the week except Sunday (which understandbly, belonged to football.)

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes