Catares

Nov 15, 2017
Love the game, it's fairly easy with management on island, fun, music-perfecto. Animations and renders top notch, cannot wait for future content (though already is a ton for first release).

Reactions: ElukiaTV

jskizzle

Apr 29, 2018
I have never read Dev notes that made me laugh that fuckin hard. Loved OoT and this is an insta download for me. Good shit SA!

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so far i like the game and really like the overall flow of the story.

Mio is annoying so i had to skip(CTRL) her scene since i couldn't avoid it. was curious who Mio was from the FAQs and now i know.

the management system seems easy enough.

i eventually got to the part regarding the mood system. i was hoping Mio was a one time deal but i guess not?

anyways aside from that so far it aint bad and can say i like it. i'll give the rest a shot later.

Edit: the clown was funny to me for some reason. like a stupid simple kinda reason:LOL::love:

Last edited:

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
so far i like the game and really like the overall flow of the story.

Mio is annoying so i had to skip(CTRL) her scene since i couldn't avoid it. was curious who Mio was from the FAQs and now i know.

the management system seems easy enough.

i eventually got to the part regarding the mood system. i was hoping Mio was a one time deal but i guess not?

anyways aside from that so far it aint bad and can say i like it. i'll give the rest a shot later.
Mio seems to be a hybrid Antagonist LI at least in the early part of the game, she's the main plot driver.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Mio seems to be a hybrid Antagonist LI at least in the early part of the game, she's the main plot driver.
yeah figured that out. my only real issue with her is- by being forced to be with her means if i ever get the choice to kick her to the curb(as a LI) i will. if she stays for any other reason investor, partner in crime, etc. it wouldn't bother me.

but yeah at the moment she's not enough to make me leave this game so for now i'll stick around.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
yeah figured that out. my only real issue with her is- by being forced to be with her means if i ever get the choice to kick her to the curb(as a LI) i will. if she stays for any other reason investor, partner in crime, etc. it wouldn't bother me.

but yeah at the moment she's not enough to make me leave this game so for now i'll stick around.
I'd still recommend against skipping through her parts, otherwise you're not giving any chance for character growth and/or redemption

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
i really hope the dev uploaded their cards to bepisDB. if not then, mega SADGE:cry:
The dev has some cards from their other game Out of Touch on their old pixiv. If you want advice on how to make your own models like that the discord has a Koikatsu channel that's really good.

NoForza

Aug 2, 2020
Is it in the realm of possibility to have social stuff with the agency hires? I know some people would probably wanna get closer to the last girl whose name I forgot, but mainly, I want Bob interactions. It would probably be hilarious no matter what happens.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Is it in the realm of possibility to have social stuff with the agency hires? I know some people would probably wanna get closer to the last girl whose name I forgot, but mainly, I want Bob interactions. It would probably be hilarious no matter what happens.
If we in the Bob-Fandom get enough backers, particularly on patreon. I'm sure we can eventually rig a poll and get something. I've already requested a Bob gravure render as my custom render for this month.

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes