Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
One thing I'd like to know tho is if pregnancy is gonna be added as bonus content or alternate path. Not a pregnancy guy myself, so if the choice is between havin a pregnant and non-pregnant version of a scene, I'd rather it be non-pregnant. But if the choice is between pregnant scene or nothing, I don't mind having it enabled

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
One thing I'd like to know tho is if pregnancy is gonna be added as bonus content or alternate path. Not a pregnancy guy myself, so if the choice is between havin a pregnant and non-pregnant version of a scene, I'd rather it be non-pregnant. But if the choice is between pregnant scene or nothing, I don't mind having it enabled
If you get to Mio Event 3, it makes it pretty clear. Basically:

1) You get the option to turn pregnancy content on or off completely in Mio Event 3.

2) From there, you get to decide individually who you want to knock up at some point down the line.

3) If you turn off pregnancy content, it's just completely ignored but you get the same scenes and it's never mentioned again.

4) If you turn on pregnancy content, you at some point get a decision for most girls to knock them up or not.

Your decisions here determine quite a bit about the endings for each girl, among other things.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Too bad this was removed from FAQ:
Q: Yeah, but what about this kind of NTR-
A: If you shit up my thread with more schizo NTR nonsense I'm going to bully you the way your (clearly) absent father should have.
Also judging by your post not sure you're old enough to be on this site.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Not a fan of this pseudo-incest thing, either have incest and tag it so that people can filter it, or have some other default relationship. This sort of fill-in-the-black relationships can only come off as awkward.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Not a fan of this pseudo-incest thing, either have incest and tag it so that people can filter it, or have some other default relationship. This sort of fill-in-the-black relationships can only come off as awkward.
It's only a relationship if you choose to pursue it, the game isn't going to force you to bang your [Redacted]

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes