Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Not a fan of this pseudo-incest thing, either have incest and tag it so that people can filter it, or have some other default relationship. This sort of fill-in-the-black relationships can only come off as awkward.
F95 puts planned tags down in the OP, not in the top. That was up to the mod who made the thread, not me.

Also like others said, it's completely optional.

Apr 10, 2023
F95 puts planned tags down in the OP, not in the top. That was up to the mod who made the thread, not me.

Also like others said, it's completely optional.
Well anon bro,a kink that u have included in your avn(off course u like that kink yourself) be it avoidable,optional,or just skippable(we have option to not see it but it happens regardless) should be included in tag ragardless of whatever in my opinion

DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
I'm interested how pregnancy will be handled since game isn't spanning long time, will it be just message "I'm pregnant" or will it be magical pregnancy which last two weeks or will there be some time skipping?
Anyway I love the game

Reactions: paicadra

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I get we're meant to be a bit of a dickhead in this game but i genuinely worry it will come back to bite me if i choose lewd options sometimes, like in 99% of harem games if you act like an asshole the girl turns on you, but in this one, acting like a decent dude just makes you miss out. Yoko is not into getting fucked, but does she hate you for it or is just indifferent either way? I dunno, i'm guessing that's half the point of this game, the characters are more real in that you can't have them all just magically love you and your dick like in every other harem game.

DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
I get we're meant to be a bit of a dickhead in this game but i genuinely worry it will come back to bite me if i choose lewd options sometimes, like in 99% of harem games if you act like an asshole the girl turns on you, but in this one, acting like a decent dude just makes you miss out. Yoko is not into getting fucked, but does she hate you for it or is just indifferent either way? I dunno, i'm guessing that's half the point of this game, the characters are more real in that you can't have them all just magically love you and your dick like in every other harem game.
Yeah I feel the same, I don't want to be asshole but I don't want to miss out :D In the end I just hope it won't be *too* bad :D

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Being a petty dickhead is both allowed and encouraged in Tropicali, as that's just Fernando's baseline. As the opening of the game says, it's less that you'll ruin your own life and more that you'll ruin other's.

Any sort of actual, bad end crap will be seen a mile away and given the gravity of situations like Mio Event 3.

Reactions: Bingoogus

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
After playing the demo, I love where this story is going. I do have one tiny nitpick, and correct me if I'm wrong but all the talk about a "hurricane" hitting the island. Shouldn't it be a "typhoon" since its based in the pacific?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
After playing the demo, I love where this story is going. I do have one tiny nitpick, and correct me if I'm wrong but all the talk about a "hurricane" hitting the island. Shouldn't it be a "typhoon" since its based in the pacific?
You know what, that's fair.

Reactions: paicadra

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
Loving the demo so far, can't wait for more but I got to ask, any difference between playing normal and not?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Loving the demo so far, can't wait for more but I got to ask, any difference between playing normal and not?
The only difference is that coomer mode has no deadlines and you can't game over. You don't lose out on any content.

Also, if you game over in normal mode you get the option to continue playing in coomer mode. So if you fuck up in normal mode, not really a huge deal either.

reedster84

Mar 28, 2021
I really like the character design, especially the rival resort owner. What was her name? Shamus? Sha something. Amazing model, and from my humble, un-biased opinion, should be put in every Lightning Rooster production from now until the sun burns out. Another home run from this developer. Keep it up.

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes