Mar 6, 2021
I did get the error messege and clicked ignore, and skipped through almost 100 lines all black screen
So you failed to read instructions...
*sigh*

Make sure you put tropicali_demo.rpa file from archive to /Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.lightningroosterprouctions.wplrfx.tropicali/game/ directory.

zetsubouig

Sep 7, 2020
This has got some serious potential, will follow closely; Already loved Out of Touch and this is looking to be another banger from the dev. The sex scenes are already seriously the best in their category just out of quality, expressions and framerate alone. Fantastic work! Can't wait for a phat booty/chubby type of character

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
This has got some serious potential, will follow closely; Already loved Out of Touch and this is looking to be another banger from the dev. The sex scenes are already seriously the best in their category just out of quality, expressions and framerate alone. Fantastic work! Can't wait for a phat booty/chubby type of character
I think the main cast is set in stone. But if you want a specific style of side character the only way to get is to get a Lightning Rooster character through Patreon.

Reactions: zetsubouig

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Put this on the discord but thought I'd also put it here to reach it's target audience (people who haven't played OoT yet)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure we'll get answers within Tropicali but I think I speak for most OoT veterans when I say, I think I can see where this is going.

PS: If you don't know anon uploads all his previews for free on the discord in the WIP channels as he makes them. So if you want to keep in-the-know it's by far the most useful place to lurk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mythrs

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Nice one... can't wait for a proper release!

Couple of things... the spanish bits could use a bit more work... some phrases were weird (didn't really match the english text), and also, I don't know the spaniard lingo, but mexicans sure as shit don't talk like that... it's a bit weird in places too because there's a clear mix of phrases... anyways, nothing too big I suppose, since there's always the english texts.

Also, not an issue, but kinda funny there were a couple of "commie" songs in a game about capitalism... sort of doesn't fit thematically, but it was funny, so sure why not =P

Animations are really good, I wish you'll add some to OOT at some point.

Anyhoo, good luck with it, great demo and great start (y)

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Also, not an issue, but kinda funny there were a couple of "commie" songs in a game about capitalism... sort of doesn't fit thematically, but it was funny, so sure why not =P
I'm guessing it's more for some revolution and/or Authoritarian dictatorship vibes. Depending on how you play Fernando

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
CharaStudio-2022-10-30-20-29-49-Render.png

Hello everyone!

To start with, I want to say thank you for the huge launch of Tropicali.

The amount of support blew all of our expectations out of the water. I said when Tropicali launched that if people wanted more sooner, they should sub and tell me.

Well, I've heard you all loud and clear.

So right now we're already getting started on Update 1 for Tropicali which we're aiming for Mid-September. This will include 4-5 new events (Previews included above), new animations and other polish that we didn't quite make in time for the launch.

After that, we're planning Update 2 to be larger and most likely in November. More info on that when we get closer to then.

CharaStudio-2022-07-20-17-20-49-Render.png

For everyone new, I tend to post a ton of public WIP renders for both OoT and Tropicali on our Discord server ( so if you want to make sure the game you're paying for is actually being worked on, come hang out with us!

But if you want more Story Anon content before then, I highly recommend you give our other game Out of Touch a try!

Speaking of OoT, we're still on schedule for Chapter 42 to release to patrons on August 25th and Public on September 1st, so plenty to look forward to there!

CharaStudio-2023-06-25-21-44-54-Render.png

As always, if you have any questions feel free to ask me here or on .

Thank you all again for making this happen. We couldn't do it without you.

Sincerely,

Story Anon

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Ah man, this is the "side project", wich means prolly is gona be short. Figures, me and my shit luck every time i find a game i really like. Well ill still enjoy and play and replay the shit out of this one.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Ah man, this is the "side project", wich means prolly is gona be short. Figures, me and my shit luck every time i find a game i really like. Well ill still enjoy and play and replay the shit out of this one.
Well if you like the side project, you should certainly try the main project. OoT may be a slower burn but it's got 35,000 redners and the 35 hours of content to back it up.
Oh man I hope its not a short game, really digging the game so far and I'm left wanting more as soon as I put it down.
Well the current build is supposed to be ~40% of the game completed so it won't be tiny just not big.

Jul 10, 2017
The developer has offhandedly mentioned that more Tropicali games may be planned after this one if it does well, so it looks like the developer may release this as separate games rather than updating the one game for years. So there might be more Tropicali to come even when this game finishes

Reactions: Tastetester12
Dec 12, 2021
Ok, so i'm 99% sure this should work as an incest patch but it has to be used before you start a new game and before you load the game as the variables get set on new game start and the file will only override the previous one on game boot. The context of the story makes it pretty clear they're siblings and the two grouped variables look to be 'kids' and 'children' and since i don't speak spanish i set the spanish version of the second one to "children-o" for maximum ignorance.

File goes in the /game folder and replaces the one there.
Ah crap, been so long since I had to download a patch like this I've forgotten how to download on of these. Can we get a quick reminder for the how please?

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes