Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Oh another game from Story Anon who made Out of touch looks like story is gonna be amazing and apparently all girls look pretty hot. Also no NTR and looks like protag isnt some generic asshole :sneaky: ( I hope so )

Anyways thanks for the game sir Story Anon and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

Jun 16, 2023
This game has no relation to Out of Touch right? Because i havent played that one yet.
It has no relation.
They are in same universe but you don't need to play Out of Touch to understand anything happening here, they are not related.
Although I highly recommended Out of Touch as it's a great game and totally different from this.

Reactions: starkj and ElukiaTV

starkj

May 17, 2022
It has no relation.
They are in same universe but you don't need to play Out of Touch to understand anything happening here, they are not related.
Although I highly recommended Out of Touch as it's a great game and totally different from this.
Ok thanks, i will play Out of Touch someday but i hear the game is long and i dont have that much time right now.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Ok thanks, i will play Out of Touch someday but i hear the game is long and i dont have that much time right now.
It's got 35,000 renders and about 35 hours of content. So if you set aside 3-4 days you can get to it, But it has a chapter and arc based structure so there's some good checkpoints to take a rest.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
So I started playing OoT about a month ago and had to stop because I LOVED it and didn't want to get to the end of the current content and then have to wait forever for more.

I really don't like playing unfinished games and then forgetting all the intricacies of the relationships, events, etc. and generally I don't enjoy replaying games.

I've heard OoT has a huge amount of content planned (100 chapters and they get longer after 22 I guess? (I got to 18 before I was completely hooked, but I stopped myself). I'm not trying to be a hater here, and this Tropicali game looks amazing, but I am wondering why is Story Anon doing multiple games at the same time? I would think you'd finish OoT first? I haven't subbed to their patreon yet since I'm waiting to start job after graduating, but I'm guessing the thought process was shared on there somewhere...

Just to put this in perspective for anyone else who hasn't done the math, I just realized at the current rate OoT will finish in about 7 years... :(
Again, I AM NOT HATIN.
Just wanting to confirm if this is the plan. I respect quality art and it's Anon's choice how to make these games.

Last edited:

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So I started playing OoT about a month ago and had to stop because I LOVED it and didn't want to get to the end of the current content and then have to wait forever for more.

I really don't like playing unfinished games and then forgetting all the intricacies of the relationships, events, etc. and generally I don't enjoy replaying games.

I've heard OoT has a huge amount of content planned (100 chapters and they get longer after 22 I guess? (I got to 18 before I was completely hooked, but I stopped myself). I'm not trying to be a hater here, and this Tropicali game looks amazing, but I am wondering why is Story Anon doing multiple games at the same time? I would think you'd finish OoT first? I haven't subbed to their patreon yet since I'm waiting to start job after graduating, but I'm guessing the thought process was shared on there somewhere...

Just to put this in perspective for anyone else who hasn't done the math, I just realized at the current rate OoT will finish in about 7 years... :(
Again, I AM NOT HATIN.
Just wanting to confirm if this is the plan. I respect quality art and it's Anon's choice how to make these games.
OoT gets a new chapter every month (including ch42 this week), Tropicali has not changed that.

Reactions: ryxp

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
OoT gets a new chapter every month (including ch42 this week), Tropicali has not changed that.
My math for seven years was just based off of this roadmap:
1693331799956.png
Is this just the public schedule but one chapter of OoT gets finished every month?

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
OoT gets a new chapter every month. I don’t know how else you want me to rephrase that.
This roadmap just made it look like it was a new chapter every other month on average (8 a year instead of 12) I'm not trying to be semantical - just wondering if it would be like 4.6 years or closer to 7 for OoT to finish. If the plan is a new chapter every month that's cool

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
This roadmap just made it look like it was a new chapter every other month on average (8 a year instead of 12) I'm not trying to be semantical - just wondering if it would be like 4.6 years or closer to 7 for OoT to finish. If the plan is a new chapter every month that's cool
Climax chapters like 22, 29, and 37 are about 2-3 times the size of a regular chapter at anywhere between 2000-3500 renders each.

After 22, chapters get much longer in length compared to earlier in the game. That’s why chapter 18 is only about 15% of the way through the current content.

Reactions: ryxp

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Climax chapters like 22, 29, and 37 are about 2-3 times the size of a regular chapter at anywhere between 2000-3500 renders each.

After 22, chapters get much longer in length compared to earlier in the game. That’s why chapter 18 is only about 15% of the way through the current content.
I did not know that - Very new to your work still! Not throwing shade - just looking for more info.

I LOVE the models, the writing, and the music selection! Very much looking forward to more of your content :)

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes