Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ah crap, been so long since I had to download a patch like this I've forgotten how to download on of these. Can we get a quick reminder for the how please?
Um... right click... save as? Put it in the 'game' folder contained in the folder extracted from the zip you downloaded of the game itself. 'Replace' when prompted.

Dec 12, 2021
Um... right click... save as? Put it in the 'game' folder contained in the folder extracted from the zip you downloaded of the game itself. 'Replace' when prompted.
Thank you, I had just gotten off my night shift and my brain had pretty much already shut down for the night.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Thank you, I had just gotten off my night shift and my brain had pretty much already shut down for the night.
Oh i getchya now, i had a moment like that once, long time ago, spent 3 straight hours doing math work at uni and afterwards i went to buy cigarettes and the price was $19.(something) and i had a $20 note but just stared at the girl serving me and the note before kind of collapsing inwards a bit and confessing i had no idea if that was enough money. My brain was 100% DONE with maths and completely quit on me. I explained it and we had a chuckle but yeah, i totally get the total brain shutdown experience, the most basic of things become impossible concepts.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Well if you like the side project, you should certainly try the main project. OoT may be a slower burn but it's got 35,000 redners and the 35 hours of content to back it up.

Well the current build is supposed to be ~40% of the game completed so it won't be tiny just not big.
isnt the main game a VN? cause at least it has that tag, and VN i usually skip, even if the story is good.

Jun 27, 2021
Which files do I the need to replace? I replaced the one in the game/saves folder and the ones under roaming/renpy/tropical and roaming/renpy/tropical/sync, but that did not seem to work.

Here's a persistent file but I'd recommend playing through the game without it, the game's good and it's not hard to unlock everything yourself.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Sooooo.. good things first art style is great and the setting is unique enough to interest me however.... the story kills it for me once we get to the main hook, Our Sister/Co-owner sold the place before the MC even got a chance to have an opinion, our MC gets bitched out for "missing" the funeral without being able to properly explain that he was traveling literally right away from getting the tickets and thus was at no fault and then the new "owner" lets us run the place at the cost of being her little bitch no matter what even tho there would be alot of ways to sue/threaten/blackmail for the property back but yeah just there is suspention of disbelieif and then there is just thinking im stupid but the "deals" with the new owner both before and after the MC get involved kinda just made me lose all interest, anyway long post over feel free to ignore me if you want

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Good thing he didn’t meet Bob, that’d have been an OSHA violation.

Reactions: ElukiaTV
4.80 star(s) 51 Votes