The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So what I'm seeing is another shard of CJ (Protagonist) and he's getting fucked with hard core by Mio which is another of the goddesses or possibly Cro (but looks tooo much like Jamie!) Gloria is just oddly the same. >.> <.<

And that's the headcannon i'm sticking to as I really hope CJ gets Gloria in the main universe. lol.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Any chance you could add some textbox options? Having to hide the textbox to see what's on screen is one of my pet peeves.

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
I hope theres lots of mind control, even added just for fun to the other girls
Preach, I just really like MC in general, but even if this is not a mind control game at its core, still looks amazing from the screenshots I've seen.

Haven't downloaded it yet but I'd just like to know how prominent the mind control is, will probably still play it regardless.

buff

May 29, 2017
Ok, so i'm 99% sure this should work as an incest patch but it has to be used before you start a new game and before you load the game as the variables get set on new game start and the file will only override the previous one on game boot. The context of the story makes it pretty clear they're siblings and the two grouped variables look to be 'kids' and 'children' and since i don't speak spanish i set the spanish version of the second one to "children-o" for maximum ignorance.

File goes in the /game folder and replaces the one there.
OK, first off, good on you for cooking this up. HOWEVER, before people do the usual apply-the-ipatch-so-the-dialogue-isn't stupid thing, they should be aware that Tropicali is a bit more self-aware and humor-oriented than your average Patreon-safe "incest" game. The game is aware of the censorship and makes a joke out of it. Like, there's no effort to pretend they aren't siblings, they just live in a world where the word for "sister" is literally "[REDACTED]". Personally I find that hilarious, so I don't really need the patch.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK I am going to pretend this does not exist.. I was going to think of it as another parallel universe type game but that is no damn Jaime.. Jaime is ruined with large tits.. Turned me off. I can not see a girl I cared about in another game totally ruined in appearance in another. I was like Yes we have so little of Jaime in OOT so I will get to see her in all her glory than one look at her and uggh.. Dream destroyed.

OK been corrected forgot all about Mio as she is such a background character never really paid attention to her but no Jaime it seems so still dream shattered.

Last edited:

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
OK I am going to pretend this does not exist.. I was going to think of it as another parallel universe type game but that is no damn Jaime.. Jaime is ruined with large tits.. Turned me off. I can not see a girl I cared about in another game totally ruined in appearance in another. I was like Yes we have so little of Jaime in OOT so I will get to see her in all her glory than one look at her and uggh.. Dream destroyed.
:HideThePain:

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
You know what, that's fair.

LOL Here I am getting autistic. Turns out it all depends on what part of the specific part of the pacific.Technically Huricane can be correct depending on where "Tropicali" is actually located.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
LOL Here I am getting autistic. Turns out it all depends on what part of the specific part of the pacific.Technically Huricane can be correct depending on where "Tropicali" is actually located.
I go out of my way to make Tropicali's actual location as contradictory and confusing as possible.

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Android port not working properly, i only get black screen wjen i press start and only see trxt no pictures

buff

May 29, 2017
Jaime is ruined with large tits.. Turned me off.
Preach, brother! Jamie is perfect.

I can not see a girl I cared about in another game totally ruined in appearance in another. I was like Yes we have so little of Jaime in OOT so I will get to see her in all her glory than one look at her and uggh.. Dream destroyed.
Mio does have a very similar face but she is definitely nothing like Jamie in terms of personality and body. 100% different character. Although the dev hinted there might turn out to be some connection, so she might be a cousin or whatever. I think part of the joke is how she is absolutely unlike Jamie, despite the facial similarities.

Some good news though-- from the WIP hints on the discord it looks like there will be a good amount of Jamie in the next chapter.

4.80 star(s) 51 Votes