MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
yeah i was fine with listening to her explain herself, but when she just goes and acts like nothing happened, that was it..kick da bitch to da curb cause she belong to da streets. should also have told her he knew she was gangbanged by 3 college dudes and he didn't give a fuck. even gave the black dude her number with his blessing to fuck all her holes as much as he wants. i just added in that last part as what i would have said to her...
Hmm...And maybe after MC's phone number exchange, it would have been good to see a scene (later in the story) where we see the ex's facial expression drop, when she answers a call from that b-guy that MC met at the bar. And at that point, she would then realize her ex-BF is FULLLY aware of what actually happened that night with three college dudes.

And maybe, leaving her with a spark of guilt, shame and maybe regret, that could maybe be the chance for her to start changing from being of a selfish bitch. But not likely, she's been a total selfish bitch through out the story so far...that most will just hate her character. (I know I do...)

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

I've seen this question proposed before, and even asked directly to me a couple times: What's the most important thing when writing a story?
The first answer always is: Write down everything you think of.
Maybe you're like me and assume you'll remember all the ideas you think of and they'll be waiting in the back of your mind until you're ready to use them. This has caused me to lose many (I'm sure awesome) ideas that I'll never think of again. If I'm at my computer, I'll open a notepad and jot it down real quick and organize it later. If I'm away, I can pull up my phone and make a note or text. It doesn't matter where it's written as long as you can go back and reference it later.
However, I operate a bit differently when it comes to major plot elements. These are things I think about often over and over, replaying the scene in my head until I find a variation I like. I normally don't make many, if any, notes of these outside of a chapter title.
So how do I organize my notes? It's really nothing fancy: just a couple Google Docs.
I have one spreadsheet for a timeline to list all major events day by day. This makes sure the spacing between events remains correct and let's me quickly see if there's enough time to fit other events in.
Besides that I have a text document where my dialogue ideas are sorted by what episode I think they'll be used. There's also a couple extra sections for random jokes I think of, or a few story ideas I could potentially include later on.
Currently this is sufficient for the size of the project, but I know there is software out there that could probably organize this in a better way. I don't think TaH will become too complex where I'll need that, so for the time being I'm using this simple method.
So enough about boring organization stuff. How does the story go from my head to the final release?
There hasn't been one defined approached I've used, but it roughly goes like this: write First Draft, write a Revised Draft, begin posing and rendering scenes, update the Revised Draft as I render, and then do several playthroughs while crafting the Final Draft.
But if I was to be more accurate: the dialogue is very fluid and is always changing.
Beginning with a First Draft is important because it's required to fill out the story with details that I haven't thought of yet. This is very much a brainstorming session where I write whatever comes to mind. This is a concept I struggled with throughout most of my life due to my tendency of perfectionism. I naturally want to write a polished piece of work that's close to finished in the first try... not spend time doing numerous revisions.
Because the First Draft is so raw, it's good to go back through and clean up spelling, repeated words, order of sentences, and expand where necessary. This is the Revised Draft.
At this point I can start constructing the scenes, and... well... everything changes. A lot.
Now that I have visuals in front of me, I see limitations where I can't make the scene look how I envisioned it. Or I notice something else I could do that was better than I planned. Sometimes my imagination takes things farther and creates a whole other branch in the story (there's more than one character that exists now because of it). These reasons are why the dialogue size increases 50% from my First Drafts.
My workflow allows me to be very dynamic and creative during the entire process since I can make changes on-the-fly, but it comes with a couple of drawbacks.
The first drawback is it's hard to work ahead on renders. Since it's very common for me to edit things as I go, I usually have to create one render at a time to match the constantly updating dialogue. This means: posing, rendering, and coding together one step at a time. It's not an efficient process, but it's an effective one for me.
The second drawback isn't an immediate concern, but may be one long-term. My process makes it almost impossible to get help from anyone else in creating the game. Without a finalized script there really is no way to have anyone else create the scenes or render images because they have to be made simultaneously with the story.
Side Note: Now, there are still two things where it could make sense to get extra help: coding additional features in the game, and animations. But that's so far into the future before I could even think about getting help so it's not worth talking about now.
But getting back to the writing steps, we now get to the Final Draft. When everything is rendered and coded, it's time to just play the game... very slowly and several times. I spend extra effort thinking about the dialogue sounding more organic and real. I might only be able to go through 10,000-15,000 words per day (what people can easily read in one hour, it takes me 10x longer to proofread and finalize it).
I have never considered myself a particularly great writer, and in fact, it was my least favorite thing to do in school. That doesn't mean I was bad at writing, but it was tedious to me.
Some days I still find it tedious, but more often than not I find a purpose in it now. Writing to get a school grade brought no fulfillment to me. But writing because there are people that are finding enjoyment out of it? Now that's rewarding.
-ckr

Reactions: SpaOscar and kwazi
Aug 31, 2018
Wow the MC is not just stupid he's always whining too like a baby and when he's asked what his issue is his answer is "It'S a LoNg StOrY". I've read and played so many games in this site and I've never encountered an MC more infuriating than this guy.

It's a miracle that the annoying best friend character is less insufferable than the MC. He whines and whines and then does nothing. He legit actually need other people to push him to do something. Is he retarded?

You can make a good loser character but then don't make him whine every second about everything bad that's been happening to him. Can't even finish the game because of the braindead MC.

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Shouldn't there be a 'Beta' tag for this game? Cuz I still haven't come across a story where the MC is a 5 year old who underwent puberty after his girlfriend dumped him until now. LOL

Dec 29, 2018
I hope we get a scene where our ex walks in on us busting a nut deep inside her best friend Kim.

That's the only good reason I could think of to keep Sierra in the story. I had initially felt some sympathy for her because she didn't know about the fire, and he had a history of not showing up for her, and he stood her up on her birthday, so... it's not unreasonable for her to dump him. But now that she's acting crazy, and we've learned that she's been threatening other girls to stay away from us, I can't see any good reason to go back to her.

Kim seems to be sweet on the main character, and she's pretty cute too. I expect that we will come between them in the story in some way or another, so... in for penny, in for a pound? Might as well go for the full drama scenario there. Otherwise, her being a cute shy girl that likes the MC just leaves her a second version of Stacey. Which isn't really bad, as Stacey is my current favourite, but it does feel a bit redundant.

• Love
Reactions: Lilzeddyy

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

First off, I'm expecting to make a large post next week about the Ep3 progress and release schedule, so there isn't any talk on that today. Instead, I wanted to speak about the management of Patreon for the new year.
I'll start with my post frequency. I've always made it a priority to provide weekly updates on progress and what I'm working on. You all are helping to support TaH and deserve to know how I'm spending my time on this project. Additionally, once/week I also release other content (promo or teaser images usually). I understand this may be more than many AVN creators do. I'd like to know if you expect this amount of communication/content, or if you think two posts per week is more than you care to look at. Vote for what you prefer, or feel free to explain how you feel about it below.
Secondly, I like giving a little extra to membership tiers when I can. I am looking at the possibility of offering early access of new releases for Cute Crush+ members (either 1 or 2 days ahead). I don't know if I'll be ready to do this for the full Ep3 release, but it's something I'm looking at for the future.
Lastly, I was also considering removing the $50 tier, at least temporarily. It was something I didn't expect would be subscribed to often (or at all), but the option was available just in case someone wanted to commission a custom artwork piece of their favorite 1-2 girls. Maybe it looks bad having the tier, or maybe there's no harm in keeping it just in case; I'm not sure yet.
When January hits I will make any of these adjustments that are necessary. Fortunately I'm not looking to change too much so life will go on as usual for most of you here. But if I'm neglecting or forgetting about something, please let me know.
-ckr
Current poll stats
Screenshot_2023_11_26-1.png

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
how about a character codex cuz i forgot who half the character are the mention someone and im like who that

Reactions: Autumn001

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
how about a character codex cuz i forgot who half the character are the mention someone and im like who that
I think so too. I have the walkthrough mod but sometimes I can't remember who the character is that I'm getting points for.

Reactions: kwazi

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

draft1.jpg draft2.jpg draft3.jpg Pet_Park_Final.jpg
This last week I spent a little time working on an art piece to enter into a competition and selected the "Wholesome" category. I've already shared this in a few places, but not on here yet. It also gave me an opportunity to show how I got to the finished image.
Where did the idea come from? When I decided on this category I figured most entries were going to be some couple cuddling or a variation of. I wanted something different, and there's not much more wholesome than a bunch of cute animals.
I've heard of animal shelters holding "Play Days" where it gives them a chance to get the animals out and play with anyone who wants to show up. That seemed like a good enough place to start for me!
Attached is the final image plus 3 progress images (labeled in the upper left corners).
1) Pretty ugly, right? That's how a lot of scenes start... Got the rough placement of the characters, and I knew I was still missing the extra dog for Ashley. This was to get a look at sizing/positioning before realizing I needed the girls closer to the camera.
2) Added the dog, moved the camera, and adjusted everyone's poses. I had an idea what I wanted the white kitten to do, but didn't like how it was going to turn out and decided I'd scrap it. I also noticed that Ashley's face wasn't lit up enough. Since the two girls were going to be in the camera's focus, I needed the light through the tree to not cast shadows directly on their faces.
3) Did major change to lighting and background, added in the grass, the animals got hair, gave white kitten a new pose, and added the Play Day sign. Here is where I knew I was close and showed it around to family over the weekend. I had a few things I wanted to change, but they gave me a few more I didn't think about (most notably giving Jay a toy in his hand so it looked like the dog wasn't attacking him).
Final) A lot of fine tuning was made everywhere. I adjusted the dog in Ashley's arms to the side so its face was more visible while its licking her. Jay is now holding a ball and the dog tackling him looks like he's on a mission for it. The kitten on Kayla's shoulder was adjusted slightly so you could see it was licking her finger and not trying to bite it. And the kitten attacking her shoelaces was turned a little so you could see its head a little clearer.
This promo image had a LOT going on. There were many details to pay attention to while getting it as realistic as I could in my timeframe.
And doing this was beneficial in other ways. It gave me a reason to experiment with animals, and I found out I loved this grass more than any other I've used before. It's very heavy to use resource-wise, but when I have some closeup scenes on the ground in the future... I know I have something ready to make it look good.
-ckr

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes