panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Trouble at Home [Ep2v0.26] Unofficial Android Port + ChummyChonka's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 180mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update please.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
AVN that has both parents alive, well and with good relationship with MC is really refreshing.

So many LIs with so little time. The slow burn is almost unbearable
Just kidding, just give me more Miss Martinez :p

Good job with "Hold your ground" choice with Sierra although it was still as going too easy on her. I'll accept every drama in this game except toxic ex-girlfriend.

Nice update, well done and good luck to the dev with the next one.

Last edited:

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
Almost missed this new update! Still playing it, this VN is so good. Also, this made me laugh more than it should, so silly:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks CoolKittyRhymes.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So the WT mod recommends not giving Sierra's number away, is something bad going to happen if you do?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

When it comes to creating a large story, a lot of groundwork needs to be laid to keep the vision on track, especially knowing what the end goal is supposed to be. So how much of TaH was planned from the beginning and how much has changed?
We can start with some easy points first. I knew what the timeline would be: April through August. I knew what the major conflict would be: the development with Kayla. And I knew some major events that would guide the story direction: the house fire & Sierra situation being the initial catalyst.
Since I was planning for 10 episodes, I wanted each one to have a major event tied into it. These events were a way to give the episode something that was self-contained, but still moved whole plot forward.
I also initially created a lot of characters, how & where they'd be introduced, and what their purpose or impact would be for the entire story.
While I currently have about 70 pages of notes for the story to unfold, it's almost entirely small dialogue clips roughly organized where I think they'll be used in episodes. Nearly all descriptions of scenes, locations, emotions, conflicts, and order of events are kept in my head instead.
But at what point do I need to scrap what I have, or find something better I can do? The answer to that has been surprisingly often, although it has not changed any of my core outlines yet.
Here's an example. Early on it was revealed Mark had a girlfriend, but we never saw her and I had no concrete plans whether that would happen or not. I figured it wasn't very important to telling the story. It wasn't until a friend asked "Does Mark really have a girlfriend, or is he making it up?" that I began the process of creating Jess. Since then her role and backstory grew quite a bit to where she's fairly significant.
Monika was another character that was written in after the first beta. Originally it was to help add another game choice early on with a little bit of provocative content, but she quickly grew a distinct personality from others that made her more prominent.
Bree was made later to bring balance to Mark. And there's even more characters that were created to fill expanded arcs.
But beyond characters, most changes occur when I'm posing scenes for renders and something causes me to see things in a new light. This results in conjuring up new dialogue or functionally changing what I was doing.
A great example of this is Jess's dance dress. It included some see-thru patterns that opened up new dialogue with the MC about it. Or when you first talk to Vicky in Ep2, the shirt Monika was wearing created the extra distraction for the MC. These sort of things happen all the time and are the reason why the size of the episodes grow significantly larger than the first draft.
Other times I don't have access to assets to create my vision, such as the spring carnival. I was severely limited with what I wanted vs the sort of assets available, so I needed to get creative. I made the most of what I could, but there's still a lot I wish I had the chance to do better.
And then there are things I intentionally leave loosely planned to give myself more agency in the future to tie things together. MINOR SPOILER: One example was not planning all the details of the major MC/Kayla fallout. When the time came in Ep3 I was able to link together the fight with Casey and one reason why Kayla assumes MC's solution to things is violence (Ep2).
For me as a reader, I love seeing how plot arcs connect. It's a bit exciting knowing that there are reasons for events happening that have impacts elsewhere. And I usually wonder if the author planned all of that out from the beginning, or if there was a bit of luck along the way where the opportunity presented itself. With TaH both of these happen, but a majority of it was thought out early on. I'd estimate about 40-50% of each completed episode is what I originally had in mind, with the rest being changed on-the-fly.
So how much do I let feedback affect TaH? Early on in the project it was probably more than I should have let it. But it was also much more negative back then, and deservedly so. There were many things that needed attention from the beta and I addressed them as much as I felt comfortable doing, which was mostly related to the MC and Mark in the early scenes.
More recently any negative comments are largely due to trolls who haven't played, or from people's personal preferences. Sometimes there's a legit piece of criticism that I make note of to improve upon. A couple examples... MC's hair color. I agreed it didn't look natural enough like I intended, and it was fixed in Ep3 (now that I knew more about customizing textures). I also was told I should have more background music. After considering it, I agreed, so Ep3 saw a substantial increase in this.
And what about positive requests? These are more troublesome for me. When I hear people say "I love X, I want to see more of them!" or "I hope Y happens!" I want to give them what they ask for but need to reign myself in a bit because it's impossible to do. As much as I'd like to, I can't change the story to fit everyone's dream.
I still want to hear this feedback, however. It means I'm doing something right with that character/arc and even if I can't give them everything they desire, it's still likely they'll enjoy what I have in store.

Reactions: timpo

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Just started playing the game and it seems interesting EXCEPT that I want Mark to leave town and never show his annoying, ugly-ass face again.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Just started playing the game and it seems interesting EXCEPT that I want Mark to leave town and never show his annoying, ugly-ass face again.
I think this reaction is in the majority. Mark pipes it down a LOT in later episodes. Personally, I wanted to have more interactions with Bree.
Still, I think Mark has some redeeming qualities, he just doesn't work as comic relief.

Reactions: Hungover00

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
your gf fks bunch of dudes off of a misunderstanding yep this is realistic 10/10
If that is what actually happened.
The only 'missunderstanding' was the break up, if you believe her (and it was the MC which misunderstood), so if she cheated without breaking up it would just make her worse than she already is.
That being said, i really don't get why anyone would want that toxic bitch back...

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i was fine with listening to her explain herself, but when she just goes and acts like nothing happened, that was it..kick da bitch to da curb cause she belong to da streets. should also have told her he knew she was gangbanged by 3 college dudes and he didn't give a fuck. even gave the black dude her number with his blessing to fuck all her holes as much as he wants. i just added in that last part as what i would have said to her...

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
If that is what actually happened.
The only 'missunderstanding' was the break up, if you believe her (and it was the MC which misunderstood), so if she cheated without breaking up it would just make her worse than she already is.
That being said, i really don't get why anyone would want that toxic bitch back...
haha fair point and yeah she is for the streets

Reactions: Raziel_8

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
IM just hoping we get the option to use The Bitch then chuck her ass to the curb while rubbing her face in it that you have much better options to chose from than her.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Well, Mark could only confirm that she left the bar with bunch of guys she just met. Black guy could made up the rest of the story but does it really matter? She's still a toxic bitch who treated MC like a pet and threatened his friend. Suddenly she barged back in like nothing happened because guy is successfull with other girls. To the streets with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
This game is pretty great. It's refreshing to see one without re-using the plethora of other character models in other games. Everyone is mostly unique and the writing is quite good along with a competent MC.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
with a competent MC
I would've liked to see him be more assertive, personally. Kayla is the one instigating every conflict between them, yet everyone asks of him to be the better person. Ashley at the carnival (be an adult, not a butthead, while excusing Kayla's behavior as her having a hard time lately), Carla does the same later, asking "have you considered leaving the door open for conversation".

Me, I just wonder... How many times do you try to pet a dog that tries to bite you every time?

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes