robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
was nice to be able to tell Sienna to fuck off finally. that option should have been there as soon as she decided to try and get the mc to take her back like nothing happened. right then he should have told her to fuck off instead of wondering if he should let her explain herself. she would have just lied anyway.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hmm I do dig this one but would prefer more choices. I'm not normally a fan of the best friend and this is no exception, Mark and Ashley should somehow be on the road together and OH NO they were both killed in a head on collision with a semi! The tragedy!! :cry:

All the milfs are my personal favorite, Rachel and Isabella especially and I do like Allison, Emily and Kayla but not as much. Anyway I enjoy this game and looking forward to what's next.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
This game has the worst point system I have ever seen it doesn't even make any sense how the hell does confidence go against being nice to people it's so ridiculous it really stopped me from playing. is it possible to change the point system because it's really bad CoolKittyRhymes ?

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
It's a 1 scene where the ex-girlfriend cheats on you, it happens anyway even if you "skip" it. BUT THEN AGAIN, who gives a fuck about that bitch?
Smh, people are really crying over that 1 scene huh? The ex girlfriend don't deserve anything but a nice slap in the face, it doesn't matter if NTR happens or not the breakup was inevitable. I guess dev did a bad job scaring people away with 1 scene that involve a worthless npc.
For it to be NTR, it should hurt your feelings. No rational player should have feelings for the ex. She’s a horrible person. I felt nothing but glee to be rid of her.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Wow what a treat! Sometimes I feel like I've played every "good" game out there and then I stumble into something incredible (and quite long 3 episodes took few hours).

Love the bonus content and getting to see the girls perspective.

Mark annoyed me episode 1 so bumbling and dumb and making things worse but he got so much better (or the writing did) and it really shines through what a really good friend he is. It will be very hard not to fuck Jess when the time comes but I'm going to try to be good haha

MC is really likeable. He has a lot going for him but still his struggles feel very real.

The cast of girls is incredible if not too broad that many girls don't get enough screen time. Of course that's my bias because Doe-Eyed Stacy is just so freaking adorkable. Eva is amazing but she hasn't had a chance to really shine yet so we'll see. If MC has to have one harem queen or pick one girl to go off to college with after the summer fuck fest the only one I think that can compete with Stacy is Emily. She's not the prettiest and I dislike short hair but she's such a good friend to MC their emotional bond is super strong and man just seeing how bad she's got it for him is something extra.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
think i have to have a 2nd playthrough of the new content so i can tell Sierra to fuck off again..that was fun. no way would i ever give her the time of day in Jay's shoes after the shit she pulled. hell i even gave the black dude her number after hearing about what she did, since you know, she belong to da streets...

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Damn Monika is fine as hell as always. Hope mc can get into a relationship with her by the end of the game.

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
I had some time, so I created a little Walkthrough-Mod (preferred choices marked with a "+"),
and additional "Cheat: Both" / "Cheat: All" -choices, to see all scenes, without leaving some others out.
Also stats/money get boosted automatically along the way.

If you like to try. ^^
Hi! Could you please update your mod! is really helpfull!! Thanks!!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Damn Monika is fine as hell as always. Hope mc can get into a relationship with her by the end of the game.
I'm not sure, but it seemed like calling Monika on the bet closed her path. I just wanted her to think about shit, come back shooting straight.

Reactions: $@~

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I'm not sure, but it seemed like calling Monika on the bet closed her path. I just wanted her to think about shit, come back shooting straight.
Dunno, in my path, my mc and she flirted in front of some random girls and promised to hang out later. I just love her personality and the way she looks.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Dunno, in my path, my mc and she flirted in front of some random girls and promised to hang out later. I just love her personality and the way she looks.
Yeah, I went back and went all in on Monika. Great model and fun character. And putting Vicki down was kind of a blast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spitfire335

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
holy shit..could it have been Emily that sent the pics of Kayla? mind blown. never thought of that before..
From the flashback? We see who did it in the flashback. It was the two guys harassing the MC. You see them take the photo in the background.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
From the flashback? We see who did it in the flashback. It was the two guys harassing the MC. You see them take the photo in the background.
But do we see who steals MCs phone and sends it out? Not saying they are right or wrong, but there's room for an accomplice.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I'm a bit confused as I had to finish episode 2 so I'm not entirely sure, but is this game gonna stick with one sex scene per update?
Episode 3 so far was quite large compared to what I normally see and the only scene we had was either Allison or Taylor, meaning we technically have two scenes but will have to decide which one to choose.
It feels like it has reduced considering how much stuff happens and how practically EVERY woman we see throws herself at us, hell even our own sister did

Is this game gonna focus more on the story or the possible romances? I can't clearly tell as there's too many possible LI's like Stacy, Allison, Taylor, Rachel, Emily, Ashley, Ami, Vicky , just to name a few, not mentioning some like Jess, who not only have shown interest in the past but also seem to not be entirely over it.

Some clarification about the game's direction would be nice, as the timeline seems to rather progress quite fast but high school seems to be over soon.

Reactions: $@~

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I'm a bit confused as I had to finish episode 2 so I'm not entirely sure, but is this game gonna stick with one sex scene per update?
Episode 3 so far was quite large compared to what I normally see and the only scene we had was either Allison or Taylor, meaning we technically have two scenes but will have to decide which one to choose.
It feels like it has reduced considering how much stuff happens and how practically EVERY woman we see throws herself at us, hell even our own sister did

Is this game gonna focus more on the story or the possible romances? I can't clearly tell as there's too many possible LI's like Stacy, Allison, Taylor, Rachel, Emily, Ashley, Ami, Vicky , just to name a few, not mentioning some like Jess, who not only have shown interest in the past but also seem to not be entirely over it.

Some clarification about the game's direction would be nice, as the timeline seems to rather progress quite fast but high school seems to be over soon.
From the changelog:

Here is Part 1 of Episode 3, which has been broken into two halves. Don't worry- while there may be some unresolved story, Part 1 is a sizeable update and not meant to leave you on a large cliffhanger. Here's what else you can expect:
26k+ words, 780+ images (so far...)

So there is more to come of this chapter. I expect things will really ramp up after baseball and school are done. The summer will be nuts (fingers crossed).

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Getting through the first episode is a slog. Unfunny jokes, weak netorare, hamfisted lessons about choices and quite possibly the most obnoxious side character (Mark) in VN history. Someone who's further along in this game, please tell me this actually gets better.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes